Post cheap but good weightgainer food for a poor college student

Let's go guys.
Should I just eat oat all day? It has good calories and I can just drink it, altough too much fiber will fuck with my body so I can't really do that.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/03/29/killing-your-1000-grocery-bill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got ripped for zipper abs
Top kek

MILK

lol

lets see yours brah

Brown rice, it's some of the cheapest shit that exists and all you have to do is cook a big pot of it and eat it over time.
Don't go for white rice unless you're a pansy ass mayonnaise on wonder bread eater.

Did your neck get longer?

maybe, I started on giraffe test 2 months ago.

Why do people post asking for weight gainer food and then post a pic of some guy losing bodyfat?

Does OP think he'll eat his way into being lean and muscular ? lmao. That aint how it work buddy.

Youre gona get fat if you actually stick to eating big for a long time, then you'll have to cut to get lean and muscular.

>Youre gona get fat if you actually stick to eating big for a long time, then you'll have to cut to get lean and muscular.
So exactly what's being shown in the image?

>Takes all that time cutting
>Still can't comb their fucking hair and grows a shitty mustache in the meantime
Also babbie traps, looks pretty good otherwise though.

For Bong version see pic related, but I'm sure you could adapt it to a Burger audience.

>Cottage cheese and syrup pre-bed snack

wtf is wrong with those? they look sick brah.

you're never gonna make it with that level of dysmorphia

in for answers

Girls don't care

oatmeal

milk and peanut butter sandwiches
1 pb samich with 4 cups of milk is 1040 calories, and it's a delicious combo.

the intended point was casein for slow release through the night, but greek yogurt + syrup accomplishes this while not tasting baka

Egg, milk and flour makes pancakes. Super easy treat

I'm with you there, never cared for sweet shit mixed into my cottage cheese. Some crumbled walnuts is nice sometimes though, little bit of pepper too.

Rice, beans, and frozen veggies

> 1 sandwhich and 1 litre of milk

skip flour, skip milk. favorite pancakes, most protein

Not them but I've got a big mug that holds 4.5 cups. It's nice because I can burn through one in 10 minutes every few hours.
t. Unironically drinks a gallon of milk a day

oats and whole milk son

Not related to the question, but does anyone have a rough estimate on the time difference between both photos? I'm about the same bf% as the photo on the left and would like to start my bulk looking like the photo on the right

Left is way hotter

his chin is lifted on the right, confidence

still looks better than 90% of the male population who are either skinny fat or overweight.

beans and rice

What are you meant to spam on a cut equivalent to chicken brocoli and rice but not as tasteless

>chicken
>broccoli
>rice
>tasteless
nigga if you hate that shit get some mrs dash

Make oat bars, with PB, nuts, seeds, ect

Plenty of recipes online, they keep basically forever and you can make them as caloric dense as you want.

Thats what I do, I have a ~1.2k bar which I eat every day. Adds in the extra calories I need to actually get to bulk mode.

i love it but eating this 3 x a day day in day out isn't fantastic..

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/03/29/killing-your-1000-grocery-bill/

Just get a big ass jug of canola oil and add 1-2 tbsp to everything you eat. Instant 100-200 calories added per meal, and can be adjusted easily if you want to gain faster or slower. Plus canola oil has very little taste if you're concerned about that at all.

How do i get rid of my man tits? im skinnyfat and losing or gaining weight is kinda hard for me, so far i've been stagnating and sitting at an uncomfortably plump stage where i dont look fat but i feel like i look like shit.

any bros here that know how i could cut this fucking fat out? pic unrelated

Whole milk. Stop looking for an extreeeem marketing gimmick brand bullshit. Just drink one or two tall glasses of milk with every meal. You don't need a full gallon. It's easy to drink a half-gallon every day. It's not actually that much milk. Go buy a half gallon and see.

I think zips look decent desu, but Zyzz abs are GOAT

usually you have to cut to make them go away
but you are skinnyfat with no muscle so even if you cut there will still be some saggy fat on dem taytays
so bulk first

Eggs, tuna, chicken breast, oats is usually cheapest for proteins. Milk, cottage cheese too. Brown rice, whole grains for carbs. Fruits and veggies whatever is on sale and looks good.

Don't overlook Sam's Club, Costco for deals or Aldi too if one is close.

> implying anyone other than Veeky Forumsards care.

I bulk with Joylent. It's like 2e/meal, tastes okay, extremely fast and effortless since that's the point and the nutrition is good