1pl8 bench

>1pl8 bench
>1pl8 squat
should i just off myself lads my jelly legs will NEVER grow no matter how much i try

>tfw 1pl8 bench and 1pl8 squat

we have much to improve on user. enjoy it the challenge is there accept it and beat it.

>1pl8 bench
>jelly legs
Doesn't sound like legs are the problem, but rather your overall fitness. Given you lift ~67% of you BW when doing a BW pushup, nearly every untrained individual should be able to bench over 135lb for reps.

Honestly user you could probably squat more I'd you tried, I remember being just like you then I put on 2plts and i got it

least you can bench 1 plate. I think I might be stuck at 125 lb

>tfw 2pl8 deadlift, squat following closely
>tfw only 1 pl8 bench and 95lb OHP after a month of lifting seriously

I've been doing curls and skull crushers after my main lifts, I don't want to go the way of the /trex/

Unless you're in poverty. Most people don't do pushups

>Most people don't do pushups
You don't have to do pushups to be able to do bodyweight pushups - literally anyone can do them, just like how everyone can walk and support their weight on their legs.

>tfw hit 4.5 pl8 diddly easy
>didn't even hit 2pl8 bench yet

I have a pretty low squat and deadlift, but my legs are big. Just train for hypertrophy instead of strength. If you train for strength you're just going to fuck up your body

Unironically start doing SS

Completely incorrect.

>do 2pl8 DL, 1.5pl8 squat
>still sub 1pl8 bench and 35 kg OHP after 2 months
Just kill me already.

Not really. The average man couldn't do more than three, most women can't even do one. You'd be surprised at how weak people are

>you lift 67% of you BW when doing a pushup
This is garbage.

just keep adding weight, 2.5kilos per session

TWO PLATES ARNOLD BUUUUUUUF

you're fuckikng retarded lmao

those lifts are totally proportional

you're just weak, there's nothing wrong with your lift ratios

Isn't the bench a bit weak? And yeah I am weak as fuck considering I started 2 months ago, that's what's annoying me.

no, your bench is not weak, your entire body is weak

That's my main complaint, yes. Was just worried about the bench in particular.

Do a pushup on a scale and test it. It probably varies from person to person due to leverages, but for me it's like 64% at the top, and even more at the bottom.

don't be, it's fine

225 deadlift is perfectly in proportion with a sub 135lb bench, as is a 185lb squat

And I here I was self-conscious about my 265lb bench

>tfw recovering from knee injury
>tfw 200lb bench but 180lb squats and 250lb deadlifts
>tfw body is entirely out of proportion

fuck

I did see what you meant on a scale but I doubt the biomechanics are the same. I'm 190lb, can do 70 push-ups in a row, and my 5 rep bench max is 155. I ought to be able to do like 50 by your reckoning.

don't believe this, 3 push-ups is knee-slappingly laugh out loud easy-as-walking-to-the-fridge easy. Maybe it's cause of youth but if I asked anybody in my dorm to do 3 push ups I'd get a 100% success rate. Are you thinking of pull-ups?

Fuck me the state of the this thread. Get a proper routine with progressive overload, eat more, get better sleep and please, for the love of God, don't expect to make crazy progress in such a short space of time just because some user claims they did. Make sure you have good form and leave your pathetic ego at the gym door until you can actually move some weight.