Veeky Forums was right : never lift for hoes

>dating this roastie for 3 weeks
>tells me to come over to her place tonight
>Her roommate invited her 2 male friends over
>about to leave for her place when she tells me we'd rather put it off cause they're "annoying" and there's "this dude she doesn't like"
>suggest we could just get in her room and ignore them
>"Yeah but I'm so tired, I'm just gonna go to sleep when they leave."
>Kden.jpg
>H+3 at 1AM she posts a story on her snap where she's out clubbing with her MDMA-addicted roommate and the 2 guys
>Probably came back and fucked one of the dudes

Remember bros, only lift to better yourself and not for anyone else, especially not thots

Not sure what I'm gonna do next with her

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c709rGYW8v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell her to fuck off

next her

are you 17?

Tell her to fuck off.

Alright I'll try
That's hard when you started to have feelings for her and you're a shut-in loser who doesn't have any other opportunities though
Thanks bros

Good user

Better you found out what kind of perosn she is now rather than later. Count your blessings and raise your PRs

If you had this opportunity you can have another.
I thought I was going on forced celibacy after my first gf left me, but guess what, life goes on

yeah that sucks user, sorry to hear it. everybodys gotta learn that lesson the hard way though I feel. just gotta remember that when she tries to get you to come back, don't let her think you're the crazy one for being upset about this. she can fuck off.

Also she's the one I lost my virginity with literally 2 days ago at 23
Feels fucking weird having to tell her to fuck off now

>gets upset that an independant person is doing things
>as if she's not allowed to change her mind and go out

You're a fucking loser. Calling women "roasties" should have been the first clue.

you should have given her more space and privacy. you basically suffocated her in your relationship so apologize and hope she forgives you

>That's hard when you started to have feelings

Oh, so this is one of those threads.

She didn't change her mind. She lied to me I feel like, she knew she'd go out with them and told me she'd go to sleep cause she works tomorrow.
But then she's retarded enough to post that story

>Also she's the one I lost my virginity with literally 2 days ago at 23

Confirmed.

it's 3:58 AM I have other shit to do that make bait threads

Better to leave her now than to try and start a relationship with her. She obviously doesn’t respect you. Time to move on.

You don't have to say fuck off. Just make your you get across the sentiment that you're not interested in a relationship anymore. And it'd be best if you didn't remain friends with her on any social media shit.
It's tough to hear but the girl you thought she was never actually existed
She went clubbing with other men on drugs after lying to her boyfriend. This isn't the kind of girl most guys would do well to face in their life
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c709rGYW8v0 this vid might help get things through to you op

I'm not convinced.

is this some kind of disguised cuck fetish thread? is OP jacking off while writing all this drivel?

she wasnt retarded, she just didnt care. she doesnt respect you in any way. keep fucking her if you want to but forget about a relationship

She figured she'd have more fun with her roomie and the guys and ditched you. Why would she stay at home with some boring nerd when she can go clubbing? 100% she got back home and fucked with the guy she "doesn't like" too. You were just the last option.

I mean it's not that strange. If I knew I'd be guaranteed to get some good pussy either way and I had the option to stay at home with some girl watching tv, or go out with some cool people doing molly and clubbing, I would pick the latter option too.

You didn't get to fuck, sucks to be you. Step your game up.

>keep fucking her if you want

...some std's.

the end.

Thanks user your advice and video are actually really helpful to me

/thread

Yeah I know I've been cucked, 1st time for me. It feels weird. This is why I didn't want to try to get a gf for the past 4-5 years

stories like this do not make me eager to get a gf and lose my virginity. im content being an autistic basement dweller. whats the point if im just going to get rejected or cucked because i an ugly virgin. its more enjoyable to just play vidya gaems.

Cool I can't wait for your bastards to murder you

She already gave me mycosis 2 days ago. But she told me she got tested for std's though

Not gonna risk it anymore and I'm seeing an urologist anyway to make sure the bitch didn't gave me anything

Not sure if she went clubbing actually. Just saw a snap where they're in a car but they probably at least went to a bar yeah

I'm a uni poorfag so I can't take her out to bars every weekend. I knew I couldn't afford to get a gf

chick sounds sloppy as fuck but you also sound like a loser

Get rid of her. Pump and dump if you havent hit it yet.

Let me guess, you've never been successful with girls and now that you've finally got one and now you have the feeling that if you lose her it's gonna take years before find another.

I'll be frank. She doesn't respect you. Girls can smell desperation on a guy from 20 miles away, she will take advantage of you and emotionally abuse you because you're gonna take it anyway and just cry about it on Veeky Forums in your cuckshed. However it's to late to fix this, once you've been placed into this box it's hard to get out of it. Just cut your losses, get on with your life and view this as a healthy learning experience.

That's good to hear mate, don't let this set you back in relationships or any other part of your life though. What's done is done, now you can move forward. Try to keep busy with hobbies you enjoy do that you constructively use your time
This guy might sound brutal but he's right. It's not that you should pretend to not care she act emotionless, but more that you have other things going in your life making a relationship like this one not that significant to you

What do you mean it's too late to fix? I just dump her as suggested by other anons and find another one on tinder like I did for her

Oh that's what you meant

So? Go out and fuck another girl instead of shitposting on a board completely unrelated to your problem. Then when she's free you can fuck her. Fuck them all. Fuck who you want. Jesus christ you faggots catch feelings so easily
>dating for 3 weeks
>3 weeks
give me fucking break you little faggot.

too late to fix it with her I mean. Breaking up isn't a fix, it's a/the solution.

>Not sure what I'm gonna do next with her
Ghost her you stupid fucking faggot

This. She knew damn well that you would see that story.

I bet she's also the type of girl who doesn't open your messages pretending to be away, but you can see that she's online.

>Ghost her
That just means I ignore her messages right?

Here's the other guy btw

fuck off whore.

might want to delete that and edit out the screen name friend

ignore her completely. only way to keep your dignity. if she wants you she can crawl back. just go meet other girls.

So basically you're 15, think going on a date 3x with a girl means you've got exclusive access to her pusi even though you've probably never seen a vagina IRL and now you're jealous and SUSPECT that she may have had sex with a dude she hates.

Go back to /r9k/ or better yet, get off Veeky Forums.

Thanks user I'll do that

dump the roastie

Too late.
Fucking Frenchies. Go surrender her to your Muslim overlords and eat some cheese you frog fucker.

Heh i don't care anyway

she's some random thot that lies to you to go and fuck other guys? DISREGARD!

Fucking kek

She lied. Doesnt respect you.

Dont ghost her, send her a message saying you dont value her anymore and you dont want to associate. Be serious about it and follow through.

Good job making a circus act out of losing your virginity at 23 to a good looking bitch. You should be stoked she kindly gave you pity sex. Now you can become a man.

Videogames have gotten boring ever since I stopped having friends

Fuck her friend

Just move on u fucking faggot

wahh the world revolves around me poor me!!

would you really want to be with a slag that gets around that much?

inb4 you are over her

this thread is proof you aren't

and desu you are quite mad you don't have a backup and she does, GET OVER IT SHE IS A GIRL THEY ALWAYS HAVE BACKUPS.

having a girl this obviously denying and rejecting you is her way of sparing your fucking feelings you 2 are over, better to have it made plain in front of your face after 3 weeks than find out you committed to a snake months later

and sure, be mad if you want, just a sign you are immature and inexperienced, one day shit like this wont faze you

Here's the thing, man. Sex is nothing. It's not some divine magical act. It could be something intimate, but at the core of things, it is just a base biological act. We fuck because our brains tell us to fuck. So don't get hung up on it.

You fucked for the first time. That's great. It won't be the last. If you want the next time to be special and mean something, cool, do that. If you want to just keep fucking, also great. But virginity or no, this meant nothing.

>and sure, be mad if you want, just a sign you are immature
fucking lol. ya man he has no feelings.

>wahh the world revolves around me poor me!!
That's rich coming from a tripfag, with a secure trip no less.

Lol she's not worth it if she's out clubbing on mdma rather than chilling with you to be honest.

That second option sounds pretty bad to me. But I'm a boring loner that can't make friends, so...

That is why you don't hang out with degenerate people and lift for yourself.

>be me, having gf from high school
>took her virginity
>she is submissive and cooks for my gainz
>both are conservative
>have sex everyday
>I am the leader in our relationship and she is happy that I decide everything for her
>She knows deeply if she get lazy, fat and don't care about her beauty, I will fuck other girls
>Guys are trying to hit her up, she refuse them entirely
>She knows that I will not tolerate any bullshit like girls night out or any girlie hamstering

I am not even meme chad but I have self respect and she knows if she fuck up I am going to dump her instantly.

>dating club rats
I don’t feel sorry for you mate

thats pretty cool, chadmeme. wish I was you.

So you are doing to her what you don't want her to do to you ?

Keep in mind that having sex produces oxytocin though, a love/cuddle hormone which he hasn't experienced before.

This. Block her from all social media, delete and block her number and move on.

You can even be better than me.
Just lift, find a nice girl from good social situations like library, neighbrough or good social circle; Most important thing is having self respect in all situation of your life

OP is a faggot for dating club rats and social media validation thots, these girls are good for fucking and dumping.

You sound really insecure mate. I hope one day you can let go of your pain and learn to trust another human being instead of being a controlling weirdo.

Being in love with a good woman means you can relax and be yourself without worrying about your dumb power games, you should try it sometime.

don't block her, just never say anything and it will fuck with her head. she'll probably come running back.

Yes because you need to put them in the place if you want to gain respect, but that doesn't mean I will cheat on her.It is just sexual strategy, if ever happens like that I just probably avoid her for few days or if it becomes serious just ghost.

If you become numale cuck like a OP she will with pleasure cuck you without any sympathy.
These things happened to my friends who never had self respect for themself.

>bee yourself meme

fuck of thot I know how this meme helped my friends

I got a nice, kind, smart, loving girl.

the only problem is she is fat. I decided not to push her cause whenever I menetioned she should lose some weight, she got triggered.

Last week I got back to some bodyweight exercising and asked her to join me, she actually gladly did. Also started running.
Hope I am onto something good.

Yes you are good. My gf used to be a little chubby when we met, now she is fit and workouts everyday.

Hey guys just be assholes and say what you want to people
I've been doing it and seeing big social gains
I was the typical nice guy beta in high school, got into the real world and saw no one is really nice or sincere and started mimicking it and now just do it unironically and people especially girls give you attitudes but then secretly come back for more as long as you're confident in what you believe

Awesome, man. take care

You don't need to be asshole just have self respect for yourself.

If some roastie ask you to do things for her with no personal gains you can just tell her to fuck off.

Good luck user and whatever happens don't let anyone fuck with you even if that is your girlfriend.

rare to find encouraging words from an user. thanks

Tell her to fuck off you fucking beta cuck. Dont you fucking dare to even think about doing anything else

So the secret to relationships is to always hug and fuck immediately

my ex
>wants 'space' because she's 'super busy'
>doesn't contact me in a week
>on facebook, commenting on memes
>updating her snap story
>I try calling, but she doesn't pick up
>I break up over text
>the following days I felt weak and wanted to try get back with her but stayed strong
>couple weeks later she now sends me texts being lovey, signing with xx
>I just give straight answers and remember how much that shit she did hurt
I'm seeing a hotter girl now anyway

pretty much, she doesn't give a shit about you, she lied to you and doesn't care if you see her on snapchat with other guys
either tell her you're over or don't message ever again, she was also my first but you gotta know when to walk away

Look at this hoe's face. She has that thousand cock stare. Girls like this are actually disgusting, i don't know why guys go crazy over girls like this when they're obviously damaged.

>either tell her you're over or don't message ever again

considering this is OPs first it's better he does the latter than the former.

he will only embarrass himself if he tries talking this out

Not exactly, just fuck and hug as much as you can

Life is meaningless, just do what feels good! wubbalubdubdub!!!

This.

Also make sure to cum inside since semen contains love chemicals that makes her more faithful.

Oh, honey...

It's pretty amazing how you can mature the more roasties you get involved with.

If I was in OP's shoes I would be really hurt and making a thread on Veeky Forums about it.

Recently some 5/10 girl I had come to my house and suck me off (on film) who used to message me every day just suddenly blocked me on everything out of the blue. I assume she got a beta provider and didn't want daddy's dick no more.

Had I been 23 it would have really hurt me. Now I don't care about roasties so much I can't even remember her fucking name lel

Ayy that's it my boy. And now that your virginity bandaid has been ripped off you can really explore and enjoy yourself. Good luck banging sluts homie

Wait do you know ops chick hahahha
Is she a turbo slut?

Move on bro, for your own sake

Not thread related, but related to your pic? Is Boxing and BJJ the best combo to become a competent figher if I live in germany? And with which one should I start?

hey roastie, hope you die soon ;)

Ghost that bitch

Kys roastie

Just break it off it will save you a lot of pain and drama

>hit it off with my type of a girl
>she's an angry little cute spunk who always punches me
>we have a fight because she was talking to her exes and people what want to bang her
>she breaks it off with me
>try to get back together
>now she just ignores me

It's a pretty shitty feeling, but I think everybody went through it at least once. I'm sorry for all my brothers, now I understand how it feels

what the fuck m8 are you serious either tell that bitch to take your dick or leave.

>>we have a fight because she was talking to her exes and people what want to bang her
I dont know why you people get involved with these sorts of women.

My girlfriend doesn't have close male friends, her female friends are all nice and not bitchy, and she cuts any guy off who is romantically into her.