>be a fucking beta in highschool
>never get any girls
>spend next few years lifting
>can finally get girls but only around my age
>chatting up an 18 yo
>things going well
>she finds out how old I actually am
>loses all interest

ITS NOT FAIR. NOW THAT I'M FINALLY IN MY PEAK I HAVE TO SETTLE WITH GIRLS PAST THEIR PEAK.

More like you have no game if you can't get 18 year olds lmao. Wear a ring and say you're married/engaged, freshman bitches love that drama shit.

What the fuck? how old are you? I'm 29 and I land teenage girls quicker than any. Did genetics hit you in the face when you got to a certain age?

This. 18-20 year olds are way easier to game than older chicks cause they haven't been burned, they're just more naive

Sounds like you found a weird one. Most sluts love older guys who remind them of their dad. Unless you're talking about getting a wife, in which case yeah, stay in your age range. It's actually completely fair that young girls are no longer an option if you waited till now to make yourself worth having.

no I look 20, but I'm 24.

I guess highschool girls dont want to date 6 years older than them

I'm 25 and 16-18 year old girls always act thirsty as fuck around me.

>It's actually completely fair that young girls are no longer an option if you waited till now to make yourself worth having.

>tfw will never experience teenage love

Bro, after I've started lifting 16-18 girls literally have come up to me to ask my number, not even joking

most 18 year olds are flaky as fuck so you need to get in and fuck them asap. I'm 28 and still fuck them from time to time but you generally have a 2 week window before they meet 5 other chads to choose from

>tfw 33 year old khv
how do i get a gf? she doesn't need to be 18 either

t. ugly manlet with no social skills

Bro I'm 29. Girls don't care about age. Maybe you're just boring/ugly?

This guy knows. I feel like the window may be even smaller though, like a week at most. Meet them, make them swoon, take her out and close the deal.

>t. ugly manlet with no social skills
Get rich.

>Get rich.
k, I'll just get money off of moneytrees from the closest moneytree forest

Hey man, it's probably your only option.

>ugly
>short
>no social skills
>poor

Ask yourself why a woman would choose you to be her partner.

bruh its your problem in the end, chad doesnt even need a job or even pass hs to slay hot ass you dont see me complaining.

I kinda miss highschool love. I'm still together with my highschool gf but I'm not longer as autistic I was back then. I kinda miss being jealous when she talked to other guys and all that stuff. Used to be excited all the time to go to school because of her. Those were the days, getting heartbroken and breaking hearts. Man, it's weird, but it kinda feels bad that I know I'm never going to be heartbroken again. It just makes me feel old.

harsh but true. sorry bruv but you're basically worthless.

I've seen some short, ugly mother fuckers get some 9-10/10 girls. It's easier when you're buff/handsome, but anybody can pull hot girls. Everything can be learned. But if you got no game, you ain't getting it. Go out and crash and burn till you're good

And I say that, they were not rich. From college to the streets I'll see ugly ass men who don't got jack getting fine chicks. Go out more

What school of magic did you specialize in? I'd go for summoning and conjure qt 2D waifus to fuck.

Im 34 and like my girls 20-30. Its easy if you look young.
When i was 20 i had a few MILF episodes too for a few years