Does alcohol kill gains and does anyone know how to get rid of a hangover?

Does alcohol kill gains and does anyone know how to get rid of a hangover?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alcohol is degeneracy, you'll never make it

untermensch detected

I asked this question yesterday and decided to not drink.

its just calorie dense. dont eat so much if you plan on getting smashed that night and only drink at parties

Yes, alcohol inhibits protein synthesis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11584159

/thread

lol look at this manlet

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ABSOLUTE SUB-HUMAN

Little bitch confirmed

I drink at home by myself

Drink as much water as you can and take some ibuprofen before you go to bed from a night of drinking. It's helped me when I drink a bit, idk if it works if you're full on drunk that night. Give it a shot (pun intended).

Also, make sure you have some Pedialyte for the morning after

I just bought a case of 24 500ml bottles of water yesterday should I drink all of them before bed?

>dont eat so much if you plan on getting smashed that night and only drink at parties
That's the opposite of what anyone should do to avoid hangovers.

I don't respond to questions with metric measurements

>ibuprofen
Yeah let's fuck the liver twice, why not mix it with your alcohol in advance?

Acetylcysteine before you go to bed after heavy drinking (you get this as water soluble tablets in a pharmacy/drug store). Also have some broth. Should help.

Water and/or Gatorade before you go to sleep. Gatorade when you wake up. The worse effects of a hangover are mostly due to dehydration.

Water gets rid of a hangover. I'm an alcoholic and usually drink a liter of vodka everyday and water prevents my hangovers

*worst

calm down he asked a question

Ibuprofein dont fuck liver, thats paracetamol. Ibuprofein fucks stomach.

Only drink liquor and you'll be good.

what would it be like to forever walk through life hammered

Feels good, man.

Amazing id be happy and confident all the time. I'm only myself when I've drank 10 or more liquor drinks

saturated fat is hepatoprotective. seriously. even reverses alcoholic chirrosis in mice.

do you think it's an accident drunk food involves greasy animal products?

Top kek

wont avoid hangovers but kinda keep gains part yeah

alcohol completely fucks your gains recovery and training, and by completely, i mean on a metabolic level it literally prevents you from synthesizing protein, it fucks with your liver, fucks up your REM sleep, disrupts your krebs cycle

the hangover you feel isn't just dehydration, it's a large drop in blood sugar and literally poisoned (by alcetaldehyde if i remember correctly its a byproduct your liver creates when breaking down ethanol)

in short, this is my pro tip for hangover reduction : small meal + 1 liter of water before sleep, fill a bottle up and place by your bed, as soon as you wake up down another liter, and nap some more. When you wake up have some chocolate or something greasy, and a multivitamin or gatorade

Eating helps with hangovers but if I remember right the sticky says not to eat very much, especially carbs, if you plan on getting smashed that night. Supposedly it minimizes gains loss a little bit. The best option of course is still to just not drink

As long as its one glass of something like wine or whiskey straight, no harm to gains and even get health benefits.

No point drinking if you aren't going to get drunk as fuck

Build a bread base before hardcore degeneracy, start hydrating as soon as you can after drinking, eat a hearty breakfast, hydrate, nap, hydrate, have a nutrient dense lunch (soup/broth) work for me, hydrate

>functioning alcoholic

Weed can calm the stomach to a point where you can drink something and keep it down, it also helps you sleep off the rest of the hangover

Alcohol sucks tho

Unfortunately this. I dont drink because i feel the need, i drink for the +1 charisma bonus

254 days sober from alcohol. 10 drinks gin a night.

I swore an oath to God that I would drink no more than 3 times a year the next 10 years. Nothing else I tried worked.

Well that explains a lot

>Try to take a day off, since GOBAD makes a defecit hard to hit
>Body going full rrreeee feel super restless, know only thing that will stop this is a beer
>My viddya no longer satisfies nor my favorite shows
>Go to gym even though rest day, hit the fuck out of pull and deds
>No longer restless, now chilling with a belly full of protons and a kitty on my stomach her head resting in my neck

Found the cure lads, can't wait to see how much faster this goes if I sleep better and don't have all those empty carbs

That's why you're single
And so am I ;^)

this