Bubble Butt Badonkadonk

So I've been jogging 3 miles per day but my butt still seems to sag a bit on the outer sides.

I want a perky bubble butt, so I've decided to try squats but have no idea how many/ with what frequency I should do them. Also if I want to focus on my outer glutes does the distance my feet are apart matter when I do them?

Also are there any other exercises I should consider?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lHn5GQGJLfc
bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/qa-fat-loss-fat-loss/low-body-fat-in-women-stubborn-low-back-fat-and-skinny-fat-training.html/
instagram.com/ampollo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take masteron and equi and squat heavy

hey are you a girl by chance?

Read the sticky

Is that relevant?

Yes.

Why?

Tits or gtfo

You probably have a V-shaped ass. You want a O-shaped ass or a heart-shaped ass. It's not fixable without surgery. You're a genetic defective.

If it's not relevant for the workout then just assume I'm a professional drag queen. Now can we get back on topic?

she's definitely a pear shaped, if the picture is similar to her. We need pics of her to determine what she means by outer sides, lower outer sides or upper?

>tfw square ass

Why is this a thing? Why are non-hourglass bodies a thing? Like WHAT'S THE POINT?

just... get the fuck out. faggot.

You come back here like every other 2 weeks and I bet you still look like shit even with your mediocre goals. top Kek

Me too. It's depressing.

I'm more of and A shape except the outer bottom sides of my butt sag lower than the insides. Is this not fixable with squats?

Insecure? ;)

Your ass shape is literally a limiting factor for how hot you can possibly be. Without a A-shaped ass, you can't be a 10. O-shaped won't get higher than a 9. H-shaped is maybe a 7. V-shaped is a 5 at best.

Wtf are you even talking about? I literally haven't posted on Veeky Forums for a year.

You're so sad lmao. Im not even a fag and my ass prob looks better then yours because you're too dense to just fucking train instead of asking stupid questions every two weeks. You do glutes and quads you'll build an ass

No. Fat is lost with diet. You could try carbohydrate or calorie cycling (eat different diets on different days. e.g. low carb low calorie on off days, high carb high calorie on exercise days, as in leangains, or cyclical or targeted keto, or some other variation like lyle mcdonald's stubborn fat diet).

Women store fat in their butt and thighs. Jog more and eat less and you should see the results you want

Its hard to tell. Everytime a trap comes around they all post in this same bitchy moaning way. My mistake but you sure do type like a bitch

I have a BMI of 19 though, so I don't think it's just fat.

that's why I'm suggesting more rigorous diet routines rather than just counting calories here:

It's relevant because men and women have different metabolism
And testosterone differences
Also squats will give you muscle butt so do yoga instead or dancing ...

>You do glutes and quads you'll build an ass

How often/many of them should one do to make a significant difference?

I always thought CICO was king, and anything else was a meme diet?

Are you saying that this has actually been shown to work?

Just answer the fucking question. Don't answer a question with a question.

The question is, are you a boy or a girl? Fucking pick one, faggot.

I'm a girl, but I don't like to mention it cause I'm always afraid the thread will get derailed with a million autists saying "tits or gtfo" like it probably will be now.

You can have a BMI of 19, but if your fat is primarily around your waist you can still have a phat butt.
Just show pics tbqhfam

She made some gains, but there's also some serious APT going on in the second pic.

Since we're talking about butts- how I do I work on my glutes with bad knees ruined from years of competitive running?

I've been doing bodyweight stuff only- my knees are slowly improving- as well as doing lots of core in preparation for weighted work(I tend to either hurt my knees or my back)

Is there any alternative aside from manning up and getting back on the squat rack? I refuse to do those bullshit machine squats- I think they are part of the reason my knees are fucked up.

tits or gtfo you skank

with timestamp

Fix knees:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ

One hand kettlebell swings:
youtube.com/watch?v=lHn5GQGJLfc

I was looking for that fix knees video! Thank you so much.

Calories matter for *weight loss.* Calorie partitioning (i.e. where the weight loss/gain comes from) gets more complicated as you get leaner.

OP here, are squats really that bad for your knees?

I no longer have trouble with my knees, but I was for a while when I tried running more (part of the reason why I only do 3 miles per day now). I thought I can do squats since there's less impact but is that wrong?

Thanks for this. Will try.

london?

heart/pear the goat

It's not necessarily that squats are bad for my knees- it's that my knees are probably already irreversably fucked. in terms of cartilage wear. I was running 70 mile weeks in high school- even though I was supposed to be a mid distance runner. I was also lifting like a sprinter. I don't think my coach thought I had the discipline to continue running in college. I ended up being to broken to run in college anyways. Was running 1.50 half mile in high school, could barely walk across campus by freshman spring of college. Pretty much the only limiting factor right now to faster track times is no longer talent and genetics- but how to train smart without getting injured. It's becoming a science at this point. Hence the first american runner in a long time winning recent marathon.

What does your ass look like atm?

if i see a girl with the v shape ass i throw up a bit in my mouth.

fucking. disgusting.

honestly if your ass is a ruin you should squat to fix, or kys

Develop an anterior pelvic tilt - that is literally all it is.

Squats done properly aren't bad for healthy knees. For unhealthy or injured knees, you do what you can.

Show me a pic of your ass rn

>tfw gf is heart shaped

Squats are good for your knees. They strengthen the muscles surrounding them making them less prone to injury.

I train glutes and hams once a week. I squeeze my ass hard on every lift.

The camera on my phone is fucked. Here's an approximation.

I can let you borrow mine, it's pretty decent. Where you at? So I can lend it to you.

milk truck just arrive

they're called saddlebags

lose fat + gain same amount of muscle = constant BMI of 19, but saddlebags will be gone
no amount of squats or hip adductions wll make that >stubborn fat
disappear

from lip injections to big butts and tanning beds. White people sure like to look like niggers

Thanks, I'll try this. Squats and hip adductions will help with the building muscle part though, yes?

Also is
correct?

Why do they always pose like that? Disgusting.

abduction*

bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/qa-fat-loss-fat-loss/low-body-fat-in-women-stubborn-low-back-fat-and-skinny-fat-training.html/

>Jogging

Do hill sprints or at least run for fucks sake

>or at least run
Jogging is running you fool. You do not get to be superior because you give it a different name.

>Outer glutes
You are a dude.
You need a 4pl8 hip thrust for reps to have a 'bubble but' as a man.

Her ass got worse, she just changed underwear and got bigger quads.

Are you fucking blind or just retarded? Amazing how faggots like you will feel the need to be contrarian in every single imaginable situation.

Alan?

There's a difference in connotation you sensitive cretin. Jogging is connoted light exercice, for leisure or "good health", while running has a performance connotation.
Running 5k in 40 minutes won't work your muscle the same way as in 20 minutes

You sound like a baboon for not understanding nuances.

More evidence that if you dont genetically have a good ass you never will, lifting will just make it smaller and harder.

it's not "saggy", it's called fat. Eat less. You can do glute exercises but they'll only really work if you're bulking, so first decide whether to bulk or cut (probably cut)

also go read /r/strongcurves, it's full of ass-obsessed thots like you

> contrarian
Nope, her ass became visibly unappealing. It has shrunken away and only her legs have grown. Female asses are 95% genes. Genetic fat placement and hip and waist skeletal structure. If you are a girl with a small ass you are wasting your time in the gym. Like OP image.

desu based on that image alone (with the comparatively small waist), I'd put square as the hottest after pear. Maybe just because it's the second biggest.

A moment of silence for anyone with a V ass though.

> This thread again.
Perpetuated by androgynous women and their boyfriends who fantasize that just because they were unable to win an female girlfriend they can turn a plank into one.

Women's asses are entirely up to their genetics. You either have a small waist, large hips and lots of sexual fat placement there or you dont. The muscle does not contribute to the size in a meaningful way, it can only hold the fat.

Men put on multiples more muscle than women and look at the steroided male mr.olympias, their asses are nowhere near an attractive female size. Look at female olympic deadlifters, the absolute genetic peak for female muscle - small asses.

Instagram models and the like usually get fat injections, photoshop, contortion and different underwear to create progress photos to sell protein to gullible women.

If you are female with no ass then your options are to first try and put on fat and hope it gets placed there. If you have fat there but it's sagging then you are in luck, keep eating but lift and it will hold it better. Otherwise your only real option is build quads for the illusion of an hourglass shape or get fat injections. The End.

Can this just be stickied already?

dem jiggles

This but i think a small part of the issue is that girls think squats are what they need to do when they are primarily a quads exercise. If women just did deadlifts and hip bridges, with planks to tighten their waists then they could definitely help it a bit. Im not saying they'll build an ass but at least give a hint of one.

>glutes are not a muscle
user...

Yes they cant be built huge, and genetics is always a factor. But they can be bigger than what you started with.

t. glutelet male that has seen some progress on ass despite losing weight

Female asses aren't glutes, they are the fat over them. Not even him but his post covers that you moron. You get some women who have no fat and it is just pure glute and it will never be large or attractive.

>A moment of silence for anyone with a V ass though.

Square is hot but from the girls ITT saying "they have it" they are misinterpreting it as having a blocky waist and no shape. Not just a chunky ass. Square is phenomenally hot if there is a small waist.

I used to believe the "she squats" meme until seeing """progression""" pic after pic in which the girl's quads got bigger and she bent forward with more revealing underwear but an ass that was only ever harder and smaller. Girls' beauty really is genetic, whereas men's is earned.

OP is trap faggot

Genetics are irrelevant. Small asses will still benefit from lifting, and potentially loss of excess fat depending on where it's sitting. Someone whose genetics limit their ass power can still maximise their genetic potential the same way as anyone else. No shit you can't magic your way into a completely different shape, that's no excuse not to make the most of what you've got.

It's evolution. Some ancient women lived in harsh conditions and had to be mobile while pregnant. Some had the luxury of living in a food rich environment and could be less mobile. Some people had more solid heads when born so the women had to develop wider hips, other people had softer heads that allowed women to evolve narrower hips. This is a thing because of ancestry. Now if she has fat body and no curves because her diet is shit that is a different story...

Genetics are all when it comes to ass size. Sure a maximally flat woman can become only significantly flat but that isn't what they are aiming for and to tell them otherwise is misleading. Not only that but it can also shrink away the fat that is there in the first place as seen in the OP photo.

The second post you quoted there covered it.

OP if that is you i'm sorry, it looks like you literally ran your ass off.

ex gf was V lmao

Top kek

Based

Op, look up this girl
instagram.com/ampollo/

She had no ass, but now almost looks like she has a good one, cant fix genetics, but her advice is very solid (has youtbe videos explaining glute mechanics and all)

> Unironically posting her
Literally meme posing and photoshop encapsulated

I hope you realise how transparently deceptive that photo is, OP. Her pose and underwear are completely incomparable, honestly it's entirely possible these were taken on the same day.

>red circles, red circles everywhere

Only one date is shown, they probably are the same day

As stated before I already have a BMI of 19, so I don't want to cut too much. Someone suggested Calorie partitioning and eating different diets on different days to build muscle while losing fat. Leangains and keto were also mentioned.

Does this just mean a high protein, low carb diet?

Should I alternate cutting and bulking from day-to-day?

Another girl here, can I also get booby pics pls