What does your mom think aboutyour gainz?

What does your mom think aboutyour gainz?

she's pretty much the only one who noticed it

What’s the name of this manga

Nvm it’s on the image itself. Bed browsing

ever since i started lifting and getting Veeky Forums my step-sister has started groping my arms and she even slapped my butt earlier today, shes pretty cute as well but incest is fucking disgusting

You are not blood related.... wink wink

i still see her as a sister though but im afraid ill get drunk one day and sleep with her if she keeps flirting with me
help me

Get your parent to leave hers then fuck her

Sibling marriages were common back then because of the strong bond built. One generation wont do shit, it just another scare tactic used by (((them)))

Still warns me about creatine with some urbanstories

im not scared of retarded kids, im not blood related with her, im more afraid of just being a autist and misunderstanding playful banter, ive read that girls often use their sex for banter

>omg user you're lifting too heavy!! you'll hurt yourself!
>omg user you're getting too big!! girls don't like that!
>omg user you need to eat less protein!! I heard somewhere online that protein causes cancer!
What do?

My mom is the only one that notices my progress in the gym, still dyel as fuck but mom saw me shirtless the other day and said I was buff.
>felt okay man

She thinks I'm going to hurt myself lifting.

Bang her user, she wants the d.

Is there anything worse than momcest

>incest
Literally not incest you fucking fag. Smash that pussy

Proud of me.
She cooks all my meals for me.

Mostly this. It always reminds me how weak normies are. Especially girls.

Yes, being a virgin neet.

Dadcest

yesterday i walked in on her showering and she didnt seem to mind at all. am i letting my autism get in the way of getting laid

I stand corrected