How do you hook up with girls at your gym

How do you hook up with girls at your gym

I don't know. I finally am getting some attention from women but I have NO GAME lmao

How do you hook up with older women at the gym?

You walk up to her and ask her is she wants to do something outside the gym. If she says yes you got a date and if no you stare at her like you have been doing it all time

I ask her if she's working out, it's funny because she obviously is lol

This

>hook up

Hooking up with girls at the gym is like using the Smith machine.

I don't.

go up to them if you catch them mirin, and simply compliment something shes wearing or if shes doing a certain exercise wrong, correct her. after ask if shes down to do something outside of gym (i usually say cheesecake facotry cuz bitches like food and youll appear as if you have money)

Why not a bar? It's a more free atmosphere, it's more glamorous, the girl will probably dress slutty and the alcohol will get you laid

>cheesecake factory
>indicative of money/status

Are you 12?

> he cheescake rich

Don't put the your pen in company ink bro.
Don't fuck any girl that is part of your normal routine or you will have to deal with her shit or change it when it goes south.
Fuck those friends you see every couple weeks randomly, girls you see occasionally around town, bar thots, anything else in the ocean.

you don't. they're thots that distract you from gains

>hook up

Go find an actual relationship you fucking pussy

>rich in flavor

I don't.

On a related note. Will someone hold me? I've forgotten what physical affection feels like

They get hit on every damn place they go and the gym is no different. You're just another douche bag dick trying to fuck her.

Here's a hug fren

We're gonna make it.

They fucking love to get hit on. They complain, but they would rather dudes hound them over feeling invisible and unattractive. You can't win if you don't play the numbers game. Talk to 50 girls and at least one of them will be up to fuck you.

topkek
this should be in the autism thread

Thanks bruv

you start some small talk and go from there,kicking some game,making her laugh,etc.
If she likes you everything will flow naturally,if she doesnt you made a female friend or contact that can introduce you to some other girls.
it really is the easiest thing in the world but movies and propaganda and insecurities and modern society in general got you guys fucked up and with your priorities upside down.

Been going to the gym for about a year now, the only attention I got was a flamboyant guy guy staring at me and saying "Theres a lot of good real estate today"

[spoilers] Felt good

Did you respond with this?

Did you steal his protein for your gains user?

Cheesecake factory is garbage

This
Seriously the fucking Cheesecake Factory? It's shit tier mall restaurant. If you want to take her somewhere nice try Dorcia.

Dorcia on a friday night?

How did u fuck this up idek

>this

You don't. Being attractive isn't much of a plus for you in a gym unless you're famous and they usually have ear buds in because they don't want to talk to anyone.

The only time I've ever gotten a girl outside the gym was when I went there pretty buzzed (yeah I know..). She wasn't paying attention so I somewhat stepped in the way and she bumped into me. I got her to hang out after she was done, we went back to my place, fucked and she then called her husband to tell her she was running a little late.

>No, I didn't know she was married prior and she wasn't wearing a ring

Other than that, nah. Come to think of it most of my good fucks have always been when I'm drinking.

>not having a $10/week passport gym membership that gives you 10 different options around your city to hunt for gym sluts
>not also having a home gym to make gains without distractions

I hate the gym. Why in every gym is there always a group of dude bros flexing for each other in front of the mirror?

>Get buff(optional but reccomended).
>Go to a group training session, the less stereotypical manly the better. Im talking Zumba/Aerobics/other pseudo dance shit.
>You will be the only man and get the attention of ladies of ladies of all ages and bodytypes.
>You probaby suck at dancing and things that look like it, so use this trick where you try to have fun and smile whenever you mess up. Girls love that shit.
>Be cheerful and jolly when the ladies talk to you. Imagine you are at a 90s movie slumber party.
>At some point you will hear something like "Its so cool to see a guy here user"
>"Yeah, but I am not very good at this stuff yet, but its tons of fun!"
>Form meaningful friendships with all kinds of different women.
>Stop wanting to hook up with them, just be happy to have female friends.
>Having female friends you learn more about how to talk to and treat women.
>Social skills level up dramatically. No longer have to ask for dating advice from strangers online.

Wont directly lead to you fucking that thicc powerlifter chick you stalk on Instagram, but it fixes the problem of you not being able to even talk to her.

>douche bag dick trying to fuck her.

What if she's looking for that douche bag dick's dick to fuck her. 50/50 on this

awww.

you bumchums get a thread of your own.

Our gym has christmas party. There I just chat with them and that's pretty much it.

>>Form meaningful friendships with all kinds of different women.
>>Stop wanting to hook up with them, just be happy to have female friends.
>>Having female friends you learn more about how to talk to and treat women.
>>Social skills level up dramatically. No longer have to ask for dating advice from strangers online.
this

No one knows what dorceria is

I just look for solid 7/10s with potential. Then i convince them to be my workout partner, help them make gains, they become thankful/dependent on you as they turn into 8s and above, smash, go to new gym.

>if shes doing a certain exercise wrong, correct her.
Do not mansplain to women in the gym ugh

If you need to get a girl drunk to get laid, then you clearly have no game, user. How about you start being a real man, you degenerate piece of human garbage?

This is good advice.
I had sexy with the roommate of my best friend’s girlfriend a couple months ago. She’s a 5/10 but it happened.

Now his girlfriend brings her roommate over to his house every fucking weekend and I avoid hanging out with him because his girlfriend is trying to hook me up with her ugly roommate. It sucks.

ding ding ding. Dancing is the best, and it's amazing how quickly you improve (or how bad the average person is if you're a glass-half-empty guy)

>How do you hook up with girls at your gym
You DON'T. The gym is not a goddamned social club, it's not Tinder, it's not nightclub, and it's not your personal sexual buffet, either. People go there to do WORK. They want to be LEFT ALONE while they do it, and when they get done, they LEAVE and go about their business. This goes for men and women both, but women especially in a public gym don't want horny guys hitting on them. Ignoring this can be a fast way to get your ass banned from the gym, for harassing women.

>IN THIS COMMENT: Shit that never happened, as submitted to Penhouse Forum
..meanwhile, back in reality:
>I was being my usual douchebag self and went to the gym drunk off my ass, stumbling all over myself, and practically knocked some woman on her ass in the process. I apologized drunkenly, threw up on her shoes, then stumbled out of the gym, went home, masturbated, then posted fiction on Veeky Forums

>thinking women dont want to be looked at and noticed when they go to the gym to """work out"""

Being naturally extroverted helps

>not understanding that most women are already involved with someone, married, etc, and go to the gym for FITNESS, not to 'hook up'
>not understanding for whom the above does not apply are a tiny percentage

That yesjulz girl (girl in op pic) is a fucking whore LOL,, i fap to her

Lmao at my gym the regular gym thots all love when guys come up and hit on them. Theres this one old couple who i think are swingers who legit just walk around and have convo’s with half the regulars and the tall late 40’s chick is always chatting with younger guys while her husband awkwardly stands beside them. The others talk more than they lift besides a select few but every single one of the good looking regular women talk to guys every session. They love the attention, i personally don’t even give them a glance to feed their egos but when my brothers gf who is much younger is there i’ll chit chat with her a bit for a kek at their jealousy.

Brotip; Dont shit where you eat

Imo you can usually tell when a girl wants to be looked at, and when they want to be left alone.

>furthermore not realizing that the tiny percentage of women who DO go to the gym to 'hook up' with someone are generally batshit insane to start with, and will bring unwanted DRAMA into your life, and you will REGRET having anything to do with them -- assuming that is that they'll even give you the time of day, which they will not, not unless you're 9.99/10 bodybuilder anyway

>going to the gym to hookup
You're as bad as the cunts that wear yoga pants
and follow you around trying to get you to look at their ass.
Unless you're there to better yourself just fuck off

coalburner

>IN THIS COMMENT: Shit that never happened, but that I IMAGINED very vividly between sets
>then the 40-something woman caught me staring, gave me a dirty look, and her husband gave me the "knock it off or I'll kick your skinny DYEL ass" look, so I looked away to football on the TV instead

I fap to YOU!

I'd be careful with some of this because the gym is like one of the few places that mirin isn't a sure sign someone wants to fuck. People just like to look at other people's muscles sometimes

T. Toastie roastie

Pfft, you'll never get a table, you don't even know how to spell it. That's Dorsia to you, pleb.

Kys, roastie

this is the only real answer

Unironically this.

It's a gym, not a church, you fucking loser.

>if shes doing a certain exercise wrong, correct her

cracks me up that so many Veeky Forums social autists think this is an actual thing that will lead to a girl wanting to see you outside of the gym.

>EXCUSE ME MISS, YOU'RE DOING THAT WRONG
>LET ME CORRECT YOU

Unless you're already a handsome Chad, this is a hysterically stupid way to speak to a girl at the gym. Even if you phrase it in a non-autistic way, which you won't, it comes across as desperate at best.

Only go after grills who look at you or show you signs. Anything other than that is being an annoying beta

1.Notice girl mirin and trying to get your attention
2.Find a chance to talk to her...the best time is when youre minding your own business and she works out right next to you or asks you if you are using something
3. PROTIP if the gril is actually trying to get your attention wear something that can spark a conversation(something shell say "i like your shirt hehe") or find something about her or whats going on in the gym atm you can start a convo about...NOT CORRECTING FORM AND DONT COMPLIMENT HER LOOKS(beta af)
4.Relax and have a nice convo come off as a cool guy shed wanna hang out with....since you know shes interested get her number and set up something to do or meet at

Viola virgins

If you think a girl is into you at the gym and see her there somewhat often just go up to her and ask "Hey what's your name? Like I see you here all the time" or something then you just be friendly and chat her up when you see her from then on. All you have to do is not be autistic and you'll get pretty clear signs that she wants to bone. Girls are insanely social she'll appreciate you coming to talk to her

>using the pussy squat machine wrong

what does this poster say?

>I don't hook up with grills at the gym
>I don't hook up with them post swim
>They do not like me here nor there
>They do not like me anywhere
>Grills do not think that I'm the bomb
>Not even OP's fat slut mom
>I can't hook up if I wear a bag
>I can't hook up OP u fag
>I'll probably never find a wife
>I should just end my fucking
Rhymes

Rohypnol

lel

>How do you hook up with girls at your gym
You don't, and neither should you.

>correcting a woman
>ever
This is how I know you're a virgin

>any chain restaurant is good

been with my gf for many year. but if i was single i still wouldnt hunt in a gym for a gril

Fuck that, how do you make guy friends at the gym?

all the girls at my gym do cardio
do you think if start doing cardio on the treadmills they will notice me senpai

Slayer right here listen to him

>hookup
fuck off degenerate

A girl has literally never been that close to me before. That picture makes me nervous as fuck. Do you think he can smell her? Is she smelling him? What if she gets too close and her boobs touch his back?

>if no you stare at her like you have been doing it all time
how about i skip the asking for a date part and keep living in my creep stare fantasy world

goose ain't got time for that thot

You wait for them to approach you first, OP.

At least that's how I started hooking up with a divorced MILF in the local gym.

>cheesecake factory
you've been watching too much of Rich's stuff

she is a hologram waifu i dont think she has a smell

point is to get the ball rolling, and appear confident af like youve done that shit before. a bar is a good idea too.

this works for me and im 5'8 and have barely any gains

Tbh I'll hook up with any guy with abs and a nice smile. Pic is me yesterday morning.

older women know what they want. no stupud games just piping

What's her name?

fucking BLACKED ruined calvin klein for me

BOTSWANA
O
T
S
W
A
N
A

>user gets rejected by this girl so he posts her picture on Veeky Forums pretending to be her as ''revenge''

It is insane how this process mirrors approaching a chick in the strip club

timestamp or it didn't happen