/N-MHT/ Nu-"male" Hate Thread

Daily reminder that nu-males are the creation of the media to keep men from making it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4894651/star-wars-ewan-mcgregor-mary-elizabeth-winstead-go-public/
galoremag.com/psa-ewan-mcgregors-dick-is-huge-other-celebs-who-are-packing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I grind my teeth when sleeping
I never realized this is a problem
Why would this be an issue?

This is one of the funniest pages in the book

how many of these threads are we going to have?

Sam Hyde's book, right?

because it damages your teeth

Teeth grinding is bad, look up bruxism

It's incredibly bad for your teeth. It causes small cracks which not only lead to larger cracking of teeth, but can also allow more bacteria than typical to get into the tooth. This bacteria will rot it and leave you susceptible to mouth/jaw infections and gum disease which also increases other health risks like heart disease

Its scary how accurate Sam Hyde can be when he turns it on.

I'm still waiting on mine

Yep. Haven’t bought it but thought of it. Anyone recommend it?

kek I'm a nu male

>those eyes
that poor man, what hell must he be enduring

Why does his face look feminine? He has good features. Thick facial hair, thick eyebrows, decent jaw development, decent jaw, Adam's apple, nice hair etc. Maybe it's his facial expression.

>tfw i almost became a total subservient beta before i ditched my ex
>now i'm just a cold and lonely person who feels completely disassociated from the people around me
did i make the right choice

looks like the kind of guy that moisturises

Sort your room out.

Roll

Yeah same thing happened to me. I'd rather be self aware and not a beta than a fucking bugman

Fair enough, but how is this a nu-male related issue ?

Weak chin. Thin neck. Odd forehead due to balding. Cheekbones aren't that prominent. His choice of glasses. The shitty collared shirt. Thousand yard stare devoid of masculine passion, authority or ambition.

Literally all in the eyes.

It happens from stress and most nu-males are in a constant state of stress because they missed out on becoming an adult because adolescence for the m lasted straight up to their 30s

Yeah I don't think it is. Mouth breathing would be more characteristic of the numale.

not him but vacuuming a room won't make you not want to kill yourself

bobby finger looks like he loves bobby's finger

I was a total bitch beta while I was with my ex, after our ugly breakup I basically became the opposite - an aloof detached iceman. I was Doug Funnie, and then I basically became the Driver.

the irony that these are the people calling other people cucks is just too much

This guy messaged me today lmao

No, it won't but it is a start.

>look at that nu-male, what a faggot
>look at that twink, what a faggot
>look at that meathead, what a faggot
love how neckbeards who never lift are butthurt about others and have a tough guy persona while telling everyone how they woukd suck on feminine penis on anonymous pimple popping norvegian board

one group will always hate on others to assure themselves that they are better and what they do is right

inb4 found numale, coping this hard or some shit, you know its the truth but you wont admit it

>i don't know why i grind my teeth at night. i don't wanna think about it.
Refusing to confront reality in order to find a solution to a problem before it gets out of hand.

Is smoking weed really considered numale? I abused painkillers before so o smoke on occasion whenever I have an injury

>6' 3"
You've gotta be shitting me

>look at that nu-male, what a faggot
>look at that twink, what a faggot
>look at that meathead, what a faggot
>look at that neckbeard, what a faggot
love how soyboys who never lift are butthurt about others and have a tough guy persona while telling everyone how they woukd suck on feminine penis on anonymous pimple popping norvegian board
one group will always hate on others to assure themselves that they are better and what they do is right
inb4 found numale, coping this hard or some shit, you know its the truth but you wont admit it

I miss being in love man. I'm so tired of the loneliness. Why does my brain work like this.

no but being concerned with arbitrary classifications made by projecting autists on Veeky Forums is

It is when it's used as an escape from reality and dealing with life

Yeah I'm seeing a weird theme with guys who are tall and have similar genetic retardations like balding, low test etc... apparently test has nothing to do with height?

It's mainly the aspect of it controlling you and becoming part of your hip, post-modern persona rather than something you do to chill.

Because you're not happy enough with yourself so you seek validation through other people. You're disappointed with some (or several) aspects of yourself and being in a relationship allows you to take your mind off that by making the relationship or the other person some sort of project to keep improving.

Same, bro. It's probably just a bunch of defense mechanisms to protect you from feeling to strongly about things, just so that they don't hurt if situations turn bad. I can't really think of anything to say or help you, but I guess you just have to get on with life.

CHILLIN IN THAT D O M A I N O F C O M P E T E N C E BRAH

I recall this guy
the girl in question ditching him is some c-actress featured on some shitty pop show a la stranger things
she got fucked there onscreen and decided to "explore her sexuallity" and "free herself" like every new age gurl guru garbage after that

Many such cases.

Sad!

They were high school sweethearts even. Shame, cause MEW is fucking gorgeous.

3 to 1 post ratio
Getting busy there

brie larson has a v-shaped ass. gross. good riddance.

Jesus. There's less shame in literal self-flagellation.

>glasses
>fat
>bearded
>bald
Nice

M A N S A S S

why cant I lick her soles

My hatred of numales started with John Green. I watched his shitty cancer movie because my gf at the time liked it and it was the ultimate “red pilling” moment for me. Now i hate nu males more than women and jews

The irony of someone on Veeky Forums criticizing someone’s life like that

now fucking: ewan mcgreggor

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4894651/star-wars-ewan-mcgregor-mary-elizabeth-winstead-go-public/

hank hill ass lookin ass bitch

The irony of someone on Veeky Forums criticizing someone on Veeky Forums's criticism like that

Obi Wan is short holy fuck

Oddly enough John Green sparked my hatred for them as well. I go to school for social studies and his videos make my blood boil

My Western Civ professor changed my view of him from “numale I hate” to “numale i would kill” by playing his soy-tier youtube videos

Wait, who is Veeky Forums's favorite Emma?

not where it counts

galoremag.com/psa-ewan-mcgregors-dick-is-huge-other-celebs-who-are-packing/

Is that the scene itself? i remember it happened earlier this year and not much else

thats Veeky Forums

Shit that's fresh

always reddit and morty, boy do these fucks are obssesed with that cartoon

Isnt up yo your standars, honey? She must feel horrible.

You mean: "incels, females, numales"

>honey
Women/numales aren’t people

*opens mouth*
nothin personnel kid

I don't even drink jack daniels

Is it weird that i want to work at buzzfeed just to fix them and their gay shit

here you go: D

clearly you want that ;)

I had to watch this shit in high school and it made me wanna neck myself

they were adopted