What moment have you been training for, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkkpHVjVyFQ
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/7bi8wb/a_list_of_everything_wrong_with_ww2/
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow
youtube.com/watch?v=O2nbTz0mosM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crazy situations that'll never actually happen.

RaHoWa

Want to run a 35k marathon

Exactly this. All my years of playing first person shooters have prepared me for the new cod game

Same, but it's fun to fantasize

the apocalypse

>know this qt azn in high school
>just my type, literally one of the cutest chicks I know
>failed to pursue her in high school, but we talked a few times
>fast forward 2-3 years and I follow her on ig
>she DM’s me, we talk for a little bit
>get her snapchat, start snapping
>’omg user is cute’ she says after seein me on snap
>send her occasional gym snaps
>tells me I’m hot, says some seductive shit
>feelsgoodman
Waiting for thanksgiving break for us both to be back in home town so I can pursue her fr this time

Same

The next op.

Lay the pipework nigga, this is your moment to create the expectation that you two will fuck when you meet.

bringing justice to the streets

for me
to look like a greek statue

/b/ros I think I kinda want to buy the new cod, please say something to stop me

its just another game

that s not a marathon its a 35 k

>to get big and strong then have a girl say 'i dont care how you look i like you for who you are inside'

youtube.com/watch?v=hkkpHVjVyFQ
>lootboxes
There you go, now fuck off

hitting a double-leg on a nigger or chad and GnP from mount

Posted this before but this is the moment where my training really felt like it paid off. Happened a few weeks ago

>Had a crush on this girl in senior year
>Kinda hot but I mainly liked her for her, she was really sweet to me and I loved her personality
>She would fuck everyone in our grade except me
>Didn't even want to really fuck her, just wanted a relationship, shit even a kiss on the cheek would've made me the happiest man on earth
>Drove her to the houses of the guys that would fuck her brains out, when she would need a pick up I'd be there
>She'd tell me what a great time she had with Chad or Tyrone or whoever the fuck of the day was
>End of the school year and I ask her to prom
>She tells me no and that even though she considers me one of her closest, sweetest friends, she's out of my league
>Say "haha of course, I understand"
>Crushing depression and non stop crying for a week
>Something flicks in me and I realize how much of an utter cuck I've been just to try to appease some thot
>Get pissed off and use that anger to motivate myself to improve my appearance
>Eat healthy, start working out at the gym
>Never had a cheat day, never skipped an appointed day at the gym unless it was an emergency
>It's been a year and a half and now I'm 6'0, 175lbs, have visible abs, well defined muscles, 11% bf and in the best shape I have ever been in my life
>She was in town last week (she's going to college in California) and I asked her if she'd like to hang at Barnes & Noble, which was were we spent a lot of time chilling when we were in HS
>She says yes
>Put on a tight shirt and some jeans with no belt

>Meet her at the B&N
>The fucking look on her face when she recognized me
>The complete utter shock
>I'll never forget it, it was so good
>We talk and catch up
>After about an hour I shift the topic to her love life
>She explains that she still hasn't found the right guy try as she might blah blah blah
>I sympathize with her
>As I get up to go I tell her I used to have the biggest crush in the world on her and I would've done anything to have a chance with her
>Give a hearty laugh thinking about it now
>She hastily gets up, places a hand on my chest, bites her lip, and says "If a chance with me is what you want, then just say the word and you can take me home right now."
>Look at her
>Slowly, slowly remove her hand from my chest
>"...I said 'used to'. Sorry, but I'm out of your league."
>Her face falls into one of disbelief
>She gets pissed off
>I tell her to have a good day and walk back to my car with the dumbest fucking smile

I'm sorry for the blog but goddamn GODDAMN did that feel good. I had that shit planned from the moment I invited her to hang out and it felt so, so satisfying holy fuck every time I think about it I get erect. It's worth it to make it bros, and getting to BTFO a thot alone made the whole journey worth it, having a nice bod is icing on the cake.

Fuck I posted the wrong pic. Here's me now

You did the right thing user.

when I receive my academy award I will look like god on that stage.

Finally getting my dick wet

HOly fuck

In case it didn't happen yet, user: Take this as closure. Veeky Forums is happy for you.

Thot status:
Patrolled (x)
Not patrolled ( )

shitty small maps that you run counterclockwise in until you die
everyone is already using the stg(I think) because it's op so that's all you'll ever see.

>you are handsome so please talk to me

Women, y'all.

You made my day. I'm so fucking proud of you. Similar things happened to me, waiting my chance to talk to the thot in some sort of meeting for the highschool we graduated from. I have 8 months or so ahead of me, I will be surely enjoying it.

user you achieved what many of us former fats can only fantasize about.

Be proud.

absolutely based

I like you, user. You did good.

I lift so I’m ready to defend my family against the coming Jewish, artificial-intelligence-antichrist.

You ain’t gonna turn me gay. You ain’t gonna implant me with your bitcoin chip! You aint gonna spy on my bathroom, Benyamin.

>>"...I said 'used to'. Sorry, but I'm out of your league."
nice passive aggressive beta cuck behavior

>Happened a few weeks ago
nice pasta, years old

holy fuck the dream right there

LOL he could have atleast shagged her. What happened to the world? Brought up by Google and BBC news and CNN, today’s youth are turning into mindless eunucs; Characters with less depth than that of the sitcom ‘Cheers’. The world needs to dig deep and pull the wrench the mainstream is shoving into humanity’s works before we all turn into 2D cliches like this poor fool.

P.S Fuck Eminem

Exactly! How will being a sassy cuck ever allow you to get your end away?

apt

Same, brother

Yep.
Survival of the fittest.

The moment when I have big arms and cute bf to hold with them

>waste your time driving her around like a cuck
>waste more time crying and depressed after she rejects you
>workout for a year and a half directly after she tells you you're not good enough for her, obviously to become good enough for her
>elaborately get her in a position where you can absolutely, definitively have her so that you can cuck yourself one last time

Are you fucking retarded? You can't even carry around some sense of moral superiority with you because you did the exact same thing to her. You're a fucking cuck for life holy shit. LMAOing at your life for real. Do you think you're being DENNISing her or something? You didn't even fuck yet you fucking cuck!

He said it right to her face, that's not passive aggressive.

The one on Friday with some girl. Blew it off to go to the gym though

Amazing. Here you go dude, don't spend it all at once

Virgins

>>>/reddit/

probably samefagging as well

>things that never happened

The epidemics that will kill off 93% of the world population.

95%*
we are training to be the 5%

Cod is the fucking Starbucks/iPhones of gaming. Mainline consumerist trash. Don't bother buying it, it'll last for a month then you'll throw.

looks sick though when you can actually breakdance. funny but sad video.

I train because l hate myself

FUNNY YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT

IVE GOT SOME GOOD SHIT FOR YOU

I only train to train. My goal is to hit 1.5pl8 Ohp, 3 pl8 squat (for me this will take the longest) and 5 pl8 deadlift, then invest in a nice barbell and bumper plates and teach myself oly lifting.

props.

I wish to look like a barbarian woman whom wields swords and mighty shields. I want to wear armor with ease and defend my land.

Race war/unrest in the next 5-10 years

on what surface are you gonna do the oly lifting?

if indoors might i suggest building a platform.

Hahaaa

BASED

That’s the plan. Selling my cheap condo soon, and planing on buying a house with a garage. I’m just hoping I hit those benchmarks before that happens, either way I plan on starting oly around then.

defend my dick

I'm a 24/7 family caregiver. Cardio/lifting takes a lot of the stress off, keeps me healthy and strong to care for her, and helps wear me out just enough so the "why me?!" thoughts don't take hold.

To be able to sweep the love of my life off her feet as we get married

My now ex-girlfriend was raped
The dude lives around me.

nice. you will have a lot of space for equipment in the future. you could put a mirror or two in there as well. maybe keep some cleaning wipes there, mop the floor from time to time, adjust lighting to your dsire, have things real nice.

>Support fellow Veeky Forumsizen
>Virgin
I don't see your logic, but nice projecting

Rape him
Make her watch
Revenge is nop homo shit

This but unironically.

how did you know she talked about you

>please just talk to me
>user, please
fuck this shit makes me hard, nice stuff right there you did good breh

This

And gay sex with a swole bf

only a virgin would get so much pleasure from this, literal /r9k/-tier

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/7bi8wb/a_list_of_everything_wrong_with_ww2/

Sorry if this link doesn't work I'm on mobile

If you don't remember the times ALL CoD games were about WWII then go for it, sure.

This.

Don't do it. I bought Infinite Warfare or whatever it was called, played the campaign once and the multiplayer for one session then never picked it up again.

as far as I can remember pretty sure the roastie meme goes back to jessie slaughter you fucking newfag

When the Muslims outnumber us and the Britons fight back

Something like this.

>Someone gets in my face
>Tell them not to
>Physically confronts me
>Double leg -> heel hook
>Don't stop until the knee pops
>Step on the knee as I walk over them

If they had a weapon and I got the better of them, then I would break every joint they have.

WoW Classic

>passive aggressive
That's not passive agressive dumbass, pick up a dictionary holy shit

This but for Visegrad specifically.

Visegrad plus international volunteers will reclaim Europe for the Europeans when it all collapses into conflict.
youtube.com/watch?v=EJhJa98ZZow

How many hours a week do you spend playing video games? Just imagine what your life would be like if you spent all that time preparing for a marathon.

>>>/reddit/

Theres this girl I know thats very attractive. I started texting her and we hit it off. I felt she was too attractive to date, the odds of her getting chadded were high.
Either way, weve texted constantly for the past week and hung out 4 of the 7 days. Ive barely initiated sexuality and when she brings anything up I meme it away. Told her I did not want to date her. Ended up feeling like I was going to make a move, but last night I did an RC called 3FPM and watched her talking to her friend for a while. All my attraction left, and now I dont intend on talking to her at all.
Now, I get my bench back over 3 plates. Its time.

>all my attraction left
This is the story of my life man. I have only ever had one night stands. Any time I talk to a girl and get to know her I instantly lose sexual attraction and friendzone her.

The present.
youtube.com/watch?v=O2nbTz0mosM

aye, we will kurva

So in a few years?

>user turns his life around and is now getting Veeky Forums
>/r9k/-tier
Who hurt you?

>didn't smash and then leave without saying bye
Not Chad