Low test bloods at 18??

I am 18 years of age, with an athletic build and I grow a decent amount of hair on my body. Why does my testosterone levels seem so low for my age? Is there any way I can naturally improve?

are you actually suffering from it? is your dick fully grown? are you balls a normal size? do you talk like a man? Do you wanna bone stuff?

Testosterone actually peaks between 30-35.

My genitals are probably slightly above average in in size. On the other hand, I'm a 5'8" manlet and my voice isn't as manly as I'd like it to be.

Everywhere i hear the peak age is 18 to 25, is this just Jewish propaganda?

short dude with a big dick eh? fuckin nice.

but yeah you know you can actually just train your voice. a lot of dudes talk in a higher register than necessary and strain their voice cos they never really learned how to speak using their big boy vocals.

I reckon you'll be fine but also post dick and or arse so I can confirm

It should be at least 100-150 higher.

How to improve:
- Sleep
- Stress
- Vitamin D/Any sort of vitamin deficiency
- Balanced Diet
- Don't Smoke/Drink Alcohol on a regular basis

Not hard. Do any basis research on it for around 30 mins and you'll find the info you need.

Why are you telling this kid hell be fine. He'll make zero fucking gains at the gym. He might as well get off fit. You might as well get off this board too. Fuck is wrong with you.
Get legal test if you care at all about making progress. Otherwise you'll make 6 months progress in 3 years.

You are right about vitamin D, how does one get more of it living far north with little sun?

Testosterone starts declining around 30
30 years ago you would be 'low' but now they've changed the scale and now you're 'fine'. If you can gain muscle and get erections I wouldn't worry too much about it. I was 220ng/dl at age 22 and got hot flashes at night.
There isn't a sane doctor in the world that will give him TRT at those levels.
supplements

i have the same total test and reached 1/2/3/4 in 12 months

if you start swallowing my seed i promise your test levels will go up

OP here, mind if I ask your age?

Vitamin D supplementation. You should get around 1000iu from a multi, and then look to supplement to around 2-3000iu total depending on your total exposure to the sun. I would even go up to 4 or 5000.

Isn't that free test (i.e. the one that actually matters) pretty normal? I seem to remember 20 being pretty fucking high. Can someone with actual medical knowledge chime in?

>tfw sub 260 test
>tfw 22

There isn't a reference range for my age group but it seems that i am normal or slightly below in free test.

Don't forget calcium supplements so your body has something to do with all that extra D

No, free testosterone (testosterone that you can actually use) peaks at 18; total testosterone peaks at 30 yes, but it isn't the peak for free testosterone. It starts to decline at that time.

This makes sense, these are my bloods from a year ago when I was 17. Although, it's very odd that both free and total testosterone was decreased significantly after a single year. Is vitamin D deficiency THAT bad for hormones?

yes

Where did you get the test? I thought it was expensive?

I simply asked my doctor to take a hormone screening. I'm still under a pediatrician if that has something to do with reduced costs or insurance.

Your test levels are perfectly normal op. Not Jewish "normal" or buzzfeed "normal" but actual normal. Don't worry about it.

Are you on any meds?

What does it do

Tfw 289 test at 18yo, cut my life into pieces.
I suffered depression and feeling of constantly being tired so that you barely have enough energy for uni and to have a semi decent workout in a day for so long that I thought every one feels like that, but now I've realised they don't. Had to quit my 3 days a week job because I just spent all my free time in my bed to rest for gym or uni work. Still have constant brain fog and can't concentrate .

I wonder what it would feel like to live as a normal functioning male. Too bad I'll never know

No, I try to stay away from unnecessary drugs. Every now and then I'l smoke some weed though

I thought I had it bad, you have my regards user. I'll pray for your gains

get a fucking prescription for trt then dumbass

KEK'd "buzzfeed normal" hovers around hypogonadism mode.

I doubt that would work at 289 ng/dl

Yeah I'm in UK and gp won't prescribe it, no shekels for private

Save up some money for blackmarket test then m8

Alright, may do the same just out of curiosity then.

Heh guess that's the plan
Blew all my money on gyno surgery in January this year, pic related.

OP speaking, Is there anyone here that has HIGHER testosterone levels than myself? Are beard and muscle gains fast for you?

Not higher than you but at 220ng/dl i had little body hair but could and still can grow a glorious beard. dunno about muscle gains since i didn't lift before starting trt.
After trt i'm around 8-900 and gains are good when i'm not slacking off.

Age? I want to grow a Jesus beard but it is not thick enough yet

26, beard growth is genetic and not really affected by testosterone according to my endo.

test isnt really that expensive

How do I increase free test and decrease SHBG?
My Test is around 4.34, while my free test is at 31 and mit SHBG is around 49.

TIME TO ORDER YOUR FREE BOTTLE OF NUGENIX M8

what is your prolactin level at?

Your levels are perfectly fine dumbass.

lmao i do the opposite of all that and i still have higher test than all you soyboys ITT

i have a gf too. come fight me you fucking faggots

My test results dont show me my prolactin level, sadly.

Go to an endo and request your prolactin, estrogen and insulin be tested. Honestly any decent one would have done that from the start.

It was the first test. I will have a secound one. I will tell my doctor about it. It was a blood test about my overall health. The only test results were about total testosterone, free test and SHGB.

maybe get LH in there as well

I will. I want to have a normal test. Not one that is to low...

At least you're close enough that you can just eat a bunch of soy before going to the doctor to get hooked up with some test.

No don't fucking listen to this butthead. If you already are getting sufficient calcium from what you eat there is not a single reason to supplement with more calcium. Especially if you drink a lot of water that is fairly hard.

Going way overboard on calcium and vitamin d over time can cause calcification of arteries and shit. Definitely supplement vitamin d if you aren't in the sun the majority of the day. Definitely don't supplement calcium if you aren't actually dietarily deficient.

>Going way overboard on calcium and vitamin d over time can cause calcification of arteries and shit
whoops.

iirc correctly too much calcium can block absorption of other minerals that are equally if not more important for the body to keep bones strong, so if you intended the extra calcium to help with bone/teeth/nails then you are probably shooting yourself in the foot.