What's your excuse for not doing cardio on your off days and having basically no endurance?

What's your excuse for not doing cardio on your off days and having basically no endurance?

Being 193 cm and weighing 70 kg

bitch that's light as hell. I'm 183 and 84kg and I go for my runs, eat your veggies brah

I do HIIT but otherwise busy and struggle to fit in my weights days.

it's cold right no, and i'm bulking
so i'll do it in the spring

>2017
>still unironically working out
Get with the times grandpa

If you're a natty you need to do cardio.

Cardio kills gains

>22 yrs old 180 cm 66 kg

I do an hour of cardio before I smash weights and still got mad gainz

i hurt my ankle last week
my muscles are sore

my excuse is that i get so tired and out of breath when doing cardio that i find it boring and difficult at the same time

But I do, and I’m bulking

I'm not gay

two perfect reasons to do it

i dont like it

you're on Veeky Forums

I started 2 weeks ago and already do 9 miles at 9 miles an hour without stopping. It's easy af. Not even e-statting and I smoke. I think it's because I was a waiter powerwalking all time 55 hours a week to keep up with the workload.

dose walking count?

I run for half a mile every 2 days

I could never go back to full cardio mode like I used to when I rowed; that shit honestly sucks the life and energy out of you

No meme here, I find that it really fucks up with my attempt to lean bulk if I do too much cardio. I do 10 minutes of very-HIIT after my workouts, as well as light morning jogs on my off days. On Saturdays I try to do an actual 1 hour jog, but I don't always have the time.
Cardio makes you feel amazing and be an overall better person, fit it in your routine Veeky Forums.

Speak for yourself muscle bros, I've done about 5000 miles on my bicycle this year. Cardio for days. One of the best results: incredibly hard erections, my gf is very appreciative of all the work I put in.

cardio is gay

Damn I'm gonna have to start running again

>i run
>half a mile
that's less than my warmup jesus christ

I started running this year, but it's too cold now.

I live near the beach and have been running barefoot on wet sand twice a week.
Don't know how it compares to regular running, I go 2km in about 13 minutes, take a pause because my calves are still a limiting factor then run back.
Really want to speed up and skip the pause.

Cardio+ high reps 5 sets

>off days
chicory dickory dock, old chap

I do two 5 mile runs a week. Other days I do either the bike or stairmaster for cardio.

eh so you run for 5 minutes every 2 days you'd get more cardio if you held in your shits and had to do interval toilet sprints desu

Where did the meme Cardio kills gains come from? Wouldn't you be fine as long as you do them on post-workouts/rest days?

Yes. You’re exactly right, “cardio kills gains” is a meme. Like everything else, it boils down to nutrition.

I feel that. Started lifting at 201 cm 75 kg, 110 kg now.

Well not only do I lift everyday, but i'm stuck in this cycle of not wanting to run because it'll make my legs too sore for the upcoming leg day and I need those SKWATS.