Dead

How's your dead form compare to Donald Jr?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbVksLAjZZK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better, I hope.

no way, that's the face your mom made when she took my big dick up her ass last night

don jr does crossshit so obviously my form is better than his, what kind of a stupid question is this?

Honestly about the same when I pull over 600, it's a mediocre 1rm (actually it's a shit one but I'm trying to be nice), but form breaks down at maximal weight unless you're literally a pro or an extremely dedicated trainer.

Miles better and for reps as well

lost my shit for some reason

LOL!! LIKE AND SHARE HAVE MY UPVOTE

form might break down at maximal weight but it doesn't break down a set amount for everyone. it's entirely dependent on the lift and what cues the lifter is given. take the deadlift for example. say a lifter is given proper set up cues, the cue to push through the floor, and the cue to push your chest out. all solid cues. at a max attempt, the chest might not be oushed out as far and there may be a bit of rounding, but other than that, the hips won't rise prematurely, the back won't round in any really dangerous way, and so on and so forth. with a deadlift like don jr's, however, it's crossfit, so the form and cues aren't as consistent or, frankly, good. so you get a much larger amount of form breakdown on max attempts with don jr's form.

DESU I stopped having form problems with diddlies a couple of months after I started doing ab work every fucking session. Now as long as I get in a good starting position either I can't break the fucking bar off of the floor or I get the lift with either a fully straight back or in heavier cases a kyphotic upper back.

i was deadlifting 125lbs more in hs

1. I use hook grip
2. I don’t drop the weight like a bitch
3. I do 500 +
4. My lumbar does not go into flexion

op btfo

Needs a golden ratio shopped over his spine

>maximal weight
>375

shit my pants from laughing idgaf

instagram.com/p/BbVksLAjZZK/
>the disgust of the girl in the back
holy fucking kek

how much is that

He's small, unfit, and is has a life outside of lifting.

My abs are awful because of repeated surgeries, but I might still do this anyway

>Lifting belt

Shameful display

trolld hard

A true conservative

Why does he wear that dumb fucking hat

epic btfo

rekt

If he took it off, would he die?

I hate myself

How the fuck does his form get that bad even with a belt. Belts are literally cheating

He’s a bad lifter though
He knew his form was shit so he shouldn’t have posted it at all

AHAHAHAHAHAHH dis nigga gonna have a FUCKED up back

>belts
>cheating

Get a load of this guy

All "studies show ____ political group is smarter than _____ political group" articles are literally propaganda.

Yet libs will insist that correlation =/= causation. They are in their death throes, and I love it

I screamed in class

Nigger this wasn't supposed to make me laugh, wtf. Op btfo kys

How will OP ever recover???!!?

the deadlift goes straight up, if your form barkes more than a little youre a dyel faggot

My form is better but I also can't lift as much weight. Feels bad.

ITT: Mad lefties

How would you take this study and accurately draw either a correlation or a conclusion?

I suppose taking the T levels of however many men, and. Hmm. Well the question is when does low T stop, and when does high T start? But I guess taking their levels and then asking them about politics.

Better, but then again, I'm far from 395.

>Well the question is when does low T stop, and when does high T start? But I guess taking their levels and then asking them about politics.
No I mean the correlation itself is inflammatory, dubious and outright absurd. Low test and high test I assume would be the average

Haha upboated

Is this a running meme going in this autism board? Everyone replying to unfunny random jokes?

Yeah, maybe. Idk. The German dudes seemed to have all other possible variables as controls, with only the T being the difference. Like I said, not disagreeing with you.

>tfw I can deadlift 375 with perfect form

OP will never recover