Mewing

On more than one occasion Veeky Forums has told me that I can fix my disgusting lips by not being a mouth-breathing faggot. I've tried this before but I've not had any success. Google however reveals that tongue positioning is also somehow important. Is this that "mewing" that I've heard Veeky Forums talk about? If so, where can I learn more? Where should my tongue be anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/
the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ijFkcLMmSJI
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
youtube.com/watch?v=MPZBVmzAO1M

Since this thread will be purged in about 5 hours here's a pro tip

The BACK of your tongue needs to hit the roof of your mouth, the posterior THIRD.

Not the front, not the middle, but the back, but hey lol guess what you can't do it from some reason oy vey.

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/important-information-on-tongue-posture-body-posture-and-effort-required/

the goyim know too much shut this thread down

they are noticing!

O
Y

V
E
Y

another pro tip, read the post and then just pull back with the back of your tongue and you'll transcend into a russian squat master. the rest is up to you

If this guy is right then why does he look ugly?

No offense intended:

I have Torquemada levels of jew spotting and you have a basic case of 'jew-lips' (puffy, protruding lower lip) that comes from being muzzle faced and degenerate. Post your upper face. I can guarantee you have a serious case of hebrew eyes too.

See pic for a historical example of such a case.

>Post your upper face
Fuck no, although I'd like to see some picture of hebrew eyes. Hell, I was once addressed as "guy with the weird eyes".

Anyway, to the best of my knowledge I have no Jew blood.

What the fuck is that picture.
If that's how you smile at people you can be sure they think you're a serial killer.

kek

Shit that's scary.

fuck that works too well

Your dumb as a fucking rock, if you listen to advice like that.

Its american "self-made man" idiotism at its a finest. Most of them are trolls, but there are genuine people who believe that they can fix everything wrong with their looks and brains just by believing that they can change.

These same retards actually get mad if you point out that something is dictated by genetics and how your father looks. Then they attack you because they perserve you as a threat for their deluded self-improvement.

Oh well, whatever. Just let them be retarded. You can't change how your jaw looks unless you put some make up on your face or grow a beard which acts as the make up. You can't change how your nose looks, unless you carve it up at plastic surgeon. You can't change your lips thinner, unless you want to fuck them up, too.

Fuck you, you vain stupid motherfucker americans. I hope you get a vat of acid thrown on your face, maybe that will put thing in perspective for you.

Genuine kek

I'm British, and no member of my family has lips like mine.

thats because you're adopted

Your lips look like a serial killer wtf
Male or female?

>"Your dumb"
>being this mad
>thinking only Americans are vain and foolish

Male.

Wow, feels kinda weird being an ultra rare Pepe.

Well aside from attack against americans, he is right. You should focus on things you can improve on your own and then, when you've made enough money and important things to happen, you MAYBE could think if its worth going to plastic surgery or not. Probably not, unless its objectively disturbing quality like huge flaps of skin

This tongue positioning shit is weird. It's throwing off my feeling of thirst. I'm having to drink out of habit.

But... Mewing works. It's been scientifically proven to work on children and his theory is also valid for adults. There are even examples where it has worked for adults. Just because you don't want to put the effort in and try doesn't mean that it's wrong. It just takes patience which most of you niggers don't have.

Wait, it's not a meme?

Yes goy, you must go to the dentist or a surgeon, you cannot do this without help.

So I tried to open my mouth after doing this tongue positioning shit for a while. Pic related, no idea why it's so much a lower quality than last time. What the hell has happened to an entire side of my mouth? It's as if I've been putting fucking glue on it or something. Is this normal?

Worked for me. Thread with pics

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

It was funny putting you on pepe the first time but now I'm getting vile ideas.

Fuck it, I'll be off to bed soon anyway. Have fun!

>vile ideas
Ok, completely unironically - do lips like these make me a natural-born cock sucker? I'm trying to see if there's a bright side to my situation.

saved to my pepe folder

sent from my iphone