/dry/ fasting general

Curious if you guys want a new meme general thread

I have been dry fasting for 2 weeks IF style now (refeed every 48 hours)

I am by no means an expert, but I love it, it really works and is really different from water fasting

Curious if anyone out there would like to help make a pastebin with me

Or if you guys wanna debate and tell me why im a dying faggot retard, lets go for it

How disgustingly fat are you?

not fat at all, heres 195 to 174 in 30 days

and yeah i know i have no muscle mass lol, i have a shoulder injury since 2012 so I can't lift, cardio only RIP

I believe fast threads are massive colective baits to try and kill someone

Can't do water fasts. My skin gets dry as fuck and I get super constipated. I drink 3L of water a day to counter that, so yeah :/
I also think dry fasts have better results on weight loss only because of the lack of water weight, to be honest.

Bro just fast for 1 hour without breathing. you'll be a changed man.

>it really works and is really different from water fasting

How it works? So you drink only every 48 hours? I heard that to get autophagy you need to dry fast for 72hours minimum

>Can't do water fasts. My skin gets dry as fuck and I get super constipated.
You dont really need to shit when fasting so thats not an issue

Dude, it's not a matter of not needing to shit when fasting. I do short water fasts all the time (about 3 days of fasting) and I NEED to shit and I do shit during the fasted state, it's just that it comes out rock solid and hurts like hell.

And you completely ignored what I said about dry skin.

I dont get how you can have dry skin issue. Why? You do know that you are supposed to drink,right? My skin feels better than ever on fast. Also I make my last meal really fibrous so I shit only during first 24h of fast. Do you take your electrolytes?

My skin is usually oily, but if I drink very little water for more than 2 days I instantly develop wrinkles and flaky skin that disappear after drinking lots of water again. As a woman, I don't really want to look 10 years older even for a few days if I regularly dry fast. One day the wrinkles will settle and won't disappear after being hydrated again.
I don't have to eat much fiber since 3L of water everyday makes my shit smooth as fuck both during and after fasting.
I don't think electrolytes supplementation during a short water fast (3 days) is necessary, to be honest.
You can prove me wrong if you'd like. I'm not SUPER against dry fasting like most people are. I just don't see how the benefits would outweigh the dry skin and potential hemorrhoids.

Ah so you cant do DRY fasts because your skin gets dry and not water fasts,right? You said you cant do water fasts because your skin gets dry so I was confused because my skin feels amazing on water fast.
It cant be helped then I guess. Best of luck to you and watch out for black spiders

Ohhh, now I see it. Either I mistyped or it got autocorrected lol
Sorry for the confusion!
Best of luck to you too.

Antone else not fasting but literally starving yourself? I lose one kg every two days by eating absolutely nothing and walking four three hours and caffeine pills and water, 7kgs in 20 days

How is that different from fasting?

Sounds like fasting. Its only starvation when you no longer have fat to burn.

At least its clear now lol. I only done one dry fast but I want to do another next week. I can only do them on my days off because Im afraid that I will pass out and kill someone at work

Haha, that's why I wasn't understanding what you were saying.
For how many days will you dry fast? Be careful, even with electrolytes I imagine dry fasting puts a lot of stress on the body.
And yes, better to do it on days off and even better if you have someone to assist you in case you plan on going for more than 3 days. If you pass out the person can help you.
Hopefully everything will be fine and you won't age 10 years and get stone shit like I do :(

72-80 hours. Cant do more

>Hopefully everything will be fine and you won't age 10 years and get stone shit like I do :(
Is that really that bad? How old are you?

>no water
You should rename it to kidney stone general, or destroying your test levels or brain general. And it is a permanent damage

>72-80 hours. Cant do more
Thanks God. I've seen some people say they will water fast for a week or more. That's a death sentence.
As I said, I'm pretty open about dry fasting but I can't agree with going for more than 5 days.

>Is that really that bad?
It is that bad. My oily skin instantly becomes red, irritated, flaky and wrinkles appear around my eyes and mouth overnight.
I know it sounds gross as fuck but my shit is so solid that it tears my anus and I end up wiping more blood than shit from my ass. Also have to force my brains out for it to come out. One of the worst experiences in my life.

>How old are you?
I'm about to turn 20 and completely wrinkle free. That's why I got so scared when my skin became like that. Good thing it goes away when I get properly hydrated.

So what was your longest dry fast then? Because you seem like a fucking retard

Whatever you fucking lowtest anime subhuman, you will regret your life when you have to pee out the kidney stones. It is one of the most painful thing, thousand times more than child birthing. You can easily see for yourself how bad dehydration is but whatever go walk with that terrible dried skin.

Surely there are exercices you can still do, even if only in the 15-20 rep range and with light weight. Your muscles can grow too this way. Also legs and core mostly dont need direct shoulder strength do they?

T. Slap injury that didnt heal correctly

Hopefuly this wont happen to me then. I would not do it if I was you either. Its important to listen to your body

Sure thing dr. user. Im sure I will form mad kidney stones after 72 hours. Thanks for warning.

Go away you anime loving retard

I cant. My kidney is failing and I have to stay here