Why is there no Low-carb milk?

Who else would lowfat milk without lactose or sugars? Does it exist?

That's basically just unflavored whey in water, nigger.

false, milk contains casein as well

Wouldn't be milk.

what is whey isolate you fucking retarded faggot POCbrain

Pass on the titty juice brahs, it's unnatural.

yeah I don't understand why they don't do it, lactose free milk exists but they just take the lactose (sugar) out and replace it with a different sugar.

Yes, there is such a thing as low-carb milk. It's called kefir, and it's bitch-easy to make. Not for everyone in terms of taste though.

Krogers makes a Carbmaster low carb milk

wrong! Lactose free milk simply has added lactase (an enzyme) to break down the lactose into glucose and galactose.

There is. It's called Almond Milk

But no protein. What's the point?

Basically cheese really

you can get one of those lactose free milks inferior mud people drink because they can't tolerate lactose.

is that always the case(in)? I've had some lactose free milk that was disgustingly sweet.

Get carbmaster from Kroger. It's sweetened and kind of sucks but it's low carb milk.

Tastes like liquid Greek yogurt

Yea it's called heavy whipping cream, but good luck with your heart attack goals of 2018 with it user

There is cant remember the name but my bud drank it on Atkins

I got you senpai, check out the nutritional values of semi skinm milk, it isnt the panacea but it has less fat and a little bit more of protein compared to normal milk an lactose free mill, dont listen to all this plebs

Put some whey in it

not lactose intolerant but lactaid brand milk is delicious. I always wondered why it tasted a little sweet.

False, milk contains estrogen and pus aswell