Metaverse

Can someone give me a rundown of this coin, the reddit seems too empty.

Is there a community slack or telegram channel?

Is there any upcoming news or event?

The project looks good bu why the fuck is it so hard to find information.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-foundation-partners-with-draper-dragon-to-establish-a-special-investment-fund-for-digital-523cbea14af5
twitter.com/ChandlerGuo
medium.com/@mvs_org/aion-and-metaverse-partner-on-cross-chain-digital-assets-and-oracles-10552cd4c00c
medium.com/@mvs_org/progress-report-30th-oct-2017-10th-nov-2017-fb3dede8498e
youtube.com/watch?v=_T_AkeeoLNU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=qGAnZMZr43w
thinkmarkets.com/au/
reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/7cmten/cicero_report_professional_analysis_of_metaverse/
mvslive.slack.com/messages/C604RCA5D/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

plz biz

>Investment fund with Draper Dragon (Tim Draper net worth of over $1bil) medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-foundation-partners-with-draper-dragon-to-establish-a-special-investment-fund-for-digital-523cbea14af5

>Chandler Guo (adviser to BTC and one of the largest miners in China) supports ETP twitter.com/ChandlerGuo

>Partnerships and listings left right and center. medium.com/@mvs_org/aion-and-metaverse-partner-on-cross-chain-digital-assets-and-oracles-10552cd4c00c
medium.com/@mvs_org/progress-report-30th-oct-2017-10th-nov-2017-fb3dede8498e

>Charismatic and well connected CEO youtube.com/watch?v=_T_AkeeoLNU&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=qGAnZMZr43w
Watch these if you want a PROFESSIONAL rundown.

Also check thinkmarkets.com/au/
They have the strongest Crypto to trade and ETP is included

Alot of poeple are having wallet issues. I would have been content to leave my etp on bitfinex but those faggots made me pull my funds off into a wallet. I them suffered catastrophic harddrive failure when my ssd died. luckily I have my mnemonic phrase and am trying to recover the wallet now, I opened it on another device but the balance is zero, I am praying that its zero because the blocks are still syncing,

Just know know that approx. 30% of users are experiencing wallet issues.

If it's hard to find information, that means it's ripe for a lot of gains.

no a few vocal people are but not 30%.
A lot of idiots didn't back up their keys and lost their shit, same thing happens to every other crypto.

Yes your wallet needs to be fully synced.

An excellent report was just published yesterday on their reddit page, probably by normies.

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/7cmten/cicero_report_professional_analysis_of_metaverse/

Its very objective and informative. You can get a ton of information about Metaverse from there.

wait why did you have to pull your funds of bitfinex?

It'll be big, but it's under a coordinated FUD attack regarding "wallet issues" which is total bullshit. I have 3 ETP wallets on various computers not a single issue whatsoever. This is an attack to discredit them. And those who claim wallet issue probably barely know how to boot their PC up and screwed up their wallet.

Thanks heaps. Is there a channel for investors on slack or telegram?

mvslive.slack.com/messages/C604RCA5D/

I'm holding this. no choice really since I locked my balance for the free returns. Good chance for this coin's mkap to grow bigly.

exactly, too bad for them the light wallet fixes anything they can complain about.

ETP will be mooning over the weekend. Get in before Friday if you're sick of being poor. If you're already consider yourself blessed. It should break new ATH by Saturday night

What exactly would trigger the mooning?

Bought and going down right now :(

im fairly certain this will moon in the near future. this is probably the lowest it'll get.

Nope, when you look at the chart the next bottom is around 25-30k sat.

You're basing that on a FUD-driven dip when it reached those 25k levels previously before moon. What are your indicators to suggest a return to those levels? Barring an external event I can't see why it would.

Descending triangle pattern and no news.

Literally top 5 coin material