AlphaDestiny Appreciation Thread

Good evening, Alphas, my brothers in iron.

If you are one of the 3 people on the board that don't know who Alex is, he is AlphaDestiny; the king of Veeky Forums, the best online fitness personality, author of Naturally Enhanced: the bible of lifting and YouTube e-celeb.

Now, I'm sad to report that ebegging-for-Naturally-Enhanced activity has not stopped; how you bums can't afford $47 is beyond me! I can't honestly believe the sheer amount of people grovelling for an illegal reproduction of the PDF, you should take out a loan or ask your mothers for some money if you are a job-less shut-in.

In any case, post how you are progressing on his programs, any queries you might have, his latest videos, the Alpha lifestyle, etc. Whatever you like, just so long as it is relevant to Alex!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP! Come on, where's all the fucking AlphaDestiny fans today?

BUMPIDY BUMP! Come on! I know you are out there, I'm looking to have a fucking discussion on based Alex...

What do you attempt to achieve through this thread?

Jesus even with photoshop the bugez still mogs the fuck out of anyone

Whatever alex does always seems fake to me. He will always be a wannabe bugez to me. Nonetheless he gives decent advice.

are we on /cgl/ and what is this?

To chat with other AlphaDestiny fans, to have a discussion on Naturally Enhanced; if they have any issues or problems, for example. Anything anyone wants to talk about!

Why does a Canadian talk with New York accent?

I used to like alex but really has nothing more to offer other than neck and traps, the rest of his channel is just personal improvement and trying to be like the boogz which is cringe.
I prefer the boogz

He's a decent looking guy, I won't lie, but if you think that Alex is beneath him in the looks department; you have a hole in your head.

Fair enough then.
Watched him every day a few months ago until I began to get lifting experience by actually going to the gym, instead of watching YouTube videos on my ass. Stopped watching completely.

I don't think he's a wannabe anything, he doesn't need to pretend to be something he's not. He's doing well for himself and is always looking to improve, seems like a real, stand-up guy.

What do you mean? This is an AlphaDestiny thread, there isn't any cosplay, can you explain?

alex pls stop

That's his actual accent, he probably developed it because of the neighborhoods he grew up in.

He's just trying to get (you)s. It's kinda sad honestly, but if he wants to waste away his pathetic poor excuse of a life doing this dumb shit, then so be it.

wtf are you talking about?
alex is a 4/10 at most especially considering his laughable height
eric is a 9/10 easily
no-homo just objective reality

Does he understand that glasses aren't meant to be crooked

Well it's a shame you can't see the value in his different insights in to other aspects of life and lifting. How is he trying to be like Betahagen? Please provide proof and don't just spit something out without any evidence.

I wasnt sure if you werent just a stupid fanboy but after reading this I know you are just baiting. there is no way you can actually think alex looks better than eric.

Well at least you are doing you. I would say you don't need to completely cut him off, but rather take advantage of his experience because he likely has been in the iron game longer than most any of us.

HOLY FUCK ALEX STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. ENOUGH.

Why even bother posting if you are just going to type this shit? Honestly, just fuck off back to your "thicc" threads or whatever if you don't want to have a legitimate discussion on AlphaDestiny.

Because I was answering his question? Haha holy shit your just as retarded and delusional as your beta leader. Pathetic. Here's your (you), this is honestly really great bait

you do realize there is a point past trolling, beyond irony, beyond post-irony even, where you're simply just autistically sitting in your room alone making photoshops of this guy to post on Veeky Forums? you get how gay and retarded that is, right? no matter what you're trying to do; false flag and make alphadestiny fans look like retarded fags, actually convince somebody his channel is good, etc, you know you have still put in at least 45 minutes of sweet precious life photoshopping a 5'6 shirtless balding man into pictures and screencapping his face to use as reaction images, right?

its honestly an amazing look into the human psyche, so starved of affection and so bored of whatever you usually do in daily life you've taken to meticulously creating shameless quasi-bait material to get MAYBE 10-15 individual responses

>5'6
He's 5'4

Well that is your opinion and I have my own. Eric has numerous glaring flaws in his face and his body, but if you can put them aside then sure- he's a 7/10.

Whereas Alex is at the very least an 8/10, I would say he is a 9.7 personally (I degraded the score slightly because I think his teeth could be a little better), I gave him this score because he has beautiful eyes (no homo), a strong jawline, cute nose, nice facial hair/eyebrows/hair, he also does have a very attractive smile.

alex pls go

I answered it myself, you didn't need to assume my motives or reasons behind creating this thread.

be honest here user, have you fapped to his videos ? I am not judging you, we are on Veeky Forums afterall. I just need to know this.

Cool. I was providing additional input which I don't see anything wrong with. But honestly, all memes aside, why do you like "alpha" so much? He's charging 50 dollars for research and broscience you can do yourself, literally is some spergy beta that is delusional and thinks he's alpha, and many more. Pretty much this picture to sum it up I used to be subbed to him then I realize he's literally a larper

Perhaps you should just fuck off if you don't like Alex's content, the fact you are trying to push your stupid accusations on to me and him is frankly cringe. The sheer amount of assumption and grasping you have just made in your post just goes to show what a sad, little freak you are. I don't understand why you would come on to an ALPHADESTINY thread and spout your utter garbage, is it to provoke me? What the fuck do you hope to gain by wasting your time typing that shit?

I'm not gay.

Why is his face so childish?

>manlet
>gay
>vegan
Can he be the king of Veeky Forums

>Buuuuugz in OP's pic
>no one proselytizing the MINDSET

i like alex's lifting advice but his older videos and all the pick up shit make me uncomfortable

I like Alex because he tells it how it is, he's a real salt-of-the-earth, honest guy; he doesn't give two fucks if he offends roiding scumbags, he'll tell them to their faces if he doesn't like them. I really like what he is doing by calling these people out, because this sort of shit affects kids and people just starting out and these scumbags are pushing drugs, bullshit programs and supplements- saying that they will get big if they buy these, which is simply disgusting.

It's true you can find a lot of the information in NE scattered around the internet but he has done the leg-work for you and compiled them all in to one PDF, stripping the chaff from the stuff that really works for naturals.

It's your opinion if you don't like the guy but I have not seen him do anything scummy/stupid/something I wouldn't do myself.

if anyone wants this fags gay ebook i'll upload it to mega for you

That's a younger photo, look at the more recent ones, he really developed and found his look in the past few years.

He's already king of Veeky Forums, we got rid of roiding scumbags ages ago and so Alex filled the vacuum, so don't worry, man.

I don't know why they would. All of it is part of the Alpha lifestyle, these are the things all young men should know, desu.

maybe its just because im from a different culture and the shit he says would get you knocked out here desu

best lifting advice on YT if you want to get swole tho

You can be prosecuted for that, you know. You apparently own a copy of the PDF so you should view Page 2 for the legal information. I'm trying to stop you from paying a fine or serving a jail sentence.

Fair enough, man. I don't know why exposing female-nature and behavior would potentially get you assaulted. Thanks for your thoughts on his content, though.

>45 replies
>16 posters

cringe, btw no bump

Thank you for your input, Eric.

>White
>6'2"
>Conservative
>Vegetarian
The Golden One is this board's king.

Fuck no he isn’t

Have you heard of the concept of conversation and human-interaction? I understand you are a shut-in but surely you would know about talking with people.

Alex, do you like anime? What are your favorite titles?

Hey alex, can you explain how many sets/reps and how much rest i should have on each day?

Golden One hit every branch coming down the ugly tree, his brother got all the prime genetics. His whole life is just cope.

Yes, he is.

Why is an AlphaDestiny turkroach calling truly alpha white men ugly?

Not Alex btw, but I think his favorite anime is Dragon Ball Z. I'm not a big fan of anime so I wouldn't know.

Thank you, Alex

I mean to be fair he is pretty ugly but AD is wayyyyy uglier than him. Atleast latsbrah has a jaw

I'm not telling you that, bro, you either buy the book or not. That image you have saved is a drop in the ocean of the content in that book.

Yo if anyone wants a copy of NE hmu

Alex, why are you pretending that it is not you? Are you afraid something or what?

Hey OP it'd be nice to have a sensible thread about the training styles of this new wave of YouTube guys doing interesting stuff but you're ruining it with this weird idolatrous, adversarial approach. I kinda have the feeling that you're actually meta trolling and you're also the guy behind all the Alex hate threads but I dunno.

Veeky Forums is so retarded and driven by identity politics these days, I hate it. This is the only online community I have but I've realised it's just a cesspit of dogmatic, bitter dyels.

Post it

Alex legitimately doesn't post or browse here man

Alex isn't a Turk, he's as white as they come and even if he wasn't he is an honorary white. Golden One and Bugenhagen are moderately attractive, Golden One to a lesser extent. Anyway, Golden One parties on gay pride parade floats, so I don't think Alpha when I think him: I think gay. Alex wouldn't do that shit and make a fag of himself.

New or old? If it's the new one, post that shit ASAP

Phil gives some good advice but fucking hell, that guy looks like a straight up mongoloid

This.

Funny how even JUST'd Boogs looks more masculine and handsome than the flabby pile of pale shit that is """""Alpha""""" """"Destiny"""""""""""". Dude's youtube handle sounds like a fucking middle schooler's Xbox Live account

Refer to this post.

king of /polfit/ but not Veeky Forums

>Intensity day
>10 different exercises
Wew

Like my Facebook page "Rack Pull Memes for Bearmode Teens"

When you're fucking something it literally doesn't matter

>AD is wayyyyy uglier than him

Are you fucking baiting? You would have to be literally blind to think this ugly, inbred fuck is better looking than Alex.

Can i just send a few dollars for the routine?

You really can't compare Alex with Buges apples to apples.

Eric is definitely more fit, handsome, and inspirational, but Alex has more subscribers because he gives much more articulate advice that's more applicable to the average person.

Like said, Alex doesn't post or browse, man.

This

Message me at [email protected] and ill send u a Dropbox link
Fuck off alex. Your 50 dollar bro science isn't even worth it

Why can't you just post a Mega link ITT? The mods don't care.

Alex will take it down

I appreciate the comment, man. I don't know how to go about posting a "sensible" thread about Alex or, as you say, any other YouTuber. It just seems like it devolves in to people mud-slinging against him and slandering him, I thought my presentation in how I created the thread was fun and it would get people talking about Alex. I have no connection with a guy that stalks and dislikes Alex, I have only seen one thread, I think, that does what you say but that poster is not me.

Not a big fan of Alex, but I'll have to give you this one.
Latsbrah has great hair, eye color and is leaner, but his facial features are pretty weird. Alex is not beautiful, but has more usual facial features.

Jesus Christ man, go outside or something. It's not healthy to be this obsessed over a mediocre fitness personality.

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
some user showed me the pdf link yesterday

Fuck off, Eric. The meaning of the AlphaDestiny handle is that if you found his content it is your Destiny to be Alpha. It's a smart little tagline that has obviously gone over your pea-brained head.

Are you implying that any woman that has her eyesight would fuck that ugly mongoloid in the first place? That's a lot of supposition.

Send the money to Alex on his website and he'll give you it, why would I betray Alex's trust and risk jail-time for the sake of a few, grubby dollars?

lmfaooo dude u just replied to bait u should see the look on ur fuckign face right now lmao dude, hello newfag hello rebit XDDD

>the shit he says would get you knocked out here

What on earth does baldingdestiny say that would get you attacked where you live? The sipping on lemonade story was pretty cringey but I can't imagine that'd be enough to provoke someone into attacking you.

mental illness

Remember when this beta retard did his eyebrows like a woman? Remember when he was so embarrassed by anonymous people laughing see him that he started wearing a headband like a cholo?

No one even poured a glass of yoke sips.

Eric obviously tried to cash in on Alex's popularity wave by making his channel and copying all of his lifts, it's not talked about much but we know it happened. Alex goes along with it because he's a decent guy and genuinely likes Eric.

Eric is obviously juicing, we all know it, whereas Alex is 100% natural.

And also Eric is real athlete, he did freestyle wrestling.

Get fucked, scumbag, you are an utter piece of shit. Imagine what your fucking mother would say if she saw you now, fucking disgrace. Genuinely kys.

How long has Alex been lifting?

I thought you were alex

Your damn fucking right he'll take it down, scumbag, and you'd go to fucking you little pussy.