How to minimize fat during bulk

Hey Veeky Forums running GSLP atm been playing arround with shit routines past year such as PHUL/bro splits etc (intermidate routines) but my progress has been great for GSLP and im just curious since i am kinda of a skelly (skinnyfat) how do I reduec fat during my bulk? so when I cut i dont lose all my size

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

You can try IF but you will gain muscle much slower.
You can track your calories to make sure you're only on a small surplus but once again, your progress will probably be pretty slow.

If I were you I just wouldn't worry about it. Just don't go crazy on unhealthy foods and you shouldn't look that bad because most of what you will gain is muscle anyway.

The thing is im kinda fat and im curious if I keep bulking will I just look complete utter SS trex shit? or will I look decent considering im doing GSLP (supposed an aesthetic routine)

And this is why bulking is a meme. Fucking fat anons too lazy to watch their nutrition

what do you do then?

You should never “become fat” on a bulk, because you need to be watching your macros still. If you want to gain muscle, just do it slowly with minimal caloric excess. Anons that “bulk” are just lazy and want an excuse to become/remain fat.

when i said bulk I meant as in eating in surplus for muscle but ye what u say makes sense also whats a good weight gain per week? im currently 5'10 160lb

IF will not reduce lean mass gains as long as you still eat enough calories during your feeding hours

tf is IF?

Intermittent fasting
16/8 or 20/4 won't interfere with bulking as long as you eat the same amount

You can actually gain muscle with enough protein on a minor caloric cut, so as long as you’re watching your nutrition you’ll be fine.

lol do you even know what IF is

what are the befinits? also should I just continue doing a regular lean bulk or add in IF? is it really that much of a difference?

Do some research nigger, here's your starting point
Effects of eight weeks of time-restricted feeding (16/8) on basal metabolism, maximal strength, body composition, inflammation, and cardiovascular risk factors in resistance-trained males
Can't link because chink moot is a retard

What’s 16/8

16 hour fast, 8 hour feeding window

youtube.com/watch?v=m6KClPkotxM
Use a maximum of a 12 hour eating window. If you manage to get too fat jut fast for a couple days.

I mean... You could try actually working out.

You look like Zach Braff's less muscular cousin. Are your workouts like 30 minutes long or something?

Muscle is science but it isn't rocket science. Eat a caloric surplus, while lifting heavy shit. Push your body hard, look up some of the routines of the greats (Arnold, Serg, Reg, etc) and modify them to your desired outcome.

i just siad im doing GSLP 3x5 my lifts are not bad for 1 month progress bench - 150 squat 145 Deadlift - 180

loosk like broscience

Did you accidently post the before pic?

yeah don't bother doing any actual research