Other urls found in this thread:

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Avoidant: very high
Antisocial: high
wew

Link

>Schizoid: Very High
How do I know you're not samefagging OP?

Neurotypical normie reporting in.

Nice try CIA, but I'm not going to help you improve your psyops.

Sorry I'm retarded

4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Lone bastard with OCD here, dropped college and lifting doesnt longer give me a purpose. to me suicide sounds more like and option at this point. what do?

get a jorb

when you realize you hate that, go back to school for accounting or business

can't get a job due to my OCD, taking medications for that, how fucked am I?

wew

If your OCD is keeping you from holding a job, you should be able to get on disability and become a true and proper NEET.

What did I win?

I am antisocial and often fail to realize when someone is upset I'm not paying them enough attention.

A couple years ago someone asked me how many friends I had and after I had counted off in my head all the people I consider to be close friends and not just friendly acquaintances, I realized that I hadn't spoken to about half the list in over a year (one of the people I hadn't spoken to since he'd moved to Alaska 4 years prior).

I still felt these people to be friends, and I got a positive response from most of them when I reached out to them, but my need for social interaction is very minimal.

>be a lone leecher the rest of my life
>let the void inside me and my mental disorders kill my happiness
>stop lifting for real because at some point it truly won't be enough
is ending it truly the answer, i dont want to be a neet

yoooo

At this point it seems shrooms would do you some good since its known to pull people out of pretty bad slumps

What an absolute mess

high score

Not much of a surprise, desu; I've been through psychiatry and I'm nearly completely isolated

I'm a mess and trying to fix it a little bit each day

Twinsies

Are these for real or you just picked the right answers to fuck it up and le maximum trolle because I'm posting here all night and now I'm scared of doing the test

Get on my fucking level pleb

And here I was thinking I was normal

you tried

JUST

That is some ugly HTML

Well, that's somewhat a relief.

AMA

Wew lad

Wakemeup,jpg

I'm in a good mood right now though.

more than I thought there would be desu

>all subreddits
>utorrent
>tap water fluoride

wew

Get therapy

Yeah I kind of saw this one coming.
Fucking psychologists. Go to a psychiatrist if you need help.

whats it like to literally be me

not surprised desu.

anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of psychology knows that a simple yes or no answer isn't at all accurate. it doesn't even give you a ballpark for that matter. Half of these questions could have been answered yes or no depending on the situation.

Nobody has a rudimentary understanding of psychology because none of it is evidence-based you fucking dipshit

jfc

>psychology
>not evidence based
>being this naive

Well fuck me.

You probably are, the programming is shit. The only thing i acutally think i am out of those is antisocial but i got schizoid and others high as well.

I got schizotypal, and it's kinda true. I'm definitely eccentric and do a lot of magical thinking but I keep it under wraps pretty well

Accurate

If I answer the way I force myself to act: low x 8, moderate x 2

If I answer the way I fear I am when I struggle to keep everything in check: moderate x 3, high x 7

M I L I T A R Y P T S D B O Y S

Wow Im an introvert with no real problems
Come at me Veeky Forums

>a chicken dinner

Does this mean I'm retarded

who hurt you?

I have things others don't yet they have things I'll never have.

LIGHTWEIGHT BABY.

get on my level, scrubs
Still somehow manage to achieve a level of normiedom too, but people think im a bit off

What do I make of this? I doubt Im really that paranoid. Doesnt everyone at least suspect that your acquaintances or others are talking shit about you behind your back or dont really like you?

>Do you yearn for intimate relationships yet feel that you are too socially inept to obtain them?
DELet THIs

Is a very gummy smile a red flag?

The husband, wife, and two kids all died in a murder suicide yesterday.