ETH TO THE MOON!

Get in here, easy money.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xbbcaabfdc2edda6b79aec818990dca19a563b61fb20a4be2e9b62fa0946981f1
etherscan.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao

normie and moralefags dumping, robots and whales buying up the easy eth

/ourcoin/

vitalik is truly a god among men

Been watching all day.. this chart is set to go. Haha

Just bought $100k. Check the blockchain if you don't believe me.

no point getting in on 326... i'll jump in when it dips back to 300

How new do you have to be to not know ETH always does this then drops back to $280

$326 was the resistance... it's 328.44... we're a fucking MOONING!

notice how it clung to that during bitcoin bcash? it's proved something and maybe a new sticky point will be set

those who got in at 300 or lower are.. any one who gets in now gets justed in a few min

>5 months
>always

infant detected

Am I too late?

yup.

We're going to 390 on this run. New highs incoming. This coin is backed by Putin.

a year late

i just sold all my eth at 318 last night so expect it to atleast go up to 400. i really want it to go down to like 305 though so i can buy more.

best case is it stays at 326-324. Realistically everyone gonna dump it for btc, now that bch got cucked, and it goes back to 300.
its coming down as i type this.

$700 target? or 161.8%

Bought at 275 back in September, really hoping for some price action soon

BTC isn't going anywhere in the short term. It's vulnerabilities have been exposed to normies. It literally needed to be rescued by wallstreet, or it would have died over the weekend. Normies are looking for something steady. ETH is on coinbase where the most normies are. They are putting their money there or staying in fiat.

>its coming down as i type this.
Looks like a sabotage mini-dump to interrupt the moon. We're right back to $328.15 after proving stability once again.

narrow bollinger bands is a good sign

BUY BUY BUY

ETH new weekly high!

The average person invested in bitcoin couldnt tell you the first thing about how it works any more than a dog could. Thats why a lot of you miss the signs, youre too enveloped in the technical aspects of how it works and missing the much bigger picture.

GOLDEN CROSS 4HRS ETHBTC SOON!!!

It's the Koreans. Check bithumb.

This is the big picture

> tfw ETH is a $332 or 0.512 SATS

ETH is the future

Ethereum
what do you think about this "Ether is FUEL for the network. If it becomes too expensive then it will be redundant "?

of course it can be more expensive, There is no hard limit on ETH, And its divideable to 18 decimals, No reason why it cant go to 10k each

Ether is used to pay the worldwide ethereum virtual maschine to provide verifiable computations. Miners are being payed Ether in fees which is the incentive to continue mining.

When the switch to "Proof of Stake" comes there will be no mining anymore and because staking does not cost too many computational resources the fee for computation on the blockchain will decrease dramatically .....

As the switch to "proof of stake" is planned in the next 12 to 24 months, the ether amount needed to do a transaction would also decrease by a hundredfold, Which is the reason why the price can go up 100x and the chain will not die !!!!

do you not think as a result more and more miners will move away from ETH to other cryptos...?
The mining hardware are scrypt ASICs, Which can only be used for scrypt based Blockchains, wont work for BTC, monero, LTC or whatever
The lowest amount of bitcoin is 1 Satoshi
which is 0.00000001 BTC
The lowest amount of ETH is one Wei
which is 0.000000000000000001 ETH

eth to 1000$ soon. Imagine still holding from 6$

Hah you mention wallstreet interest in bitcoin like it's nothing. Normies don't fucking matter compared to wallstreet, but no normies are still more likely to start out buying btc than anything else. BTC has only proven itself more and more anti-fragile, and since it has the best developers scaling issues will be solved in a much more intelligent way than the band aid the self interested chink miners wanted.

Yes bout freaking time!!!!!!

I was getting jealous of Bitcoin cash

this is a trap surely, everyone who got burned on bch is gonna try and recoup

ETH NEW 30 day high!

ETH has solid fundamentals. Learn to read a chart and understand who's behind ETH.

/ourcoin/

it is over back to 300

>Trying to convince other "to understand a chart"
>Ignoring willingly the fact that koreans are accumulating to sell at $350

Good luck with your pathological delusion

>passive agressive snarky little faggot
No wonder you were fired from the sci-fi channel. Your stories suck.

Did a small $100 transfer from coinbase to binance in ETH to test this new binance account. Needs 30 confirmations. After 20 minutes are 0 confirms. Is that normal?

Did a small $100 transfer from coinbase to binance in ETH to test this new binance account. Needs 30 confirmations. After 20 minutes there are 0 confirms. Is that normal?

sold my eth and went all in on hst

COME ON BIG MONEY

Post txid

same
i cant wait to x3

So, the transfer was for $100.55
Network fee was $0.14
Somehow etherscan shows $98.08
etherscan.io/tx/0xbbcaabfdc2edda6b79aec818990dca19a563b61fb20a4be2e9b62fa0946981f1
After arriving at Binance the original $100.55 is now $98.08

How did that happen? There was 223 block confirmations when I only needed 30 and it took a little under an hour.

Nevermind, etherscan.io us showing the real time value of the transferred amount. So the transfer fee was only $0.14 It's just that ETH's price went down a bit.