How swole do I have to get in order to smash this?

I'm 6'1" and got a big dick, if that helps.

Depends on location. California or Denver? Emaciated soy boy can pull it off. Midwest or deep South, either rich or pretty fucking swole and funny.

help me brahs

You're doomed

Post a pic of yourself user. If you're hot this can still work.
no homo

I'm fit, but have a 4-5 face.

Sorry, mate. Tall with big dick is out of style.

This is what the ladies want now.

Post it.

You're not bad looking for a colored desu

kys go fuck a black girl

How big?

This.

/bread/

next message is make or break, she's losing interest

>So you're a talker
>Listening to talkers makes me thirsty...for pussy juice

enjoy your std's

Literally just ask her over. “You should come hang out, I’ll see if i can get you to yell insert her name”

>"Let's meet up somewhere."

>So you're a talker?

>So you're a talker
>I'm a bit of a stalker myself

rip

let see that body

Gg no re

“Me too, lets do it together”

>%56

this white loving nigger is why this country is doomed

Move on my melanized friend, it's over.

oh fucking this

Fucked

You're fucked

lol at butthurt incels
I'm half-white, I get access to your thots

>help me fuck white women
fuck off nigger

rolling for this

If only if only. Not that I'm racist, I own a colored TV, but you need to stick with your own women.

Winrar

then I suppose this will upset you too?

This.

Kek, that girl has had alot of dicks bigger than yours, trust me

go for it user, nothing to lose, much to gain

Stop samefagging on my line

"you're right, I prefer it rough. Give me your number and let's make it happen."
Though, you probably shouldn't because is right.

Stop talking as if you're trading memes with teenagers on Veeky Forums. Can't you have a normal conversation with another human?

i think you'd be surprised

stay away from white women

Why is that?

You need about 30 dollars.

Can someone please help me understand this. I'm white and I just don't get why you care if this black dude fucks a white girl. Like what are the odds that you and him have any overlap in your social circles? You'll never see this girl at all so why do you care who she gets fucked by? And even if you did happen to be actually competing with this guy for the same pool of women (unlikely) and you end up losing out to Jamal it would just be because of your own shortcomings.

Or is it just you don't want people making mixed race babies because you find mixed race people unattractive? Because if that's it I still don't get it. It's not like a semi attractive half black guy like the user you're responding to would create an uglier kid than an ugly white guy would if he knocked up the same girl. Also if a girl wants to go bang black dudes specifically she's just gonna go find a different one so it's not like stopping this user would affect the outcome at all anyways.

Theres gotta be some reason for it that I haven't though of.

Its because they are scared of the bbc meme. Which is an untrue rumor white guys started to dehumanize blacks back in the day. Guess that one backfired.

>that shitty ass haircut
never going to make it

Please go away pol. It hurts to read stupid

A lot of people on Veeky Forums dont get sex
once you get sex on a regular/semi regular basis you stop caring about women youre not fucking. Also Im blonde with blue eyes and have a strong preference for latinas so I guess I would be a hypocrite. That being said white/black mixes are pretty ugly outside of cherry picked images

kek

IDK OP, that looks like a pretty sturdy fountain. A big hammer would probably help.

You should rock a buzzcut or dye your hair to some cool colour desu just to get something special with your hair

> 4/5

t.

Sounds like a challenge.

>wanting your shithole country to turn into a -1% nightmare
Back to /r/eddit

kek m8

>Đat turn in /pol/ column
chuckled m8

Your wallet needs to be at least 10 inches thick.

Man, it blows my mind that american girls would even consider fucking a nigger. What is wrong with westerners? Why don't your women have any fucking shame?

Because white people are objectively superior to blacks. Race-mixing produces inferior humans.

I'm doing buzzcut rn. I like it a lot, looks way more masculine

So how big????

dat argie in the last panel
golden

>The guy sitting at the pc in the /pol/ column
kek

most girls wont touch a nigger. the ones that do are usually trailer trash types so we dont want them anyway. also blame the kardashians for making dating niggers popular.

In phlebotomy school our proffesor was teaching us about AIDS and safety precoutions and dopped a bomb.

So if you decide to use Universal Safety Precoutions (gloves, gown, hand washing, etc.) with every patient, then you'll lose a lot of time. But, even your grandma could have AIDS, and you could die. On the other hand, mostly gay people have AIDS, so what do we do?

The question is, how do we treat other people, if getting their status is very slightly random, but treating guessing wrong results in death? You treat everyone the same, and use universal safety precautions.

Same thing with race, if black people tend to be inferior, then passing up a superior individual would be a loss for everyone. Similarly, accepting a white person who's inferior is a loss for everyone. The cost is just too great to get things wrong.

dumbshit analogy because there's tons of implications of creating a mixed mutt over just one death. See: the fucking current racial state of the USA

K E K

Whites are so insecure lmao

Niggers are so hardworking

>I only employ the most qualified
>they're all white

Uber chad level swole,but don't take drugs and also go vegan.

>nigger
>using pseudo Veeky Forums dank memes poorly
>can't even just use general tyrone talk to get coalburners
multiple levels of kek

FUcking Cringggeeeee

omg, this was so painful to read ... those were so easy to lay ... your opener is shit because you open hard (she already knows what you want), and then you carry on hard after she replied (at this point she replied, giving you a chance to give her some chad feels, which chads ultimately provide in the form of attention) ... to much push and too little pull

Need a text bubble for the right wing fag in the top right pannel saying that he only dates Asians bc they're more submissive

I'm fucking dying