/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

Yakob got the last one 404'd edition

Comfy song to redeem the horrors of last thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl9lQonO_RQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7W3aVWR54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here /started with the greeks/?

Another comfy song for my fitizens overly concerned with their PRs: youtube.com/watch?v=GI7W3aVWR54

>what do you guys think about the rpe texas method
I think that it's at least as good as PH3 :^)

I'm going to be a better person in the future and I'm excited

jesus christ is Ph3 really that bad? I mean yeah i got memed into it and made zero progress but wow i really didn't know i was doing a literally shit tier program according to you guys. I did it because it got good feedback from like everywhere ive read online, you guys are the only ones who ive heard say its trash?

>tfw you've started drinking
>tfw you're about to choke yourself with the noose you just learned to make while masturbating
>tfw this is gonna be the high point of my day
>tfw i'm totally miserable and weight lifting is the only thing i look forward to while sober

who /getting drunk/ here
who /6-8 hours of non-misery/ here
who /horny/ here
who /heavy feels inbound/ here

Jesus fuck I'm having a really horrible night and reading this didn't help.

What's up my man? Why are you torturing yourself like this? Why can't you fucking change something?

What the fuck. Tell me what's going on through your head.

what a fucking dead general

my posting was the only thing keeping this place alive

love you honey

Fuck man I wish someone loved me

haha remember that time where you threw up trying to bulk
haha what a fuckin geek

What mods would you guys do to the bridge ?

omfg

You got to gain control of your life man. Don't let yourself feel like everything is out of your hands. I hope you make it. We know you can.

feigenbaum's bridge?

Is GZCL ripples a good program?

And why does it make me put in a 2rm on main lifts instead of a single max?

Rippler *

Yeh

Sure, delete the thread about actually lifting, but keep:

-A thread on the best way to masturbate
-Some "How Smart Are You" thread that's clearly stealth advertising some bullshit app
-Chad general
-Several height threads
-"How Do I Stop Being a Numale"
-Two threads about Discord bullshit
-"How do we stop the THOT epidemic"

Good work, mods. Keep it up. Don't want anyone who lifts more than LMAO2PLAYT to discuss physical training of any sort on the fitness board.

My triceps are like double the size of my biceps

Did I dun goof

Powerlifting Australia is voted out of the IPF

Alsooooo

FPH
Wheyfu
Pol threads
Bait threads

wtf mods a bitch

Good, Wilks is a cunt and an unironic pimp.

here

>tfw i'm pretty crocked now and have plenty of drinking left to do

i feel it. who /feels it/ here?

i'm very far behind in life and i spend a lot of time wondering if i "missed the bus" so to speak. when i try to take one step forward, something happens and i'm pushed 2-3 steps back.

i'm trying, brother. every day is an intensely soul draining struggle, but i am *fucking trying*.

disclaimer: as i said, i'm pretty drunk and getting drunker. this isn't even close to detailing why i am absolutely, positively, utterly miserable, despondent, tormented, unhappy and downright *depressed*. btw, i hate that using the term 'depressed' has become so casual nowadays and it's cheapened its meaning because feeling this damn DEPRESSED is *soul draining*.

at least i'm pretty good at picking heavy shit up and putting it down.

Can someone help me on how to start doing sumo?

Can someone reply? This is the 3rd time ive asked this

>Can someone reply?

NOPE. LOL. BTFO FAGGOT.

Do you guys ever do powercleans ? Yes or no?

Nobody here did it. Try it and find out. Gzcl is legit

You don't compete so....

What gzcl do you do?

What

Jacked&tan 2.0, if I understand your question correctly

get a load of THIS dumb ass faggot. go away, retard.

bump because i'm drunk as FUCK.

who /dank bench press progress/ here

> eat properly
> rest extra day
> sleep 7-8 hrs
> wake up feeling like shit
makes total fucking sense, well fuck you body were doing memeburn week 8 today

Holy shit this
Am I missing something? Why did the last one get nuked? Why do we have 50 active feels, pessimism, facial aesthetics/height/penis size, mewing etc threads? Why do they stay up even when reported? Yes I mad
Clean your room
Clean this board
Fuck

Just saw this on LS Mcclain’s IG. Can someone explain?

>Gaston(president of the IPF) buys whores and pays for his wifes HIV treatment or something with IPF money(ask Isley for details)
>Wilks run for president instead and calls Gaston a corrupt cunt
>Gaston excludes Australia from IPF

Bascially, over the last few years Wilks has filed multiple lawsuits against the IPF and has tried to have Parage ousted from the head position of the IPF. when those failed, he filed a lawsuit to have the IPF completely disbanded and the last 7 or so years of records wiped from recognition. so, the IPF decided to hold a motion to remove Wilks, Powerlifting Australia and Oceania (of which Wilks is CEO and Chairman of) from being an IPF affiliate. this means Australia no longer has a primary IPF affiliate. the vote was almost unanimous too, around 46-2 per motion (one motion for Wilks removal, one for PA and one for Oceania PL)

so no we're just waiting to see what happens. most likely a new ipf affiliate will pop up to take PA's place.

Livia?

Does that mean australians cannot compete in ipf?

unless they travel internationally as an independent athlete, yes. the previously planned PA IPf approved events that have already been scheduled will proceed as planned, but no further events can be planned, as is my understanding (which may be incorrect)

if you want further discussion on it, there is a "shudder" leddit thread on it

Yea

PA is excluded from the IPF so Australia have to make a new federation that gets included in the IPF and then the lifter that want to compete in the IPF has to switch to the new australian fed.

Can someone confirm this statement to be true:

>If you hit depth (below parallel et al.), Hamstrings will have done work as intended.

I can squeeze and feel difference from lifting in my Quads, Glutes, Pecs, Arms, Calves, even Back muscles, but I can’t ever feel working my Hams or know how to squeeze them.

>be such a gde i keep getting bar placement on back wrong every other session
i squat highbar becuz lowbar reks my elbows and every other session i keep putting it on my neck instead of the traps

does anyone have a video that shows some good setups. I need some consistancy. thanks

So who wants to see russians "resuce" a cat

the hamstrings have 2 functions
1. knee flexion
2. hip extension

in the squat the primary function of the hamstrings is to extend the hip. Which is why people usually say that lowbar uses more hamstring

Nice ban evasion

Tfw my knee flexion and elbow sucks, always biggest doms there

What? Ban for what? Russian firemans doing theirs job? Cmon

Make plg great again

Pls be still here

Fugg forgot my meme

Making plg great again

Btw lads I am on phone so won't type up the saga but the exec vote means nothing because they're getting sued and it'll be reversed as a result of the suit.

And wilks is the good guy here.

You both are weasels no reason to believe any of you

just search youtube for it. I used to have same issue when I switched to low bar watched a couple of setup vids and literally spent a whole 20-30 mins extra session just setting up and getting my body to feel where it's supposed to have the bar and just unracking and re racking

Gaston is a corrupt motherfucker who uses ipf member money to buy whores and drugs and takes bribes to allow druggo athletes from the lolcountries to compete without being tested.

Wilks doesn't do any of that.

Tell me which you like more?

Also, British Powerlifting is privately incorporated just the same as PA.

How does it feel to be part of the problem?

Dozens of people come on this board desperately trying to lose body fat and gain mass but instead, right off the bat they get powerlifting routines crammed down their throats by the sticky and they end up just getting strongfat.

This is literally just /olympicstrongfatgeneral/.

I'm mad at you guys.

Actually Gaston sounds chaotic evil hes my guy

Also implying that any top athlethe is drug free in sport of strenght

Isley you neber learn

Also implying that any athlethe pays bribes to compete in sport without prizes

Retard isley

So, if I low bar squat 3pl8 below parallel, I AM working them out AS INTENDED, right?

I’m asking because:
1. I don’t feel it.
2. You can use ‘hip drive’ dominance for front squat instead of quad dominance, by using a more horizontal back angle (the wrong way to do front squats). A better analogy is Pec Bencher vs. Tricep Bencher. Is it possible for me to be Glute/Quad Squatter and not hit Hams properly?

Thanks.

Lmoa at weak twink

>modern diet
not even once

You lost?

Of course he's your guy; you're a barely civilised slav.

And the federation pays the bribe. Eastern euro powerlifters in Russia and Kazakhstan and Ukraine get government money for winning world champs.

>banning garagebro
>deleting threads
Did anyone remember if we triggered some weak cuck asking for advice? I feel like one mod is triggered we're too strong xddd

Your ancestors died for nothing lmao
But you deserve it for the crimes committed against the german and boer peoples

So my absolute favourite thing to do in the gym is do working sets at 80-90%, then just drop down to 70% and do an amrap

Are there any programs that regularly do this?

the quads and glutes are the main movers in any squat you dummy youre not supposed to feel your hamstrings ever but they still get used and will grow

???

retarded?

Well in Poland you dont get any of that, Wierzbicki makes his money from running a gym and coaching youngsters. Actually Poland steroid athlethes are against competing IPF and also dislike Wierzbicki. Theyre mostly WRPF, IBPL and some other fed that Walga spots. Everyone is against ukraine. There were 2 cases where they granted gold to ukrainian saying pole fucked up. There was video of it, Pole send it to chairman or baka like this. Ukraine send him gold medal without prize and apologies

>i wanna be a glute/hamstring dominant squatter
this is basicly saying you wanna do goodmornings and call it a squat

dummest thing i read in a whilw why would anyone wana do this youll just wrekk you rspine hard

Wilks' wife owns a whorehouse. Double standards much?

I tried man, I really did but none just show the exact setup

just
>put the bar on ur traps lmaoo dude

I broke my body fuck

I might not have long left

Are you supposed to shrug your shoulders up a little when putting the bar in the highbar pos?

Low bar is fucking cancer i tried learning it for 3 months its impossible. High bar is way comfier and better.

>the quads and glutes are the main movers in any squat you dummy youre not supposed to feel your hamstrings ever but they still get used and will grow

That’s what I was asking. Ty

>failing at activity as easy as putting stick on your shoulder bladea

Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu. I put the stick on my back really well just in high bar position

read

Great, you mastered using a stick in certain way. How long did it take? Orangutans can mimic in minutes, can you?

No fuck no

I'll master my stick in your ass in a second if you dont shut the fuck up

Wilks says wierzbicki is clean. He likes krysztof.

One) brothels are legal in Australia so it's "wilks wife owns a legitimate business"
And two) she owns a building in which a brothel, a legal business in Victoria, rents a place, which is a different moral thing altogether
And three) owning one and stealing/embezzling others money to buy whores is very different. It would be as bad if he was embezzling to buy a private yacht or a supercar, yeah?

user btfo

What's wrong with the UK?

I bet you will later take honey out of uour ears with that stick and eat that shit up.

>What's wrong with the UK?
oh sweetie...

He posted a pic of London. London has always been a total shit hole. If it wasn't immigrants, there'd be a white underclass which would be no worse. They're English skills would be just as bad too.

london is not the only place that's fucked though

I dont know if he is or isnt, hes tested and passed thats enough for me. Drugs will be always in strength sports, without it sport would be even less entertaining

i'm aware that brothels are legal in Australia but whinging about one corrupt piece of shit throwing money at whores and praising another corrupt piece of shit who also abuses money into his wifes business is fucking retarded. Wilks is a senile prick and he just ruined tested lifting for almost a thousand people. how long do you think before test lifting in Australia recovers? just dividing us further and further, ruining the fucking sport, which is weird considering how much Wilks loves it. someone should have talked some sense into him, this outcome was inevitable and the CAS will throw out Wilks' retarded lawsuit.

Wilks btfo
PA btfo

This doesnt even make sense. Pay more attention in english classes you'll need that.

Nice blog

>What's wrong with the UK?

>less entertaining
Oh that's bull. Is strength sports uninteresting because Eddie hall deadlift ls 500kg not 600kg? If some zahir was squatting 550kg would that be better than the 450kg he does now? Like if everyone lifted 20% more would that actually make you more interested?

Such a fucking retarded argument.

They won't throw it out because I know what evidence wilks has and it's fucking juicy.

And gaston is more corrupt than wilks. I'll accept wilks has alienated tens of people from PA and even created gpc Australia but overall he's a force for good. Also "abuses money into his wife's business" - what does this mean? Owning a building a brothel is renting isn't wrong (at all)

Rekt

:3c