Why does this bother me

I didn't even know this youtuber up until now, but then some people posted about him finally "making it" with weight loss and shit. Then I read he got a bypass. I don't know why I even care honestly, but am I the only one who feels like getting a bypass is not "making it"? He gets to stay the exact same man-child weakling that got himself to his situation. I hope he puts it all back eventually.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts at the gym

You must be that guy

how would you lose weight if you were not able to walk a block?

I just want to come over get rid off all the shit food he's eating replace it and get all of his YouTube revenue to shop for him, cancel all of his nerd shit subscriptions and replace them with a gym pass

he took the easy way out but at least its something. Best case scenario he loses all the weight and gets shredded.

I still hope he fails and dies though

>I still hope he fails and dies though
Why.

he gained his youtube fame and his money by being a fat slob. After he stopped being the fat slob bit he put on this personality facade of "loveable friendly fat guy".

He deserves to die for making more than you with youtube ads?

It doesn't bother me because it probably just makes his stomach the same size as mine (If I'm not confusing bypass surgery with something else)
But the fact that he still eats garbage (AFAIK, I don't watch his videos) indicates that nothing's changed in his head. He's reacting to stimuli exactly as he did before, the stimuli have just changed.

He deserves to die because he's a fake, manipulative, self absorbed cunt.

eating disorders are a bitch, m8

don't see any reason to root against him

eat healthier and eat less

>am I the only one who feels like getting a bypass is not "making it"?
No, you're not the only one. Boogie's weight loss is the the antithesis of what Veeky Forums is. He didn't change his diet, didn't learn how to exercise, he didn't dig deep to find the willpower to change himself. Basically he failed at "making it" and threads about Boogie's weight loss should be killed on sight by the mods.

Like most people do: drop your caloric intake down to a number that looks more reasonable and clean up your macros. From there you'll see an initial massive weight loss and as it goes on you can work to make more progress and become fitter and continue to lose weight even when the initial diet changes stop working.

But that takes willpower which Boogie has proven to have none.

Not really. What does it even mean?...

By doing something far easier than walking a block, like sticking to a diet. You can efficiently lose weight without having to move from your desk unless you're shedding last percents of body fat (which he obviously isn't).

I don't see it happening. He will probably stay fat, though not fat enough for it to be dangerous.

I have been suffering from eating disorders my entire life. I was a chubby kid, but ever since high school I was either skinny (at first) or muscular (recently). A disorder is the impulse to eat in a completely sick way, you can still fight it most of the time if you have a little discipline - something this boogie guy obviously doesn't understand.

100% Agree

i'm truly glad to see that you're overcoming it, it's a difficult place to pull yourself from

having seen a few loved ones suffer with extreme eating disorders I'm sympathetic of people caught in the storm

>Will power alone is enough for everything
LMAO

This apples to /fraud/fags as well though

Thanks, man, I appreciate it a lot!
The last couple of days have been kind of terrible, and I fell off the wagon real hard. Tomorrow is gonna be different.

It's not enough for "everything" as you put it, but it is required to diet. Boogie has had "diets" where he lost a whole 8 pounds. At his old weight that's basically a good shit and a small case of dehydration. Basically he made plenty of claims saying he was trying but never showed the effort.

Yes and no. Roiding still requires work to get anywhere, it just makes getting there easier and faster than it would be if you were natty (go look at pictures of Crusader who was blasting Tren and Test but didn't do shit. He went nowhere in terms of progress). Boogie doesn't need to work to lose weight, he instead strangled his stomach to prevent himself from being able to stuff his face as easily.

Basically roiding is the equivalent of taking weight loss supplements in this comparison: you still need to work to make it get you where you want to go, it just greases the rails to make it easier.

that's the spirit, we're all gonna make it

At least you know he’s willing to risk his life to take shortcut to thinness, it’s strange logic, but obviously he’s got mental condition of some sort. It’s entertains to watch a destruction derby so let’s see where this goes...

That mental condition is "fuck it, I have enough money to try this to make my weight loss actually happen".

Hi boogie

You fucking newfags should know about wetbreasts

You guys know Boogie is old, right? His time is running out and I don't blame him for taking the bypass, I wouldn't blame him for using any "cheat" at his age. He's a dead man mobility aiding atm.

project much? lol

How long until he somehow finds a way to fuck up his last chance at losing weight? Something is bound to happen if he hits under 300. Maybe a celebratory feast, and he blows up his stomach?

>Basically roiding is the equivalent of taking weight loss supplements in this comparison
Nah you can't make a comparation like that,roids are the shit it's shown that roids can make you gain more mass than a noob trainee in his first months just by sitting.

Roids are the equivalent of DNP in the world of fat loss

newfag

>calling it cheating when they're not in a competition

>but am I the only one who feels like getting a bypass is not "making it"
I think the same.

>being this concerned about a stranger's life
>making it
pick one

>But the fact that he still eats garbage (AFAIK, I don't watch his videos)
He doesn't, retard. He's talked about it at length.

This. Doing it the 'right' way is great when you're young and setting yourself up for the rest of your life, but Boogie's literally just adding a couple more years to the end of his life. If he did slow, he'd basically just be taking a few dollars off his coffin expenses.

By eating less you fat fuck. Fat doesn't grow out of thin air.

80% of losting weight is diet you fucking retard.

pretty sure he had to lose some weight to get the surgery in the first place. At least he did some work.

>am I the only one who feels like getting a bypass is not "making it"?

No, a lot of people feel that way. IMO it's a stupid option because the only people who go for it are those who are either literally at death's door or those who have proven time and time again to be unable to lose weight naturally so they think that shrinking their stomach will FORCE them to eat better (and the delusion that it will make them not want to eat anymore). But in reality it's incredibly dangerous to shrink your stomach and then run the risk of overeating.

Anyway, it does seem like Boogie has been doing really good so I have nothing against him. But it also hasn't been that long since his operation so only time will tell. I'll be interested to see where he is five years from now. IMO if he is down to a normal weight by that time and manages to stay there for several years I can consider that "making it".

In a rather lengthy study the non-active roiding group gained 3 more pounds of muscle than the non-roiding group, yes, but they didn't even gain half of what the lifting roiding group gained in the same time period.

Most noob gains are all CNS based, actual muscle gains mostly come later anyways.