How much do I have to squat to get this

how much do I have to squat to get this

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/linakova/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More

You know your girlfriend will never look like that, now get out

To get a 6/10 maybe just 135lbs.

but we all know that all you need user is just to be yourself.

you would need to be an adonis yourself in addition to being a millionaire

4pl8 buddy

She kinda looks like my gf

She is a ginger also

What's she doing with that Asian?

>when an azn life and face mogs you online so you try to subtlety cope but the burning buttrage is obvious

that's truly the best a chink can do? Sad.

C O P E
O
P
E

I literally had a girlfriend like this. Pale, red wavy hair, one eye was green the other was blue, and they had brown streaks in them. Tall, thinn, big boobs. Absolutely no ass though. I went full Arnold and fucked it up by cheating on some dumpy filipino bitch.

the mongrel is mad.

None women like pic related don't like T rex mode or fat powerlifters. Get ripped you'll be much better off with women.

>when both an asian guy and a mulatto mog you online

shame buddy we can't all be chadrodes

Nice gf user

Pacific NW is infested with AMWF couples, first noticed it about two or three years ago. They are breeding a new Eurasian race. Honestly, I don't get it.

Damn you look good dude n-no homo

Nope being good looking is all that matters women will fuck/date/marry a man whos broke as long as he's handsome.

why are you still tripping and posting your nigger mug around here? do you think youre handsome or something? go back to africa

no homo but these asian guys are so good looking
wish i can see them shirtless and rate their physique

That's why he said
>be Adonis

I hit 340x10 last week and still no gf

I'm a hapa in the PNW and can confirm women up here are easy. helps to not actually be from the PNW where they grow their boys on soy milk and feminism.

kinda makes me sad the colored eyes in her genes will be decimated, is this racist? I really admire blue/green eyes and when I see interracial couples I just think about how the white person is tossing away their colored eyes and how only 7% of the world has eyes that aren't brown

unless they're both browners then they can party on

he also said
>in addition to being a millionaire

It's easy user just be handsome and social! You don't even need to loft at all.

>lol just bee urself bro

Me too actually, but I'm 5'11 and 230 lbs.

Calm down kim. NW liberals aren't exactly known for being masculine don't get to confident.

You're both right
Women will fuck any man as long as he's handsome, but women like OP will ONLY fuck a handsome man if he's rich (or supermodel tier handsome)

>agrees with me
>still gets rustled because I'm half asian
>muh south

lol I'm from Tennessee, faggot.

Your Asian. There is nothing white about you. You left Tennessee because no white woman wanted you. So you settled for herpes ridden Portland sluts
>Florida Master Race

>/pol/ster telling people to go somewhere else
Pottery.

I have hazel eyes does that count. They look brown from meters away but when you look in close its green. I'll post a photo

But a white woman sure wanted my dad, Jimbo. In fact, her whole family line that's been in the South for over a century now boils down to my half Asian brothers and I ;)

>tfw have blue eyes and everyone I have ever been with had brown eyes including my fiance
>tfw have a tiny resentment toward her for having brown eyes

Chink mates with ugly white woman
>Asian Masculinity

faggot, this is 4 Chan nigger go to niggerchan if you don't want to be hated

>when you're a tripfag

what a fucking faggot

>riced
Absolutely disgusting. Leave our Aryan beauties alone.

Sorry about your brown eyes

you think a hot girl will fuck a hot guy that works at mcdonalds? you need to be successful, women are trying to cash in on their looks

You don't need to lift, you just need some hot rollers and maybe a good conditioner.

Ayyy im 6'0 and 195. Is your skwat higher than your diddly too?

major cope

first off women don't get money from fuck buddies or one time fucks so your point is illogical I would delve deeper into how you are a sad cunt because your idea of a bf/gf relationship is based solely on the expectation of sex but I digress, look at pic related.

IF he were working at mcdonalds YES if he isn't a complete aspie plenty of girls and GOOD LOOKING GIRLS would totally fuck him, the thing is tho, he WOULDN'T be working at fucking mcdonalds, specifically this guy would already be discovered as a model so let's knock him down a point or two in looks, he STILL WOULDN'T be working at mcdonalds, attractive men find it easier to pick up better jobs and get them soley based on looks far more often than females because GL men have high test and are aggresive that is why you can see some cute girls working at McD but literally almost never chads, at worse he is working at a chili's or red lobster or some shit and can fairly easily get a job at a fine dining restaurant after some years of experience

Keep the cope to a minimum please sir

looking tight, solid and juicy

...no homo tho

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

RICED.com

Aren't you that autistic happa that posts on pol? Whats the name again...

Mila jovovich let herself go

>average
>she is a model/actress with 100k followers on instagram

ok

>he thinks it's possible for an Asian to lifemog even the lowest white

Keep coping chonger

God save from child born from that

actress?
never heard of her

never call yourself something until you've made it
that's like calling yourself a body builder just because you're attractive and you have 50k followers on instagram, but you can't even deadlift 200lbs

why do you dumbasses respond to him, he's a tripfag his opinion is worth equivalent of the shit I just took

instagram.com/linakova/

you're pathetic

>people actually think asians can't get a white qt 3:14 waifu
>not realising that height is all that matter

chang here looks like he could be over 6ft tall and muscular so its no surprise he gets a qt
>inb4 just beee urself XD

I don't hate asian people but this dude legit looks deformed. Waste of a pretty girl

But were lumbarjacks n mounties

it is true that you just have to be urself

Kek he's better looking than the grill you salty incels

How much do I have to juice to get this?

You look like you're mum was the average white thrash addict and welfare scrooge.
Did you discover your "african identity" in college or in the last two years of highschool ?

Future of america lmao

Squats work your quads, not your personality. Right now, maybe you should work on personality gains user.

is that a dude

A lot more people don't care about race than you think you cancerous pol fag.

>my poor brainlet self never heard of her, therefore she's irrelevant!

just checked her insta because one user posted it.Thats the only nice picture of her, in every other
she looks like a tranny

If that's you do you go to the Novi Powerhouse?

Just come to Poland just search for average girls. They have similar shape and no fats here

Janusz, co ty odpierdalasz? Chcesz zeby sie nam czarnuchy tutaj zjechaly?

Don't listen to that faget, they're all either fat babushkas, or skinny but fucked in the head and entitled as all shit. Sure, they might look decent, but they will fuck your shit up without a second thought.

Tak to sie robi, po chuj zachwalac co mamy? Za duzo masz?

Same, but I wanna see their dicks too so I can see if I've trained myself well enough to suck all of it

Know a hapa with green/brown/yellow eyes, it could happen more than once

Do you hate your parents by any chance?

0, girls like that have low estrogen and are into sensitive nu males who have soft bodies.

checked

desu Euroasians are way hotter than Europeans imo. The only pure hotties left are Persians.

> Aryan
> that
> Aryan
"The term Aryan was used to describe the Proto-Indo-Iranian language root *arya which was the ethnonym the Indo-Iranians adopted to describe Ayrans. Its cognate in Sanskrit is the word ārya (Devanāgarī: आर्य), in origin an ethnic self-designation, in Classical Sanskrit meaning "honourable, respectable, noble"

WANGED.com

mirin bro,
dunno what has happened to Veeky Forums it didn't used to be this hateful back in 2015.

Chinks have money and aren't beta numale hipsters like all the faggots there

Asian guys are hotttttt. I envy her.

I'm not even at 3 pl8 yet

I'm jealous

You have a very masculine facial structure bro good on you.

I feel ya. Same boat.

No he doesn't, you're fucking blind chang. His eyes look like somebody took the mario 64 face morpher to them.