How does it feel /fit, knowing you will never be as alpha as a 2 pound rodent?

How does it feel /fit, knowing you will never be as alpha as a 2 pound rodent?

>being a sexually promiscuous rodent with no male competition is alpha
Yeah, no.

>Later age at first intercourse= fitter offspring
That seems a bit iffy to me

the stamina he must have had to plow 400 sluts must be insane.

what is his routine? how many guinea pig scoops?

Guinea pigs give birth to litters of 1-8
Assume 5 is average
400 by 5 is 80
Sadly he only pillaged 80

It's so obvious to me that people who only use one slash when typing a board name are from Reddit.

In humans it works out that way provided you don't wait too long. For females early twenties is typically optimum for child health as well as the mothers.
Younger women are more fertile but have a higher risk of complications and lower birth weight than an equally healthy woman around 22.

>pillaging more sloots in a few hours than you will in your entire life
>sad

It makes sense if he meant that the unfit specimens die out before reproducing, leaving only the fitter specimens to produce offspring

>paying that much child support

i shiggity diggity do

>901▶
>File: 1501068159958.jpg (205 KB, 668x881)
delte

who would raise a child better, a 15 year old or a 30 year old?

This post gave me cancer. Kill yourself brainlet.

i can fuck more guinea pigs than he'll ever see

Nice LARPing image bro.

>kids at 30
enjoy your autism

nice argument

africans finish puberty the earliest, east asians the latest. Now compare their societies in terms of civilizational progress.

>Durr Lib-cucks are rabbits and we are wulfs
>Nice argument libcuck

>assume the political preference of animals

Hate to tell you,but I think you might be retarded

learn to read faggot.
it says he will become father TO 400, meaning he fucked 400 guinea sluts.

you have to go back

No you.

you learn to read faggot. He was closer

>taff at Hatton Country World in Warwickshire couldn't understand why they suddenly had 100 pregnant guinea pigs on their hands - until they released one of the male rodents had managed to escape his enclosure and infiltrate the female-only enclosure.
>They noticed that the exhausted father-to-be, now nicknamed Randy, had lost a little weight, but did not realise why until they discovered he was actually a male rodent being kept busy in the wrong pen.

cringe man...

Fucking furries I swear

Your effort is appreciated

this a clearly a parrallel. Actually, as funny as it may seem, there is some truth to this post. cool theory

Thats a cringebait in nightmare edition

Nice theory, but I don't buy it. E.g., liberals are fond of killing their own babies despite having the government taking care of them, it's just too inconvenient for them. When they do, they often only have one or two kids, while more religious conservative people have several.
Nah, liberals are far removed from any natural survival strategy, they are mere cancer that is destroying their own host society.