/fat/ anime edition #4

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Great Thread

Been trying to lose this last ring of belly fat for about a month now without any success. Can someone just shoot me? I’m not worthy of being on this planet

Daily reminder that fasting is the way to go. CICO is not all that bad, but forcing your body to use its fat is the best way to get rid of it.

Lost 75 pounds in 6 months and 25 this past month. No loose skin, never got sick.

Carb/calorie cycling (leangains or lyle mcdonald's stubborn fat diet or the like) or plastic surgery.

Nah I just need to stick to 1200 cals/day but I don’t have the heart

I know you are not serious, but saying shit like that about yourself is a good way to completely ruin your self esteem. Cut it out.

You'd never say it about someone else, would you? Why on earth do you say it to yourself?

water fast for 2 weeks, I have fasted over 60 day snow and lost over 80lbs of fat

Post pics.

CONFESS

Didn't take before/after pics but started at 265 with 47'' navel but now 190 with 36'' navel. Overall feel and look a lot better.

Don't let the dysphoria win, you've come a huge way and you're nowhere near as bad as you think you are. You got this, just keep working. Be kind to yourself bro

What's "trying"? Eat 1000 calories a day of mostly protein, swim for an hour every day, and lift every other day

don't let this faggot trick you when it comes to being lean having chub is a stone throw away from morbidly obese, get 12% and under or you are scum remember that, literally no one wants to see a chub physique no matter how little chub

That's still impressive. You should take pics the next time you get fat. :^)

this idiot thinks highly restricted calories is either healthier or more effective than fasting JFL @ YOU

go look up some research loser

kek

Is drinking diet soda once a week okay?

Weighed in at 215 today, started at 249. I usually cheat big on Saturdays but I chilled out and maxxed out at 1500. I'm so goddamn ready to see 20X and I don't want it to take until December to lose 6 lbs. I hope I can hit 209 before December 1. I'm really motivated to not cheat for the rest of 2017, but I'm not sure if I can handle fasting every Sunday which would greatly help. I'll try though.

Weighed in today just at 211.8.
>started at 301

Just not seeing it with these moobs. They literally will be the last place I lose weight.

We're all gonna make it boys.

>you’d never say it about someone else, would you?
Do you realize where you are nigger

Yeah, but here it's pretty obvious the self loathing is a bit more serious. He says that kind of shit about himself, to himself, all the time. I know I used to.

Think I ate too much today. Will eat less tomorrow. All good.

Nothing to confess today, as long as I stay good for the next two and a half hours
>just keep drinking water

77.2kg today (170.19lbs).

Could hit a healthy weight range starting at 66kg by March, theoretically. And I think my moobs are shrinking. My chest is going to be awful at the end, even with lifting.

Planned on grabbing a large chili from Wendy's when I was out doing shit earlier. 300 cal for the large, 30 for the sour cream packet, counting as 400 total. I dunno how in the hell I used to eat one of these along with a double stack, fries and frosty. I had all of the large chili with water and I am uncomfortably full.

800 cals down for the day, 600 left. Won't be remotely hungry for another 3 or 4 hours... it's weird but awesome.

>1.62m
>5'3

wew lad

Yeah, if it's not a ridiculous amount. Just don't use it as a crutch too often.

A friend of mine gave me a box of fancy Halloween chocolates as a gift.

I didn't even know they made those. I'm gonna eat one a day as dessert until they are gone.

Remember friends, moderation can save you.

Here's a question for you, /fat/: how would I track calories from a bowl of cauliflower and broccoli? I know the weight of the total vegetables, 800g, but I can't be assed to separate the cauliflower from the broccoli to know how much was in each of them. Google gives slightly more calories for broccoli than cauliflower. Should I just ballpark it and round up? I'm thinking of just saying 250 and calling it a day. What would you guys do?

When in doubt, track the maximal possible calories.

Yes, just ballpark it and round up. Don't stress about little stuff like this.
Just remember to add the fat you used to cook it, if you sautéed.

>tfw eat 800 calories at 12:00
>mfw feel hungry 2 hours later
How do you ignore the cravings?

HOW DO I STOP EATING AT NIGHT?!

I swear to Christ this isn't a brap post. I used to eat refried beans all the time and had no problem. Year and a half of dieting later I decide to have a cheat meal with the beans. I CANNOT stop farting. I'm trying to sleep. And my stomach hurts too. Fuck.

Go to sleep.

What's worked for me is that I don't. I just plan my calories around it. So I eat far less for breakfast and lunch. When I'm at work I can't eat anything but what I bring anyway.

That way once I'm home, I can either eat until I hit my calorie goal, or exercise some restraint and make it even lower for the day.

Agreed, I do the same ('cept I work from home). I don't see how some /fat/ties can go from higher calorie meals to lower cals throughout the day. Never worked out for me years ago.

But it's up to each person to figure out what works for them and stick with it.

You should add these things in the OP,
>calorie amount for each meal
>eat something, snack or meal, every 3 hours
>cardio exercise duration and target heart rate zone
>supplements for fat burning/energy

Do intermittent fasting. I'm never hungry after waking up anyway, and it's easy for me to hold off on eating for a long time. But once I start it gets more and more difficult to stop. So just limit your eating to an 8 hour or less window and it makes things easier. Though it is best to stop eating at least 3 hours or so before going to sleep. But do what works best for you.

Can people post sample diets?
I need a variety of shit since I never grew up with basic foods
Off the top of my head and written in front of me, I could only come up with like four things I can make that isn't total garbage fatty foods

This happened yesterday. After I came home from the gym my roommate told me he would grab some shit at the new fish&chips restaurant nearby.

I can summarize what I ate today:

Dave's killer bread, good seed, mini-slice toasted: 70 cal with 50 cal peanut butter, 120 cal

Pure Protein bar: 190cal

Large chili from Wendys with sour cream packet: 300/30 (counted as 400)

Glass of psyllium husk water, 50 cal at most

One bartlett pear: 100 cal

1 slice pepperoni pizza: 400cal (probably closer to 300, but playing it safe)

1/4 cup HaloTop: 70 cal

Comes out to 1330 for the day. I wouldn't exactly call it a particularly healthy day, but it's under my goal of 1400 cal (bmr 1650, tdee 2100).

Go to farmers market, pick up literally anything, mix and match as you see fit, prepare in any way that doesn't involve adding fats.

288 mid-April

feels good man

Pretty much all of that is to some degree subjective, man.

Calorie amount for each meal depends on your TDEE/deficit/# of meals

Some people stand by OMAD or even water fasting, so obviously they'd object to being told to eat every 3 hours. I eat frequently but every 3 hours sounds unnecessary to me.

Cardio exercise duration obviously depends on current fitness and ability, as I assume does target heart rate

Supplements for burning fat are entirely unnecessary, as are energy supplements if you are getting proper sleep.
And to top that all off, it's incredibly clear very few people even read the OP.

Too much salt dude

Yep, agreed. I should have saved the pizza for the next day and sauteed some zucchini noodles (garlic, EVOO, pepper) instead but I was being lazy today.

To keep the body's metabolism going it needs fuel of some sort at least every 3 hours; and yeah some people burn 3k cal resting daily and other 2k so the calories for each meal would be dependent on that. I eat about 250 cal for each meal, my snacks are between 100-200 for a total of around 1100 calories of food daily.

>get woken up multiple times at 2-4 am by the same drunk who keeps banging on my doors
>can't back to sleep because I'm starving
>make myself a entire pack on pasta
>finish eating all of it, feel way more hungry than when I started

carbohydrates are a meme

Genetics. You don't get to choose where you lose fat.

I'm the same way. Chest fat is always the last to go.

Got shit from my mom again regarding the keto diet. I swear she probably used every retarded diet-related myth imaginable.
>eating fat makes you fat!
>not eating carbs will make you go into starvation mode and when you stop the diet you'll gain back all the weight and more!
>fat is bad for you!
>how do you expect to lose weight by eating bacon?
I swear to God.

Great job m8! Keep it up and whenever it seems like it's too tough just remember how far you've come. Also be sure to relish dat dropping below 200lbs feel. It's a fucking great one.

Me too =(

Dropped 3 waist sizes, stomach fat is finally starting to go, but only seeing minor moob reductions

Lol. I've dropped almost 80lbs and was contemplating trying keto just to see if it would help boost my currently declining rate of weight loss. I mentioned it in passing to my mom that I might give it a shot in the coming weeks and she flipped out saying that it was unhealthy and that I should stop losing as I've already lost enough (i'm barely into normal weight range) and that keto diet is dangerous or some shit.

Anyway, be sure to show your mother the results of the diet and prove to her that just because you eat fat and bacon doesn't mean you can't lose weight. I find it funny when I tell people that counting calories is the only truly necessary thing you need to do to lose weight. Calories in/calories out deniers amuse the fuck out of me.

>Anyway, be sure to show your mother the results of the diet
I'm doing just that. I lost 3kg so far (~1.5kg water and 1.5kg fat over nearly 2 weeks). Just told her that I'll keep trusting my research and the numbers on the scale over her opinions.
I could have just gone CICO but I kinda wanted the weight loss to be as fast as possible and reading that keto could boost it a bit I figured I might as well try it.
I didn't really notice the keto flu, I guess I might have been slightly foggy during the first few days but I never felt like I might faint or anything, even while lifting.
I do piss about a million times a day though.

Holy shit this is awful. That aftertaste.

Your mom's smarter than you.

So I recently asked out this girl I've had thing for a while and she said yes. I was so happy until I looked in the mirror and realized what she said yes to. A girl like that deserves me at my best, not this 240 pound slob. I'm bitting the bullet and getting Veeky Forums. I'm going to the gym Monday and starting a beginners 5x5 of squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. I also decided to cut junk food and sugar completely. Some anons talked me into water fasting. How does this all sound?

Pathetic.

>Consuming sugar alcohols

Should I do this for me instead?

You should do most everything for self improvement. The rewards come from being a better person. I only worry that if you're doing it for a girl if it doesn't work out you will lose motivation instead of becoming a better you, man.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

That's the problem. I can't do it for me right now. All my life, I've been treated like trash. Ive been neglected by my family and left to rot. My foster parents are just as bad and as abusive.At least the cartel treated me better than these horrible excuses for parents. But this girl, makes me feel like I'm worth something. And if she's happy with me, then I maybe there is something good about me. Maybe I can use her for temporary motivation until I can love myself?

Today I have hit 81.5 kilograms
The lowest I have been since like 2012
For reference I started my journey in April 2015 and I was at 120 kilograms, the highest I ever was.
Also buying clothes that both look good and fits great is the best thing ever.

Started in January at 302lbs, weighed in at 250. Goal is at least 220. Am I gonna make it?

I'm neither ironic nor shitposting. Fat makes you fat and is bad for you and you will yoyo back.
You're like every other gullible retard who thinks they found a life hack that lets you lose weight while snarfing down bacon and fried cheese. Come back in a year or two and tell us about your amazing permanent weight loss on your keto lifestyle.

Bacon is perfectly fine as long as you're within your calories and hit your macros, and the only "yoyoing" that will happen is gaining 2 or 3 pounds of water when getting back on carbs.
You're retarded and will remain fat forever.

Your "macros" should be like 90% carb, that's like a thin slice of bacon once a day. And that probably also fills your sodium quota for the day.
My BMI's 21, what's yours?

You could just eat a protein bar.

>90% carbs
>like a thin slice of bacon a day
What the fuck am I reading?

I don't buy any snack food unless I immediately need it because otherwise I'll eat it

You're gonna make it for sure user, keep it up!

You have no self control fatty.
You never going to make it.

lol jokes on you I've already made it (110kg -> 70kg) despite having chronic low testosterone but I wanna go for skinny boi aesthetics so I'm trying to get down to 60kg

I've managed to resist eating anything all day anyway, I just need to push on till tomorrow and I can eat again. This hunger is my penance for being an impulsive fuck

Don't be a dick. Veeky Forums is a self-improvement board, user will make it if they really put themselves into it.

Fat/former fat people are notoriously bad with controlling themselves around food because they are physically addicted to it, some of them have a binge eating problem. I have to do the exact same thing as user and not keep that shit around, because I've lost 130lbs but the urges don't go away if that shit is in my house.

>lol
Yeah anyone who starts a sentence like that hasn't made it thanks for proving me right.

I'm saying the truth sorry it hurts fatty.

Get a girlfriend and lose your virginity user. Spending too much time trolling Veeky Forums isn't healthy.

Why are you not climbing stairs right now friends?

I have a girlfriend but you wouldn't know since you are still fat. Maybe if you got skinny like me you would have one.

get fucked loser

we're all gonna make it brahs, even a zero willpower shutin who hates exercise like me made it

[spoiler] filename is because of 4chanx filename randomizer [/spoiler]

>doesn't know he can't spoil here
>makes up an excuse for Veeky Forums file name
Way to expose yourself dude. I'm laughing.

I'm not posting these images for you, I'm posting them for the other fatties who are still on their way to reaching their goals, and I've proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is in fact me and that I've managed to achieve my goals, so get fucked idiot, you're tricking nobody and achieving nothing

how about you post an image of yourself now?

New fatty trying to get Veeky Forums, I'm starting a beginners 5x5 of squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. Is there anything else I should add or is this ok for a newbie?

w-where's your after pic

You are the one tricking the fatties here. You keep posting pictures of people who aren't even you man.

>that
>made it

Hey fatties i need help, what size of underwear do you wear if your pant size is 40/30 or 38/30?

Give up underwear. It's a Jewish plot.

>hates exercise
You don't say
>made it

i planned on cheating today but i just couldn't bring myself do it. Not only would the pizza be significantly more expensive than my usual meal, i also haven't eaten anything greasy like that in over 200 days and don't wanna deal with potential stomach problems and of course it would be ~1500 calories for something i probably wouldn't even enjoy.

>forcing your body to use it's fat
what do you think cico is lol

>To keep the body's metabolism going it needs fuel of some sort at least every 3 hours
lol no it doesn't. i don't like these water fasting fags but they eat nothing for days and are fine. also caloric need is almost completely dependent on weight. from my calculations you need about 100 cals for ever 20lbs of body weight. 2 people of the same weight and activity level will most certainly have near identical tdee

>eat like garbage past two days
>pizza, candy, fuck ton of bread, etc
>lost a pound
i dont understand. i didn't exercise or anything but i wont complain i guess. thankfully my stomach is in shambles so i wont be doing that again any time soon

If you need the temporary motivation, sure. Just remember to love yourself, user...

I remember that picture from months ago

binged on communion wafers

I binged on a box of pic related. Dark chocolate always gets to me. Still just under 1500 today