Do you cheat on your gf after getting fit?

Do you cheat on your gf after getting fit?

sage and reported

Yes
It's my duty as a make to make as many females as possible submit to my cock

My girl senses it but since I'm so above her in value she never leaves. It's good for us and the relationship inherently in the long run

inb4 buttmad

Tell us about how you got cucked, user

>that file name
how is this actually surprising

this thread will blow up with angry guys who can't get a girl

woman spotted.

>your gf

monogamy cuck detected

The urge gets more intense everyday user.

Right now I live in a kind of remote area, when I move next year I kind of fear what will happen to my relationship because I do really like her but I am just a man and am weakened by temptation.

Without trying to brag, it is really hard not to. Being fit, even by normie standards, in the US is an instant ice breaker. It puts you ahead of the game against over half the population by default (overweight and obese). Throw in good facial asthetics and you're a solid 7-8 without even trying. If you can manage to not be a total dick head it makes you seem well rounded and people of all genders are drawn to it platonically and otherwise. So for me, I get talked to much more frequently now by women and men both and women are much more willing to he flirty or flirted with than they used to. I'm not interested in men, but I do get hit on at least a couple of times a month by men as well, though it is less frequent than women.

>settling for one girl

LMAO

>b-b-but she's special!

Literally got raped by my ex and cheated on my wholesome gf

>drunk after a night out and she sees me
>she's an absolute psycho but an 8/10
>I've got my wallet out to pay for my food and she takes my cards + id and starts to leave
>I start grabbing her saying give it back and she says 'help' like I'm attacking her so I let go
>she gets into a taxi, still with my stuff and shouts out the door "you coming or not"
>obviously want my shit back so I get in
>cue to black out drunk memories of me fucking her in every way possible and hate fucking her
>she's got her phone out taking snapchats of the whole ordeal
>finish and realise what I've done and start to leave
>she's laughing and saying she has it all on tape and bragging about it
>stumble home drunk as fuck and can't even fathom what I did

Broke up with her soon after and never told her what I did, I wasn't an honest enough man for her and didn't want to hurt her by telling her what happened... That ex proceeded to go about showing those videos about to my friends but thankfully my wholesome ex never found out, it would've broke her heart :(

Was about to say the same thing. Where do you think you are, OP?

>tfw your gf has the opposite of your ideal body

This, and then I wifed her, and it got worse (she’s even fatter)

No but my wife and I have an open marriage. She's only interested in seeing women and it's made picking up women a lot easier.

My best friend became a Veeky Forums Chad a few years before I entered the gym and he does the exact same. I respect him for it, in a way.

I cheated on a girl once

>be in college
>no idea why I'm here but I guess a degree is something I should get
>get college gf
>midwest girl, nice, knows how to cook and sew, a little self-righteous
>fast forward a few months
>decide study abroad cause america is shit
>try to break up with college gf before leaving
>she rejects the notion entirely
>eventually give up and let the bitch have her way
>leave to study abroad
>enjoy myself, make tons of friends
>go on mountain hiking trip
>we stop by a crystal clear lake
>some people swimming
>some talking on the beach
>one person off on her own, crouched over some rocks
>she's just throwing them into the lake
>walk over
>right as she skips a rock across the water she turns around and looks up at me with the silliest grin
>laughed my ass off and showed her how I learned to skip rocks
>constantly badger her for the rest of the hiking trip
>she initially seems annoyed but gradually warms up to me
>we spend a lot of time together from then on
>eventually we become very close
>she's always thinking, reading and appreciating the little things that everyone else seems to miss
>she dressed to impress but didn't wear too much makeup, which was perfect because she had natural beauty
>she walked elegantly, talked elegantly and relied on no one to make herself happy
>eventually we part ways at the end of the semester
>SadPandasAndAllThat.jpeg
>get home
>gf still thinks we're SOs despite not talking for months
>make it brutally clear that ex and I are not a thing and leave

ex is an SJW now

Still keep in touch with study abroad girl despite it being almost 3 years having seen each other. We realized long ago that we probably won't end up together, but still we enjoy each other no matter how small the part we play in the other's life.

I won't say what I did was right, but never have I respected or loved a woman as much as I did her.

user...
Damn