Gf constantly complains about wanting to lose weight

>gf constantly complains about wanting to lose weight
>try to take her running but she just complains the whole time
>try to get her to eat less but she just eats whatever she wants all the time eg glasses of milk with every meal despite me telling her that it's like adding 500 extra calories to her daily intake
>still complains that it's impossible for her to lose weight despite not doing anything that would actually make her lose weight

how the fuck do i deal with this?

btw she's not fat, she's 147lbs at 5'9

drop her

my gf is the same bro. We started on a weight loss journey together, I've lost 25kg and she has lost less than 5kg.

>try to take her running but she just complains the whole time

fuck running, get her on SS or SL.

have a t-rex gf.

>The complaint of straight men everywhere since time immemorial
Honestly bro get her a female pt or a (not hotter than you, possibly gay) nutritionist and pt.
She'll listen to them because they're not you.

She's a girl, which means she secretly thinks that you're with her because she tricked you, which must mean that you're an idiot, so why ever take your advice on anything? Every female has this perception.

why should he get her a PT when PTs dont actually do anything useful? complete waste of money

True, actually. I guess I mean a coach or something, like a masters league running or swimming club.
The point is that she'll never listen to him because she thinks he must be stupid because he finds her attractive.

drop her lad

You can't fix stupid, OP.

>She's a girl, which means she secretly thinks that you're with her because she tricked you, which must mean that you're an idiot, so why ever take your advice on anything? Every female has this perception.
I never heard this before but it makes complete sense

have you guys ever wondered the kind of bottom barrel girls that Veeky Forums guys would have as their girlfriends?

>add an alpha, domineering voice in her life

lmao OP, good luck getting cucked by her "totally gay" black boyfriend in a few months if you do this. Assert yourself or get cucked.

My girlfriend has been "starting her diet tomorrow" for two years.

Her not liking running doesnt mean she hates all exercise, it means she doesn't like running.

That being said, if she doesn't care enough to do any work then she's just going to keep complaining. Keep helping her until something clicks or dump her if it's driving you crazy.

talk to her
make her water fast
use the dread game if you get that desperate

GIRL Here

This is complelty false, I actually find it hard to trust trainers and I think they’re idiots but if my bf who lifts tells me what to do ofc I’ll listen to him, he doesn’t want my money like trainers he wants what’s best for me

Seriously, get off r9k

I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, but Veeky Forums is pretty much /r9k/ with "What lift should I do?" tacked on to the misogyny.

>She'll listen to them because they're not you.

>tfw gf is like this
>Have to tell her 'I told you so' again and again
>'user why are always right!'
>Still continues to ignore my advice

Stop nagging her, you're not her mother. Just put in the effort you're willing and when it gets to be too much (which it seems like it has), then stop wasting your energy on it. Make it clear that you are happy and willing to help and that she's welcome to ask for advice or help. Then find something better to do with your time until she decides she's ready to make a change, or you decide to move on. It's ezpz bro.

given that about half the people on here dont even lift anymore it might aswell be /r9k/ just a bunch of faggots complaining they cant get a girl because their eyes arent at the right angle or some shit.

your gf presumably isn't making any attempts to cure you from being a dumb gay frogposter so you should follow her example and do nothing

this. also OP, she is not even overweight. she should not be losing weight. wtf.
her complaining means she is not getting enough attention from you. childish? yes. overweight and needing to lose weight no.
also, you are a complete fag for making this thread.

My ex would never take advice from me on things im an expert in.
Instead she asked complete clueless idiots (female friends) who gave absolute shit advice.
I guess this is the reason.

>Triggered b a cartoon frog

Back to >Reddit mate.

Stop lying, you've been found out.

As a PT I dispute this.. Pay me money pls.

95% of my job is motivating someone.. it's a shame, I got into this to work alongside people who love weightlifting as much as me, but all I get to work with is the elderly or severely overweight people..

Running is painful for fatties. Try more low impact or fun exercises with her. Also offer up an incentive if she loses the weight. Like a very expensive clothing item she can't yet fit or something else she really likes. Lately my catch phrase has been "bitches be shoppin" because I fucking love shopping and every woman I know loves shopping. We're very materialistic creatures. I'm a cgl crossboarder and if my boyfriend offered to lay down $300+ on some Japanese burando if I would wake up at 4 am and go running, I'd fucking do it.

DNP

>she's not fat
>she's 147lbs at 5'9

pick one

>Using material goods to motivate fitness
Neck yourself

>she's not fat, she's 147lbs at 5'9
HAHAHA

it really is, however the moral factor and security factor of them being there specifically for your needs, is met.

this is kind of like how people who just start working out join a gym. it's an excuse to workout. or how they buy into a ton of things surrounding working out. it's an excuse. but these choices we make can help us stick with becoming better looking and healthier. with this comes the understanding of what we really need, baseline, versus what we want to have which is merely relative to the baseline.

T. Never been to r9k

Kill her

Go get raped, roastie

My gf is 150' at 5'2 and not fat
It's all about dimensions with girls, especially if they got that godly fat ass gene

Why don't you find a gf you actually like and share commonalities with in the first place? Is it because you're really desperate to get your dick wet so you'll fuck any willing wet hole and call it good? Ever hear the saying beggars cant be choosers? Get some standards and date someone who shares common interests in the first place and b.s. like this won't be an issue. If youre not good enough to have standards, then go work on yourself before taking it out on others .

Sounds like you have some deep personal issues and could use a therapist (psychologist not psychiatrist) yourself

So what's the excuse for all the BFS I've had that never listened to me or took my advice? The last one ended up with a stolen motorcycle because he decided to listen to his male friends over his gf.

user if that makes sense to you, you should seek professional help

>listening to a women
>EVER
Atleast you know your ex isn't some cuck

I sure as fuck would never date a guy from Veeky Forums knowingly. Like 80% of you have shit personalities, and 99% are just physically ugly

That's a healthy weight for someone that's 5'9 you retard. Have you ever actually looked at a medical bmi chart? Do you get your ideal weights from the covers of playboy? ( they lie btw). 5'9 is as tall as the average American male, if a guy said he weighed that much you'd claim Auschwitz. Seriously, go Google bmi charts and take a nice long gander you fucking moron. Meanwhile we have a 40% obeiseity rate in the population that's the real actual problem- but sure, sit there and call a healthy bmi fat, you retard

The motorcycle one is actually my current bf, and has said many times he should've listened to me and expressed that he was sorry for not listening to me. Since then he's actively tried to listen to me more and actually takes my advice sometimes. But a simple retard like you probably can't comprehend listening to another human- particularly a girl- and growing from listening to their advice. I pity you, simpleton
>all those wrongful assumptions
I'm sure you're used to doing that by now too

lol right, might want to get his test levels checked sweet heart.

How do you know what we look like? a girl browsing fit is 10x worse

She'd be called fat if she ever went to Korea or China

t. Insecure roastie cunt who knows he hit it on the head

This right here. I NEVER trust a man who listens to women, he'll either be a backstabber or ultimately spineless.

>She's a girl, which means she secretly thinks that you're with her because she tricked you