Is Bear mode the male equivalent of THICC?

Is Bear mode the male equivalent of THICC?

If you mean fatties use it as an excuse to eat a lot and pretend they are good looking than yes

A Bear is a homosexual man that doesn't necessarily has to be very muscular, just one that retains a manly and healthfull look, even tho he is out of shape. A Bear needs to also sport bodyhair. A Bear is a gay slang that means the aforementioned.

A THICC man would be a muscular man with high/moderate bodyfat. There is no sexual conotation about this definition.

don't associate bill with this shit

Both are Veeky Forums's gay ways of refering to the body type of men they wanna get fucked by

>Thicc
>No sexual connotation

What's the non-gay way of saying a dude is big but he could also benefit from some cardio?

isnt this guy one of the strongest people who have ever lived? there was also that other guy who lifted insane amounts of weight before there were steroids

> "This the definiest the only non-gay parametrum and method for which to both say, express and measure the ratio of muscular density to bodyfat of oneself or another IF EMPLOYED IN THE APPROPRIATE CONTEXT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS."
-PHD Dr. H.H.Musclestacchio

you mean bloatlord
twinkcel cope

wtf Hannibal Lecter looks like THAT

If the swolemorph dude in that picture did some GPP and 10 min threadmill ED and a balanced diet plus training he would retain all the muscle, lose the fat, and be the motherfucking BATMAN in strength&conditioning department.

Will Madcow 5x5 make me a thick bearbrah? Im about to start bulking and i wanna get massive

>when u are a giant but have manlet proportions

best

kazmaiers traps literally insert right under his ears goddam thats a beauty

ahah that twitter is for real, i wonder if kyriakos knows of this blasphemy

Do the Batman Year One Program.

Bear chandler

what's that?

It's a shitposting pic someone made. I think it was originally a /co/ post.

It contains the "baseline" of strength and endurence Bruce Wayne had to develop in order to become Batman at 25 years old.

At that age he could supposedly:

- Perform 20 strict muscle-ups without fatiguing
- Perform 20 pull-ups with his bodyweight attached to him
- Deadlift 900lbs for reps
- Bench Press 600lbs for reps (later 800lbs in earth when he was buried alive)
- Squat 1000lbs for reps
- Lift twice his bodyweight overhead (it's not clear if OHP or Clean and Press or what)
- Perform 120 push-ups in one minute
- Perform over 1000 abdominal exercises
- Row 1000m in 60 secs.
- Swim underwater for 60 secs.

And such non-sense. it was mean to imply Batman was , well, Batman, but some retard said everyone should count that as the norm then try to reach that goal one step at a time. user forgets Batman trained his whole fucking life to that point

Pic related is the alternative to fit thicc

This isn't that attractive to me as a gay guy. Am I straight?

Yes, congrats user, you're now straight.

i wish i was as strong as kaz

Train to be like Kaz user,

You can make it, I believe in you.

Who dat?

No Homo, I wanna know how that motherfucking is training because it works.

Thicc fit literally fixed your faggotry

Bradley martyn I think

underrated comment

You're everywhere tonight, aren't you?

no he has hair

If trips then from now on we call these "braplords"