How do we stop the THOT epidimic?

how do we stop the THOT epidimic?

Other urls found in this thread:

news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/june/061411paik_study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is this epidimic

Asian women are so ugly, I don't understand how any of you weebs can find these alien looking bitches attractive

The muslims arent wrong about some things

We can't. Western society is dying m8. just ride the tiger into the dystopian cyberpunk future.

Fuck off robot

Can someone aware me on why thot became a word

You better post every big titty Asia you have

let me guess OP, you go onto tinder though right? and then get upset if a whore you match with on there doesnt fuck you immediately?

>alien looking
Like that’s a bad thing

it's an acronym to
That
Ho
Over
There
and you know what a ho is user

>implying I don't have a fetish for fucking aliens

Where do you get off

We? We can't do anything,THOTs by nature are only interested in sex, those who are willing to and are prime candidates for sex are only going to reproduce and spread.
But what can we do for ourselves? Find not-THOTs. The facts of the matter is that THOTs make up a large amount of the female population, that does NOT mean that EVERY girl is a THOT though, just like you know that there are some men that are assholes there are also gals that assholes out there. If you want good girls go to where the good girls are, personally I recommend churches or any volunteer program.

it means whore but without saying it
it's like someone came up with a new word for nigger

this; The hottest Asian girls are equivalent to 7/10 white girls

They don't all look like aliens. You've probably seen too many square-jawed, slant-eyed, skinny-armed Koreans.

I find OP's pic girl much more attractive than any western woman to be honest.

Ignore them. They thrive on attention, no?

No it's not thats a backronym

why are shoulders so broad? prefer narrow shoulders wide hips on women

By fucking them. If we fuck thots enough they'll be more likely to divorce which would make their lives miserable.
news-releases.uiowa.edu/2011/june/061411paik_study.html

That or extreme conservatism.

>implying some of us didn't actually grow up in asia
fuck off you racist degenerate

>thinks the future is cyberpunk
Where will all the scientists and engineers get their increasingly advanced degrees in a shit society? Africa is shit and you don't see technology everywhere there.

Only way we're gonna get cyberpunk is by better urbanized planning so that cities don't just expand, but develop.

Tbh the white women ive seen so far have
>jew noses
>buck teeth
>wrinkles around their eyes

We're already in the cyberpunk future you naife.
The cybernetics, magical internet bullshit, japan ruling the earth stuff?
That's just bullshit.
We already have 99% of all of the tech and bad end corporations ruled socieities scenarios that were predicted in cyberpunk stories going on right now.
The garbage puke neon 80's and mid 90's techno dork aesthetic is bullshit.

My fellow incels and genetic trash join me and OP and MGTOW!

You do not have to have sex to be worth something in this life! All women are whores and THOTS!

nope. they all look like aliens, faggot.

It's a preference thing. Only the most deluded yellow fever lads would say that a 9/10 white woman isn't 9/10. It's just that their preference would bump a 9/10 asian to a 10/10.

There's also certainly a floor where a woman, no matter her ethnicity simply isn't attractive.

>Where do you get off
Mostly in my bedroom, alone.