What are some Veeky Forums approved dogs?

What are some Veeky Forums approved dogs?

why are you wasting peoples time with this shit? just get a dog YOU like and nevermind anyone else. FFS can you even think for yourself or are you a complete blank slate?

pet girl

What dog has the most protein when eaten
There’s your answer

Fuckkkk yes best thread ever and solid fucking start with the German.

Chow Chow, Boxer, PitBull are all Veeky Forums dogs.

Check out @tacochowchow on Instagram for mad pics of cute doggos in a powerlifting style gym.

GSD is definitely one of them.
In the end, pretty much any dog is better than no dog.

Huskies great companions and you need to be atleast somewhat fit to manage one properly

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

this is my boy Bentley, absolute fucking bro he turned 6 a few months ago, made him a cutoff a while ago.

sucks I’m in the military and don’t get to see him that often but I’ll be home this Christmas

meme dogs, i doubt anyone with a job has the time required for one of those

The one that looks like a good pal at the closest shelter

My /fit shibe beeing awesome

>he doesn't make huge life decisions based on the advice of a few random strangers on a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum

Thats a keeper for sure

all of them faggot

german shepherd confirmed cutie pies

DOGBRO THREAD? DOGBRO THREAD

Meet Kevlar!

Race? :o

Golden Retrievers are docile and will love you unconditionally. Unlike some dogs...(pitbulls, chihuahuas, and any other $5 clearance pound dog)

his parents are German Shepard + Golden retriever

I don't know what is going on these days. Where does this massive dog hype come from? And why waste time on a dog, when you could do so much better things in life.

>not getting a cat
>not joining your feline on the couch after a workout with a good book
>not enjoying the quiet company
never gonna make it

Cats are for faggots

mirin, that’s god tier genetics

>Cats are for faggots

qft

lmao1cat

cats are fucking gay, there’s a reason dogs have and will be forever known as mans best friend

Rottweilers are great too.

fuck off, cats are fucking gay, just like women

>tfw one of my doggos is fit approved

Other one is a poodle that my wife made me get.

Is it fucking with my gains?

they're the same temperment as goldens.

american alsatian is the only dog

only if you train them well, in the hands of stupid and stubborn people they are quite dangerous, sadly most people are fucking stupid and they dont spend enough time taking care of they're pets and often get into problems

All dogs should be Veeky Forums approved. Dogs are brotier.

> Not being able to enjoy both the energetic love of a dog and the quiet company of the catte.
Truly, I am surrounded by plebeians.

Also, Beagles are great dogs for those who are physically active, all of the ones I've had loved walking, running and had endless energy, but also knew how to lie down and chill.
And Siamese cats are absolute fucking bros, they love contact and are generally full of love.

>Pitbulls brotier

>pits
>dogs

Thats debatable.

Love the dog, love the name! Take care of your doggo brother!