WHAT TO DINK

>beer
>wine
>cider
which is the healthiest (least unhealthy) drink, Veeky Forums? not quiting booze by the way.

>enjoy somewhat related normie meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73cPY0FLUnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milk
Apple Cider vinegar

I usually mix vodka and sprite zero, whiskey and pepsi max or just smoke a joint.

Goon
If no goon, turps

Hard liquor. When I drink, it's just straight whiskey in a glass. Fucking expensive in a bar, so be sure to sneak in a flask, or pregame a bit.

Also, if you're too much of a bitch for straight liquor, then a dry wine would be the best for you. No bitch-tits, fewer carbs than beer.

Omg correct usage of fewer I just cummed

i'm not asking about your crippling alcoholism, user. i just want to learn which beverage is healthy

I'm an alcoholic so I try not to but gin and orange joos

One of the very few benefits of having a Liberal Arts undergrad degree.

mixed together?

you just fucked up 's no nut november

This.

Gin and Tonic is the best option in a bar. Low calories, anyone can do it, will always be available, makes you look sophisticated despite being the simplest of drinks.

>decided to actually do research

do you trust this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=73cPY0FLUnA

Just drink beer and stop being a queer.

Life's short, you're about about 1/4 of the way through yours, and there's no after life. Have a few tins nd stop being such an anal retentive prick.

Vodka is the least anti-testosterone.

Beer decreases test the most but has certain advantages (hops have antimicrobial/anti-biofilm properties and anti-estrogen properties while other alcohols all increase estrogen).

Red wine is by far the most estrogenic, never drink that shit unless you want to be a balding numale cuck.

nah, tonic has a lot of sugar. vodka soda is a better choice.

none are healthy. content wise wine is probably the most healthy but like said it's estrogenic. go with hard liquor.

>Red wine is by far the most estrogenic

source?

liquor, you bitch.

All of these are full of carbs and sugars. Hard liquor like whiskey and vodka either straight or with a sugar-free mixer like club soda or calorie-free soda are your best options.

>he doesn't sip