Clean up your room and sort yourself out Veeky Forums

Clean up your room and sort yourself out Veeky Forums.

already cleaned it up Professor, now im gonna get off Veeky Forums and start working on school project

yes leader peterson
please accept this patreon tribute as an apology for my failures

I heard him use the term radical honesty in one of his videos, but haven't heard him mention Brad Blanton's book of the same name. Any of you anons ever read it?

no

fuck off who are you my mom?

No dad! Fuck off out of my room, you grey cunt!!!

I've watched a lot of Jordan peterson and he pretty much never says sort yourself out or talk about any of the shit he gets shilled on Veeky Forums for

It's like you've made this meme of him being this tough love guy when all he does is talk flow of conciousness bullshit

>dyel professor beat up by sjw lib college weenies
>go on pronoun crusade and "western" thought crusade
>talk about Jung and Nietzche and other shit I can't spell
>become meme on internet for shit like .05% of population cares about.
>may pull 7/10 college grills who think I'm "deep"
>but I'm not even 2 plate.
>rant about instersectional feminism and "objectiveness"
>no gains were had.
>needs heavier pronouns, SS, whey and creatine.

Don't do radical honesty unless you want to lose friends and ruin your life
Trust me
Being honest is a good thing but have tact and don't be retarded about it
If you want to change your life positively read pic related, now in manga form for NEETs

This guy pretty much preaches everything that's necessary to have a fulfilling life, yet when I look at him, I see a half depressed man with way too much work.
Is he the ultimate example of "do as I say not as I do"?

His videos of actual classroom lectures are better than the webcam stuff

I just hit a point yesterday where I realised drinking 6 days in a row and failing a class test because I was hanging was not a good way to be. Going to sort my life out and stop chasing women.

Going to lift 3x a week, sleep 8 hrs, study for a week or two and see the results.

>he hasn't sorted himself out yet

t. hasnt cleaned their room in years

Left = When I was hooked on cocaine/speed/ritalin/xanax and alcohol

Right = Sober me, got a job and quit every drug except I drink maybe once a few month

He's the Jesus of psychology. Sacrificing his own mental health and happiness for ours.

>the Jesus of psychology
I know you're memeing but that pinpoints why I dislike most of his followers, they embrace what he represents but don't actually do what he teaches.

> politics immediately

Do it for the upcoming Great European War

Can you summarize what is he all about?

Are you asking for a rundown?

personal responsibility

He mentioned he could bench 2pl8 at one point though

yes

Essentially.

Stop lying and do what you can no matter how small to reduce suffering in the world.

post rare jbp's

Thanks OP, I'm really depressed and can't get myself to do anything but I'm going to finally go excercise and shower now :)

He's about telling the truth, roughly speaking.

Since when has anyone had a good definition of postmodernism? The argument that he misrepresents postmodernism is just one big no true Scotsman fallacy

so this is the power of pseudo intellectualism

I think if a former Navy SEAL tells you the he and his friends got your back and can protect you, that means you are doing something good.

most of his talks about about discipline, taking responsibility and how stories can inspire and influence people. That thing about cleaning your room is mostly about how your environment can affect the way you work and act in society.

That could also explain why niggerinos living in literal shit cannot improve after years of sleeping next to shit and a goat.

can one learn to control this power?

>bullshit
What does he say that's bullshit?

a quick one

I have no doubt that the guy that made this image is far below Peterson far as intelligence, strength of character and ego

When he opens his mouth, truth bombs fall out

Oh no

>this is what arm chair philosophers believe
Believing that philosophy is worth studying in the 21st century is funny enough you don't need this

First you clean your room, then your house, then your street, then your town, then your country and then the world

I cleaned my room. Now what?

make it dirty again
the circle must not be broken

>postmodernism means “this” [insane bullshit]
>well I don’t like “this”
>you don’t understand postmodernism, it only means “that” [modest, reasonable proposal]
>oh okay that’s fine
>does “this”

Standard Motte and Bailey tactic.

>Y-you don't understand postmodernism.
Lmao Peterson is better acquainted with it than the guy who made this, that much is evident.

Gonna clean my room tomorrow.
Gonna starting learning for uni aswell and finally join the vegan elite.
Gonna start reading more books and deinstall any game on my pc

I'm gonna make, I WILL MAKE ITTTT

>tomorrow
not gonna make it.

Its late here (germany) and I'm about to go sleeping

>excuses
definitely not gonna make it.

Ok I'm gonna clean my room now.

That's the spirit

not from a sjw

It's me again, I finished excercising, showering and doing a bit of studying and I feel good, thanks again OP :)