t-nation.com/training/sheiko-shakes-up-powerlifting
youtube.com/watch?v=2GEukYnWDr8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw no brapphog gf

I'm gonna keep believing it's doms and not listen to you guys

Try McGill's lower back stabilisation program

If that helps then rip sorry bro

I just realised the docs has multiple pages

hah nvm lads just noticed I got doms all over my body, guess the time for doms just happened. Hah I'm sure I'm fine. Worst case I'm stronger than I am smarter and can lift through pain :)

What does /plg/ stand for really?

polish larping general, that's why everyone only talks in polish every once in a while.

>high travel job
>only get to train twice per week most weeks
>living on takeout food, sleeping in hotel beds, and being jetlagged all the time
>mfw

At least I'm still hitting PRs regularly. Something must be going right.

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

is there a plg discord

are my runescape frends still here i got distracted but i want to play

Yeah, we did a quest but the other guy had to leave after.

I'm still on world 1, at the grand exchange.

God damnit plg, why am I so alone? I spent all day alternating between writing a paper an crying. I think I spent at least two hours just hugging my pillows. I can't remember the last time someone hugged me. Lifting really is the only thing that fuels me at the moment. Does crying affect test?

Pupper loving general
We always welcome new pictures of cute doggos

What does “Ja pirdole” mean in Polish? I’ve heard it in some Hearthstone salt compilation videos by guys also saying “Kurwa mach”.

>WAWTT
Rest. I guess dick endurance and aerobic cardio.
>WAWET
Burgers, tomatoes, cucumber, Toblerone.
>WAWLTT
Major Tom - Peter Schilling (German version) atm.
>WAWFT
Dread.

Powerb Logging General

Nth for I'm at MA's house and he's trying to get me so drunk that I have to stay over.

Pizza lovers general

>WAWTT
Went ice-skating with my friends. Was very fun. Then went to gym for a couple triples on the bench. Finished with a double at 100kg. Felt solid.

>WAWET
Beetroot soup, donuts and proton shakes. Lost all appetite the last few days, these food are easy to force down.

>WAWLTT
Listened to some Rammstein today, was nice, long time since. Reise Reise is good song.

>WAWFT
The usual

I know this feeling all too well. I had it last weekend, I have it now and will have it tomorrow when doing my lab report.. Touch is a human need.. and I have never excperienced skin contact..

ja pierdole and kurwa mac. Since english is extremely simple language both can be translated to fuck, but literal translation would be "I fuck" and "your mother is a whore".

ok im coming ign gamerdog92

Deadlift program reccommendations my lads?

I dont think mag/ort works for me

>What does “Ja pirdole” mean in Polish?

'Ja pierdolę'. It literally means 'I fuck' but means something like 'oh fuck' or 'fuck me'. as most Polish vulgar phrases/words it changes its meaning depending on context. 'ja pierdolę' can show irritation, surprise, anger, excitement, whatever actually.

'kurwa mać' is similarly flexible in meaning but we usually say 'kurwa'.

I’ve heard it in some Hearthstone salt compilation videos by guys also saying “Kurwa mach”.

pic related what I mean by english being a simple language. You simply don't have enough words to translate our swearing properly.

>with my friends
>I know this feeling all too well.
i feel you do not know his feel

Mine is Lucymage because I occasionally larp as a girl for money

Also I train magic

Samefagging for discussion purposes:

>WAWTT

Dumbbell bench, wide-grip OHP, floor press, barbell rows, and BTN pulldowns.

I had a serious drop in performance between my last floor press session and this one, so I'm gonna swap it out. Any suggestions for good tricep exercises that involve relatively heavy weight? I want something that can progress in weight on a largeish range.

I'm already doing JM press, and close-grip is out of the rotation right now. I'm hesitant to include skullcrushers if I'm already doing JM press, but I might have to.

My triceps really hate making progress for some reason.

>dick endurance and aerobic cardio

lel

>Dread.

Why?

Yeah, I haven't listened to Rammstein in a long time, either... Maybe I'll go do that.

Well, I didn't talk to them at any point.

Curious about this too, does crying affect testosterone? Or any other important process for a lifter?

Nice blog

Man it's so nice just to cuddle with some girl. It's been what 16 months now.

How many times do you want to dl

discord.gg/Y6C7c8

Nuckols intermediate DL programs are fun

1-2 days

1 day- coan/phillipi
2 day- cuckols

I suffered a sports injury few months back. I started rehabbing and finally got back into the groove of lifting.

I'm planning on running a SS analogue for the next few weeks to quickly accumulate strength again starting at like 60%.

Gonna switch to TM once I'm back to 90%. Sound like a good idea guys?

Coan/philipi looks good
Thanks bud

For my runescape nigga
ahs.uwaterloo.ca/~mcgill/fitnessleadersguide.pdf

Lol just be urself fags.

You learn new things every day.

I sometimes lift to this song, gets me hyped. You guys might appreciate it if you don’t know it, but you probably do: youtu.be/ivgCD31iKyg

>>Dread
>Why?
Isn’t posting on Veeky Forums an implicit indicator for... ‘issues’?

You don’t need to switch to TM @ 90%. You stay on it if you keep progressing.

Otherwise, go for it.

I have. It's not working.

>Isn’t posting on Veeky Forums an implicit indicator for... ‘issues’?
i thought we were al the same here too until the chads started letting it slip how normal they were
i honestly dont think i would be posting here if i had the lives of others in this thread

You are here forever.

There are very few people that post here that have basically no mental issues imo

Also this

>chads started letting it slip how normal they were
Most of us only pretend to be autists for fun.

There are a lot of us over 400 wilks who get laid on the reg and have good careers.

Yeah, normies need to get out desu.

You're one of the few, fucking chad

I will probably cry the first time a woman touches me.

>There are a lot of us over 400 wilks who get laid on the reg and have good careers.

No. I can infer just by throwing one look at the catalog.

Good way to ensure you'll never get touched by her again desu

>No gf
>Chad
When will this meme end?

i know

even for people that have friends, it baffles me how much of your time you would waste

>all 3
ok now youve pushed too far and i dont believe you
if true you are wasting your time, live your life

dont start me alex

>Recovers a situation with a girl on tinder when he used the archeologist pick up line for the memes
>Not Chad
Pick one

Mobile posting makes it easier to do in normal situations desu

>Recovers a situation with a girl on tinder when he used the archeologist pick up line for the memes
Wait recovers? That's actually a really good line I always get girls with this one

She basically drop kicked his ass and called him a fuckboy

Having moderate success with women does not make me a chad.

we need the screencaps

Lads I got invitied to a party with actual adults (I'm 22.) Does it work the same way where I'm supposed to show up at 10:30 already hammered or what?

She called him a fuckboyasaurus, actually.

Thanks for that anin, it looks like literal aids tho,
Dont know what I expected.

Thanks man, I'll check it out. I'm going to head off. Good talking with you, I'll cya round.

MA's wife just told me that he REEEEEEEEs whenever the let the bodies hit the floor song comes on the radio.

Ahh I was wondering where you went. Alright, see you around man, have a good one.

bench stalling and i'm bulking and i bench once a week and close grip grip and my 1rm is like fucking 235 why am i such a gde how do i fix this FUCK

Increase frequency and volume my nigga. Memeing around with a close grip only when it's not your primary grip width is pretty dumb too. If it's your normal grip width, then disregard that last part.

Stop drunk blogging.

that's probably smart af i was just going off cuckol's 2x/int principles with the one bench day and other CGBP

maybe heavy bench one day, volume day the other and then do a couple high rep CGBPs to cap it off?

i just don't want to fuck up my ohp which is actually progressing atm, i heavy day that one day and then do pause work the other

Shouldn't you get back in the kitchen?

I-I mean n-nice blog.

say it to my face, not online, and see what happens

Don't listen to here close grip is the best and you should always close grip :), but then tbf do listen to him as well he helped me to get 30kg on my bench in one month lmoa

>here
him* lmoa I'm too tired

See if that works for you, it sounds fine overall. I'd personally try to get the cgbp stuff on the intensity day to distribute the volume a little more evenly throughout the week, but do what you respond best to.

H-he did say it to my face.

t-that was the joke

Okay thanks homie, so I could try say:

Upper 1:
Heavy Bench
CGBP
Paused OHP

Upper 2:
Heavy OHP
Volume Bench

Heavy progression:
Week 1: 85% 4 x 3+
Week 2: 90% x 3 x 4+
Week 3: 95% x 2 x 5+
Week 4: 90%x3x1, 95%x2x1, 100%x1x3+

Volume progression:
Week 1: 77.5% x 6 x 4
Week 2: 80% x 5 x 5
Week 3: 82.5% x 4 x 6
Week 4: 85% x 6 x 3

Sorry for the spoonfeed, am programming retard.

Holy shit you were right about ST2 episode 7. What was the point of any of that???

Backdoor pilot + muh diversity.

At least Kai Greene was in it.

I don't know much about programming, but I would think that the volume should be reduced by week 4, if not earlier. Also is this reps x sets or visa versa?

God I wish that were me.

join my Suicide pact

You won’t feel sad for long, friend

Tfw only good career and over 400 wilks

Truly I am the belongest of all plgers

Post something funny ples.

Sonny slightly drunk :^)

>ask some guy for money on runescape
>he says he'll give me 1mil if I send him nudes
>tell him no I'm only a 16 year old girl
>now he REALLY REALLY wants me to send nudes

Missed my trip tbH

remember I am Comp Sci. cunt

>WAWDT (drinking tonight)

I’m starting this for the blogs desu

>train for nearly a decade
>total 1160lb at 198
>plateau for a whole year

t-nation.com/training/sheiko-shakes-up-powerlifting

Is this what they mean by a gde?

how do i convert an iphone video to a webm? I tried using a website online but file is still too large. Im trying to upload a squat video but too inept

Webm for retards (I think it's called webm converter now). Google for it on your computer.

Youtube is not that difficult desu

Use webm for bakas and then feel bad when you get no advice after posting the webm 5 times and then have Sean save it onto an external hard drive and keep it forever

youtube.com/watch?v=2GEukYnWDr8&feature=youtu.be

fuck that im too retarded to figure that out so heres a youtube. Im the faggot thats been on PH3. Overall really disappointed in the program, only PR I hit was squat and this was a tiny PR. Deadlift was 465 for an easy single but had too much lumbar rounding so I didnt go up at all.. probably had 485ish in me. Bench regressed from 315 to 295. Really fucking pissed I spent 13 weeks doing this meme program for literally fuck all results. I dont know what to do now I think ph3 was too much volume for me as i dont think im quite advanced enough for it.

TBF it was nearly 10 years ago so he probably did some sort of Westside bullshit. Still a GDE though

PH3 is a trash program. You shouldn't have done it in the first place. Layne Norton is a meme

yeah i figured that out now. Im so pissed i literally wasted all my time doing this garbage tier program. Is my squat at least somewhat impressive?

Get a real belt
Stop looking at yourself in the mirror