>Now Rugby in college
>mma as soon as i could afford training

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LexadIDLeqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good, mma needs more heavyweights

poo in loo

Chocolate God

Implying he wouldn't drop to 185 to compete and being just another middle weight.

184cms 88kgs

Gotta jump on TRT, tt is at 360ng/dls and ft isn't much better but underground test is expensive as fuck let alone HCG and a possible AI.

PHUL x4

What are your lifts OP? I'm 6'5" around 210 as well but I have smaller legs and a longer torso with different body fat distribution.

5'9 170
Not in sports anymore but played football a little while back

Looking good bruh, very balanced

5'8
174 lbs
Wrestled in college, do BJJ now. Football and track in high school too. Do I bulk or cut? I'm leaning towards cutting them building muscle.

you have the body of a 40 year old cmon dude

Cut for sure

R E C O M P
E
C
O
M
P

youtube.com/watch?v=LexadIDLeqk

nice gyno faggot

>Do I bulk or cut?
you are fat as a motherfucker you delusional prick. You should bulk

rate

Get the fuck out with that faggot angle and super forced downlighting and post a frontal shot.

Thanks, looked into recomp and adjusted my cals and macros

results of 4 week cut

he's 210lbs, he would be a middleweight

Why do I even bother

How large was the def on?

very successful mini-cut

This was me at 6'5" 208lbs

where are all ur gains?

Do you ever get paranoid that your abs will suddenly disappear if you eat something bad?

Youre holding all weight in the gyno?

What are you talking about, he looks almost the same as you. You're just a big headed faggot

6'2

This is a blue board...
Put a top on or something, geez.

SKELETON GOD EMPEROR
>170 cm
>52 kg

5'6
21 yo
160lbs

fck my wife pls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAAA

Goal!how long u been lifting?

why do you look so unathletic for someone who played sports their whole life?

also
>black rugby player
lol, couldn't cut it in any other "sport"?

>black
>rugby so europe
How many white girls have you fugged?

>5'11
>150lbs
>Vidya games

Pushups and ab workout everyonce in a while

6'3

Im weighing 210 right now because i recently graduated AIT for the army, during those 8 months i lost a lot of weight from cardio and not having the time for the gym during ait. I walk around at about 230-240 normally and i was thinking about light heavyweight.

As stated above plus the rugby club having an odd schedule and school I havent been working out really, I am going to start doing pic related as my routine its prolly ass due to my lack of knowledge, all my other programs have be run by coaches and now im on my own, but I'm going add deadlift and I need something that will help define my back.

Thanks

what are you looking like now, how old are you? I agree with but my legs are bigger and my arms a little smaller than yours

I was good at football and wrestling, but at my uni football is ass and by the time i got in touch with the wrestling coach they didnt have room, our school's rugby club is actually a top club in the nation and we compete with D1 schools despite being a club. I hate basketball with a passion, I need a combat sport or atleast be able to hit people hard.

post pic

5’9
152lbs
The first pic was September, second October, third, just last week. Started September at 149
How am I doing?

do boxing, ffs.
why would you want to do such a meme sport like ufc? mixed martial arts is a fucking joke.

heavyweight weight class in boxing right now is currently weak as fuck.
do yourself a favor and pick up an actual combat sport that is tried and true, and not some meme shit where half the match you're rolling on the ground like a faggot.

Here’s me in my room last might lmao I shaved my head.
>tfw get told HA HA THE GUY FROM SPLIT
>tfw get told brad Pitt from fight club
I wish

>implying rugby isn't a sport
Rugby players are the best of everything. Size, speed, agility. I've never seen an unaesthetic rugby player. This only really applies to Thiccness though, obviously not in the bodybuilding sense.
You ever see that documentary where they follow Tommy Bowe around? He's 1.9m and 102kg but can run at like 30mph, eats 5k calories a day. Shit's fucking cool

Sorry if this all seems a bit aggressive, not trying to put you down I guess. It's just an interesting show, worth taking a look if you're into sport science and stuff!

i didn't read any of that.

lookin on your way to getting thicc bruh, i'd bang

so, you kill and niggers lately?

he looks more like he sucks nigger dick.

NEVER
I love everyone
I just wanted a new look
Epic Veeky Forums angry cuck men who r mad their wives get fucked by rugby champs

>5'9
>rugby champ
you mean little league?

Not me OP, dense boy

you're still 5'9 though

LMFAOOOOO and so are a lot of other people? That’s your best argument?

>b-but so are other people!
that's yours?

Ultimate Diet 2.0 by Lyle McDonald. Some days I ate 800 calories, some days I ate 6000.

*inhales*
MUH GENETICS
Where’s your cbt post n stats in the thread m8?

nice

i'm 6'3 200 and i don't look like an HIV infected bug chaser.

keep hiding those tears behind memes, kiddo.

If you ever played rugby you woulda Know that shortest ones are the most scary as they can tackle your knees easier and run faster

Geez, fucking rekt.

P R O O F?
And nobody’s crying lol I don’t really give a fuck about my height as much as you tall boy, because I understand it’s somethig can’t really change so

Forearms / wrists make you look like an ayy

Post forearm routine?

>22
>5'9
>150
>Ping pong in college

I do chest,back,shoulders,legs,arms mon-fri.
I've been working out for 3 weeks so far. Any tips?

Nutrition is highly important

>Any tips?
stop being a poo

Bleach bottles, fucking amazing before photo

Im a huge boxing fan and definitely like it more than any other combat sport but ufc is true fighting and is definitely not a meme

Yeah, 100g protein a day, veggies, and eggs. I'm getting on that. I also sleep 8 hours so that's good. Only thing is I still smoke weed and black and milds lol, puke after some workouts.

>ufc
i mean mma

> any tips

Yea, stop running bro splits retard. And don’t post pics of your shitty body when you’ve only been working out for 3 weeks.

stop spamming your fucking pic everywhere and go lift

anything besides boxing and maybe 2-3 other fighting styles, is a meme.
don't fall for these fake mma coaches trying to push that shit.

I smoke through a pipe and get super nauseous mid workout anyone else?

Bro splits as in working individual muscles? What's wrong with that? Also I'm going to change gyms so I can deadlift. How do I increase chest size? I used to workout before but my chest doesn't grow as much.

Milfag here.

6'3, 78kg.

Strength training with weighted dips/chins/pulls as accesories. Circuit training mixed up between spinning, conditioning circuits, low weight high reps stuff and the occasional run.

How am i doing?

?? MMA is a combination of different fighting styles such as boxing and wrestling or muay thai and boxing. Do you think mma is a certain fighting style like boxing?

i'm showing you the type of garbage fighting styles you'll encounter in that shit.
taekwondo, muay thai, bjj...they're all shit.

6 ft

Probably my best picture got a nice armpump to.

Why sideways fuck.

kek

How's the weather in Aus mate?

>Do I bulk or cut
nigga

Aren't guys 5'7-5'10 the best sprinters?

Rainy and cold so I doubt I´m in aus lad.

I wanna train mma too But the closest gym is like 2 1/2 hours away. I’ll just have to move

Dude you look fantastic

I'm on trt went from 290 to 1000+

50mg test cyp every 3.5 days, estrogen sits around 30, no need for AI. Some people respond differently though. You should be able to get a prescription from a doctor.

Unusual, but good. Build up your neck and this build will look godlike

Is his stuff any good? I was thinking of using one of his guides to cut then I found out he's dyel

Pretty hard in Australia, thanks for the reply

What's it like?

rate you fuckers

You look pretty solid all around 7.5/10 are you planning on bulking more or cutting?
R8 me too?

still bulking, i'm currently at 187lbs, 6'0
nice progress so far, you got a pretty wide back naturally

203cm 125kg in the mornings
Usually train 2x/week doing mostly heavy chins(+45kg for 3x5 currently) and some extra work.

Got my first MMA fight in 4 weeks against a 175cm arab(inb4 heemed) so I need to cut down to 120kg for weigh ins.

Nice, fishing like a woman #thefutureisfemale

what were ur calories like?

Same, tryna get to 160 but a nice slow lean bulk, cardio 2-3x a week along with just a regular bro split but I train legs with almost every workout to stay on top of them but not discourage myself.
Tempted to go vegetarian/vegan because Jared Leto but idk how the fuck I can bulk with lentils, beans, and lettuce..
I was 210 pounds back in March, hope I don’t look like a total skelly at 152 roughly now lmao

don't go vegan
and don't do a brosplit

Lifting but not chasing stats, recent marathon, flag football on sundays, squash on saturdays, yoga 2-3x/week, cycling classes here and there, a little bit of hockey and basketball now and again

So is vegetarian still viable in the world of fitness?
How are your obliques when standing normally