>go to gym
>get pump
>feel good
>get home
>lose pump
>feel bad
It's a perpetual motion of your hopes rising and getting crushed
>no homo

Yes, if I could do it all day long I would.

not as much as i used to in the first few years

mostly. especially after a good workout i can't wait to go again. esp if diet is in order and i am drinking enough water and not stressed out about anything either.

do you know what fun is breh?

The only fun part is listening to punk and mirin myself afterwards and then getting mired by bitches. I've been into the Brainbombs recently.

Yeah, it's the main reason why I lift

Yes, especially olympic lifts. However, when my lifts sometimes go down i get incredibly angry and depressed.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

yeah
i love the pump and the feeling of being huge

yeah I love it. It saved my life.
I lost my autism a little and actually got to know some people. When you're there 5 times a week and see the same dudes all the time it felt even weirder not to introduce myself at some point. Down to earth dudes with bantz and a couple of qts, haven't decided which one to ask out yet. Maybe it's time to say goodbye to this place
>i-in b4 you're here forever

Depends on the day. I actually enjoy cardio more, but I want a lifter's body :(

Those are very nice quads.

Anyways, you can lift and do cardio, just make sure you get enough rest and eat lots.

Plus, don't get injured.

who is this titcow?

It's what keeps me sane. Most people in my line of work are on pills or alcoholics, I'm not sure why it seems to attract them. Lifting is my stress relief.

Not really but I'd just be sat inside playing video games for an hour if I didn't lift and I feel happy with myself afterwards.

It's pretty much my only daily productive hobby anyway so I'd rather keep it than go back to video games in my few hours of free time and ideally I'll get back into Irish and playing traditional music soon so that'll get rid of the last of the electronic gains goblin.

Gabriel is cute!

Im learning to enjoy it. Used to be a chore. Sometimes still difficult to get going. But once I start I find I want to keep going.

>shitting where you eat
unless you mean moving gyms i got bad news about asking out qts

I hate leaving the gym. I wish I could do it all day long

my favorite fucking thing

I go when the gym is empty and I listen to really loud rap music. I move with the music, the deadlifts and squats become steps in a dance. I'm anxious going into it but then I feel great

>when my lifts sometimes go down i get incredibly angry and depressed.
This, I lift in the morning and whether it went well or not can determine my mood for the rest of the day.

I didn't use to like it, but now I look forward to making progress.

ya i work 40 hours a week in a cubicle. lifting is my 1 hour a day i get to actually do something physical.

Yep. I always listen to podcasts/lectures while I lift out in my cabin outside (pic related from a year ago, it looks cleaner now) which is comfy as fuck. Plus endorphins make me feel like a god after my workouts and I've generally just been much happier since lifting

>tfw office jobs give that sweet money but keep getting in the way of gains

my legs are so fucking tight for squats just fucking kill me.

>ya i work 40 hours a week in a cubicle.
How did u not kill yourself yet
At least you're sitting down i guess

It's the only fun I have.
>no friends
>no gf
>404 social life outside work
TFW the dumbbels are my only friends.

Yes, I enjoy it. It is also the only thing besides church that frees me from feeling self loathing. Double bonus

Jennica Lynn

ya make sure you stretch all the time, especially ham and glute stretches.

I have a Sit/Stand desk so i spend a lot of the day standing just so i dont kill my body completely. plus when im not at work, i live it up as much as i can to keep my spirits up. the money is nice too

yeah!