QTDDTOT

I'm eating 3000cal a day and I feel like dropping dead with hunger, should I up my intake at 6'/147lbs doing 6 day ppl?

yes eat more. like 4500.

forgot to add, it seems that I've gained about 1,7 pounds in 2 weeks

is 1080 calories a day enough? That's what I need to eat so I can cut
Womanlet btw

I think you should eat more, about 1200 at least

Wouldn't that make him gain like kilo and a half a week?

Will bulgarian split squats be enough to build legs enough so they won't become unproportionally small?

How long until my arms get bigger?

you'll gain way too much fat eating that much. even when working out 6 days a week TDEE is nowhere near that amount.

no idea. he might stop being hungry and move more. a 1500 kcal surplus will make you gain 3 lbs a week, but esting 1500 more isn't the same as a 1500 kcal surplus.

who cares if he'll gain fat hes skellymode. You could easily eat a lot more OP

I'm already at around 500 surplus, so adding 1500cal would be overkill
I might try something like 150cal plus and see where it take me
I'm leanbulking though, I'd like to not jump from skelly to fatty

Is SS + GOMAD a meme?

will GOMAD kill me

I weighed as much as you except even taller, bulked hard as fuck and ended up just a bit fatter at 180lbs, but people are different it may not work for you. Still, you shouldn't be hungry on a bulk that's just common sense my guy eat a bit more.

Only if you do it as a non-skeleton.

If you're lactose-intolerant

If you're not 15 and a literal skeleton yes
wont if you do it for a month max

I'm 5'11, 180lbs down from 210lbs

I've been eating ~1700cal/day for the past 5 months and once I hit 165 or so I'm planning to start bulking. How many cals should I aim for per day? I tried a few TDEE calculators but I feel they're overestimating what my maintenance is and I don't want to gain much fat during a bulk.

How many cals per day should I eat for a slow bulk?

200-350 over your maintenance.

Occasionally my hands become clammy, hindering my deadlift and making me wary to attempt heavy flat and overhead barbell presses. Any recommendations for gloves?

What's the best low carb/zero carb protein powder?

How to fix anterior pelvic tilt? My ass doesn't jut out but my pelvis is tilted :(

Strengthen core. Stretch quads and abs.
Glute bridges
Deadlifts

Dear Veeky Forums what are the sacrificies(diet, anything) I have to make and how many years I have to wait to get this kind of body? Yes, I'm serious about it.

Chalk

So I can now squat 100kg 3x5 but I feel like my form has suffered each session. How can I keep lifting more heavy with a better form? If i try to squat more my form will suffer more.

that's an annoying dilemma, I have the same one. I guess stay at 100kg for some workouts and try to get better form?

lean bulking is a fucking meme if you're in your first year of working out/skelly. jesus christ.

So, I'm permacutting from fat status (formerly 215 lbs, 5'11") and got down to 182 before starting to lift back in August.

I'm not expecting major muscle or strength gains, but where should I expect my beginner gains to end?

Current stats:
Squat - 3x5 190 lbs
Bench - 3x5 120
Deadlift - 1x5 195
Barbell Row - 3x5 95 lbs
Overhead Press - 3x5 90 lbs
Chin up - only 5, next set is failed and followed by negatives

How much should I be able to bench press after ~1 year of training ? Is 2pl8 a reasonable goal ? Currently at 176lbs not counting the bar (my bar weighs less than regular bars) 4 months in.

How much should I spend on my first belt? Worth saving up for a pricy one?

>50# in 8 months
>6.25#/month
>assuming 4.34 weeks/month, 1.44#/week
>assuming you bench 2x/week, 0.72#/bench workout

idk user does it sound reasonable

I'm retarded, what does the # mean ?

I know medium rare is tastiest, but what is healthiest?

if I hit my protein goals for the day but not calories goals, can I just eat filler (i.e. junk food) just to hit my calories goal or should I still go for better food?

My diet the rest of the day has been pretty clean

americans pronounce the octohorp as pound.

probably also medium rare

high heat = carcinogens

depends on whether you value health or not, performance will be unchanged

check cronometer to see if you're hitting your micronutrient targets

how is this routine?
Day A:
Saquat 3x5
lat pulldown 3*8
cable row 5*5
reverse fly 3*10
Athlean x sore in 6 biceps

day B
Incline bench/ regular bench 5*5
ohp 5*5
dip 3*8
tricep extension 3*8
deadlift 3*5
abs

thx bb, should I lay off the squats? I have lower back pain :(

move the ohp to A

This, if you are on a bulk and you feel hungry you should listen to that instinct and eat more good food.
No he won't
t.6ft1 who lifts 6 days / week

OHP on day A, throw in some facepulls on day B

Make sure that your final set of squat/diddly/ohp/bench is AMRAP

So how has it been in your experience to be out of the lifting game for a few years, then decide to try again? I'm already at my goal weight, and seem to have a much higher appetite than normal now that I'm lifting.

Former stats: 240x5 bench max (never went for 1rm)
285 Squat x5
300 DL x5
155 OHP x5

These are all 5 rep maxes. Never went for a 1 rep max.

I'm at day 1 of week 3 of returning to lifting. I kept a lot of my muscle mass but lost my strength. Current stats (again, 5 rep max):
135 bench
210 DL
210 Squat
115 OHP

Still can't do a pullup yet when I used to be able to do 10. Dips are harder as well.

I'm 5'8 170 lbs. I weighed 160 most of the time when i was lifting 3 years ago. Girlfriend died and I spiraled down into depression and heavy drug use and quit lifting.

Anyway, progress seems slow. I was told that muscle memory would help, but it seems to not be doing much. I'm already decently aesthetic for my height and weight (inb4 manlet) but my strength is severely weakened.

What are your experiences with this? I was never that great with squats or conventional deadlifts so I'm subbing those with hex bar deads and currently trying to find a decent substitute for squats.

Anyone have a good way to fix hip-flexor pain? Been raping my body on the row machine and right now my hip flexors feel fucked.

Already foam rolled them but it hasn't really done anything.

Ah, thanks. I guess 6.25 pounds per month would be doable, would they ?

Bump

yeah 2pl is reasonable if you spend time doing bench for most people

Thanks for the answer. I do PPl so I bench 2 times a week.

How does a grill achieve pic related?

>type of routine
># years of training
>drugs?

I'm assuming steroids were involved and she was lucky re: virilization sides.

5x5

I'd say strick surplus diet doing volume program similar to bodybuilders

I'm medically barred from squats or anything else that puts undue pressure on my shoulders (bench up to 100kg is ok but shoulder press it out). Most muscle groups I just work in isolation now since most compound lifts are barred. Anyways, I want to try to get my glute strength back up. I've tried doing hundreds of deep knee bends or holding glute bridges, but I've only seem marginal results.

>TLDR how do I build glutes without squats?

glute bridge for reps with resistance added

Derp. Feel like an idiot for not thinking of using bands for those. Thanks user

Drop the weight to 80 or so and do higher reps, 3x8 or something, focussing on form

We are all idiots in this cursed existence

I was bench pressing and I thought I was fine because it was the weight I normally do, so I had no spotter and I guess I just wasn't feeling it today, and I failed my last rep and ended up slowly lowering the bar onto my chest and it was resting on the middle of my ribs for about a few seconds as I slipped out from under it into safety
Nothing hurts bad, but just my ribs where the bar was for a second or two are aching. Will I be okay?

You're probably bruised but no serious damage. Consider asking a stranger for a spot or using a power cage if it's available. Don't want to kill yourself like Benny

Final bump

are on ear headphones complete shit for gym?

Depends on what you're starting with. It will take significantly less time if you're a skinny dyel rather than a tubby mcfatass

>tubby mcfatass
Not this level, but yeah. A fatass(110kg at 180cm).

3+ years. 1 year to lose it, 2+ years to pack it back on with muscle, and that's if you're following everything by the books

Thank you.

Do you think I will end up needing gear to reach that level of swoleness?

If Im just starting out for the first time and don't have a handle on proper food intake, (Ate like shit for the past 10 years) can I just worry about focusing on the protein intake above all else to gain muscle and work the other foods in as I go along?

It's all about meeting protein intake and meeting your calorie goal. The other stuff settles into place.

I tried to fuck a trap and didn't like it. I couldn't even get off. Basically walk of shamed myself home and jerked off to trap pics afterwards.

Does this make me straight?

I've been doing dumbbell lateral raises standing up straight. Is this wrong? Some places say I need to be bent over a little bit, but doesn't that mean I'd be using my posterior deltoids more?

It makes you a quitter.

report back after 1 yr, then ask this question again

it's not even that attractive tho

Hey Veeky Forums

Been doing Ice Cream Fitness since the summer and want to change it up. What would you guys recommend? Is Greyskull any good?

I have read the sticky multiple times over and for the life of me I cannot understand it. I believe I'm retarded.

Also I'm afraid of cutting and causing problems down the line. I still live with my fat as fuck parents and Everytime I start to cut my mother always gets me off of it. Claims I'm not "doing it healthily" and that I'll ruin my nutrition.

So any proper cutting advice and or how to fucking read would be nice.

Need some advice on collagen pills.
Does anyone takes them?

Calories in vs out

Can anyone recommend a cutting routine? Have muscle and strength, just hidden by fat.

ICF or anything by Jason Blaha is great if you've got autism and want a one-way trip to no-gains.

Hop on GSLP and see how you go with composites without having to add in millions of accessory lifts.

If you stall on GSLP then go to a 5/3/1 or PPL type split

Depending on how fast you want the weigh to come off without sacrificing your muscles by too much.

-500cal deficit per day = 1lb loss per week.
-250cal deficit per day = .5lb loss per week.

Take your pick. Regardless of what you do, you'll find your lifts stall and prob have to deload. Just focus on getting your protein @ 0.82/lb to ensure you don't lose too much gains

I'm interested in getting fit, but I know there are a lot of other things I want to do with my time a day. What's a good minimum number of exercises a day to help me get in shape and stay in it? Cardio, pushups, curls, that sort of thing?

Thanks for the info. What, in your opinion, is wrong with ICF? Is it the huge volume? I considered doing the cutting version of ICF (3x5 and 2x5).

It's pretty much just the raw number of accessory lifts. If you're pushing your noob gains then you really only need compounds to succeed, and then use accessories to balance out weaknesses and build supporting muscles.

I feel like you'd need to be eating heavy surplus, solid protons and prob even juice to not blow your muscles to shit on ICF.

Please explain
t. Skelly lanklet just starting out but don't want to increase body fat very much

do a 3 day per week program that takes around an hour (Starting strength, greyskull, stronglifts etc.) and that shouldnt waste that much time

Read the sticky you lazy piece of shit.

How do I develop the self control to not just inhale any food that is placed in front of me?

How much more fat do I have to lose before I start looking lean-ish 135 to 105 @ 182. My scale says 25% bf but I got no idea.

W A T E R

dick stats?

Can you cut fat and gain muscle at the same time?
5'10 180 lbs
Eating 500 calories under maintenance, 216 grams of protein today

No

What's the best strength training program to run while cutting? Currently doing nSun's 4 day 5/3/1 and I just started a cut, before I was bulking and doing the 6 day version.

5'7.5" (lol) , 164 lbs.
Bench - 195lbs
Squat - 240 lbs
Deadlift - 285 lbs
OHP - 145
Barbell Row - 150 for reps

My poverty muscles are my biceps and my lats, which are due to me being a SL fag early on but also not liking rows. Do you guys think I'm at a good point to cut? I'm having really poor discipline with actually eating clean.

You can't increase muscle on a cut lmao retard faggot

Depends on how much LBM you have...

You should ignore any electronic BF% readers. The only way to get an accurate reading is from a DEXA scan. For how much fat you need to lose: Just keep what you're doing until you're happy with the result. Putting a timer on it will only lead to disappointment.

You might as well just run the same program and be willing to deload when failing.

you don't need that much protein. 0.82g per pound. And no, you can't gain muscle on a cut. Strength? Maybe, if you're a beginner.

practice.

How long do you think it would take to go from left picture to right picture on a 500 calorie deficit?

maybe 20-30 lbs? So about half a year

Is a 500 calories deficit, 3/2 days of heavy lifting and cardio (bicycle or running) the right way to cut after a heavy long bulk?

Starting lifting again after a long break. My issues remain the same: Deadlift is only about 10% as strong as squats.

Form looks good when recording and when asking the PL guys at the gym. I used to think hammies were the issue but have been leg curling like mad since my restart. Is it possible that Lower Back is hampering DL/ does it play that large of a role? All other compounds progressing good/quickly. Failing to get it off the floor

10% Stronger I mean