Motivation thread

Women hate thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5guWEeRze7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>now that I've hit the wall
>Chad should settle down with me
>why is Chad still fucking young hot girls?
>men are pigs!

*oblivious of the 8 decent men she ignored forever who are now either misogynists, given up on women, or are happily married*

internet, social media and feminism killed relationships

Ding ding ding chicken dinner. OP is a beta cuck.

Either you dont like the idea of sleeping around which is fine but men and women do. Or you are a hypocrite who slept around but think women shouldn't either.

Why is Veeky Forums so fucking gay

What if; she has had a lot of serious relationships but she just absolutely sucks at picking good men?

>a lot
>serious relationships
>absolutely sucks at picking good men
>>serious relationships

t.roastie

It called accountability, it still her damn fault.

She gets left a lot, 3/5 times

Probably true. If someone leaves then you gave them a reason.

>t.roastie
>t.cumdumpster for chad
>t.pump&dump cause thats all she's good for

your point being?

>be woman
>be young in your early 20's
>rather old but fucking rich guy offers you a job for a handjob
>m'kay, why not
>timeskip 20+ years later
>I am worthless, no college, only did some waitressing in McD my entire life and remember my half year of good job that old guy gave me but they fired me later upon discovering I am totally dull and worthless
>ohlala, I could sue that good guy who gave me job!
>20+ years later I feel offended as a woman!

Fucking whores.

>beta

i can feel it from here.

>"b-b-but your a hypocrite. Stacy pay attention to me now im your white knight savior..."

*you're woops but still dubs of truth

But why?

What a dumb question

>She gets left a lot, 3/5 times
That's a red flag that something's wrong with her

just check r/gonewild and you will take the redpill seeing all these attention seeking whore roasties take pleasure of the constant beta orbiters

man lurking these threads is like watching a bunch of retards in a slap fight. You're all equally pathetic, all autistic, and have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or even arguing over. There is not a single reply in this thread that leads me to believe any of your spergs have talked to a woman in months.

t.toasty roastie

I gotta dick and it's bigger than yours, pathetic loser

Sucks for her, evolution has failed her. Men deal with that too.

>going immediately to muh dikk
What are you some kind of underdeveloped ape?

strap on doesn't count fat bitch

Bet you're wrong, bet my iq and cock beat yours by a fair margin.

>he says on a forum about lifting heavy things and putting them back down to look like a retarded ape

really rustled some beta jimmies
grow up boys and maybe you won't be such angsty little bitter virgins

>forum
This ain't no forum, pal.

>jimmies bullshit
Back to r*ddit

awww does the little dweeb have to hide behind the r*ddit boogey man meme?

>gets called out
>I... i was just trying to rastle ur jambobs!
>y-you're the beta!

Nope, post dick and picture of iq test results with timestamp or suck off a revolver.

can you explain the Infinite Jest meme ? I have seen it a bunch of times now but have no idea whats so bad about Infinite Jest.

I wasn't trying to do anything. I stated a fact, then the butthurt virgins come out of the woodwork all butthurt. Then I stated another fact. Neither of my posts did I say that my intentions were to get you losers all riled up. But the guranteed replies from you shut ins tells me all I need to know. Wish I could give you a wedgie desu

also interesting how I say I have a bigger dick than one of you pathetic fucks and then you guys run with it, demanding pics of it, while ironically try to say dick measuring is for apes? So which is it? The latent homosexuality of this board is amazing. You fucking dweebs never cease to entertain me.

I bet you do wish you could give a man over 5'7 a wedgie, kek.

Latent? Nigga it's blatant. Now get it out, pussy.

>lol he's talking about dick size what a moron
>haha I bet you're a le manlet
keep posting. were you the one jerking off to his IQ score nerd? Id be interested in seeing that, because you seem pretty fucking stupid.

holy fuck my sides. You're all literally stupid. I guess the meathead gymcel stereotypes are true.

Different posters. I'm implying you're weak, not short. Context.

Getting laid isn't hard or anything to be proud of. Set your standards higher.

>never support a fattie unless you're Chad

If you're Chad why bother with a fatty?

Nah. Just a retard.

thats the same guy
looks like he just chadded up a bit

Sometimes I'm tempted to fall for the misogyny meme but then I think, wait a minute, the only stuff of this nature I see is stuff from the internet

Irl almost all the women I know are nice & soft people who generally wish me well. My lived experience squares very poorly with the 'all women are whores' meme

Is it an American thing? I'm from Sweden

boo fucking hoo

That because women have to keep a facade up in public you dumb ass. They talk so much shit behind your back.

T. Controller whose office is near H.R. They feed me so much office gossip that I have dirt on like 80% of all the office women. Found out the secretary that was hitting on me when I firststarted was a single mother thanks to them. Took those bitches out to coffee and lunch and now i'm on their good side :)

>t. person who unironically wrote ding ding ding chicken dinner

men are only intimidated by women who had many partners because they are afraid of being compared to other men

This. He just got a haircut and his sunglasses block eyebrows

t.delusional

If a woman is bad at picking men, she doesn’t deserve to be happy. Be careful in picking and it’s a non-issue.

You pretending to be a roastie or are you actually that vile?

you hated women before seeing those charts

>religious argument

kys

i'm a mgtow ,so what?

>Men Going Their Own Way is a mostly pseudonymous online community supported by websites and social media presences cautioning men against romantic relationships with women, especially marriage.

lmao whatever mate
I'm not planning to marry either even though I have a gf but everything about you said reeks of bitterness

No I don't hate an entire gender I just hate terrible people like you.

besides, have you even read the sources of those charts?

>It won’t be surprising to most readers that people with more premarital sex partners have higher divorce rates, broadly speaking. That said, this research brief paints a fairly complicated picture of the association between sex and marital stability that ultimately raises more questions than it answers.

your simple minded conclusion is that women should be saving themselves and have sex with you instead am I right? that's the reason you can't get laid, because society is degenerate and you are a pure paladin

>posts facts
>YOU FELT THAT WAY BEFORE FACTS, BIGOT
Yeah it doesn't work like that, human garbage.

>I just hate terrible people like you.

like people who are right? you know I'm correct.
even if you manage to get a gf, she is probably has 10x more experience than you, you will never be able to satisfy her because she had way better and had to settle with you because you are the only one who wanted to keep her.

you are talking with someone who works with genetic bioinformatics. data is data. data is not conclusion. correlation isn't causation. how you interpret data is everything. you have no training and you are biased because of your bitterness.

>bible verse in the center of the image

Good job undermining the credibility of anything you are trying to communicate.

Here we worship glorious pagan Brodin

also
>quote from bible
>facts

kys

its okay bro, white knighting so hard might get you a last degree beat up roastie someday if you keep at it

Not that guy, but women seem to be demanding the fruits of independence and equality, while still being protected and provided for, while giving away the pussy (besides making babies, their only unique bargaining chip) to whomever they please. Men are rejecting this.

They raise a lot of decent points, but mgtow is not the solution. Focus on yourself and better your own life, marry a girl from a family you like and that you know and trust (both on an individual level with her, and as a group with them).

You can make it user

>I'm not planning to marry
And there it is. You hate responsibility so you're white knighting hedonists whole dishonestly painting it as an attachment on every woman. Go be a stunted cuck in your corner, you're a real piece of shit.

Get of this board roastie whore. You are fully in command who you choose and at which pace, its your fault there is no way to " pick wrong" if you arent slutty trash

You're reaching really bad here. Fuck a bible, the tables and graphs are based on stats.

welp, not gonna disagree with that. I'm glad I don't live in the west though. but extremity shouldn't be answered with extreme responses either.

>liking sex is hedonism
>neet talking shit about responsibility
>I'm a cuck even if I had multiple partners myself

whatever mate

read

t.cuck
t.mr i put women over my own kind,men

ok, this thread made me angry at girls, i'm leaving now

think you're replying to at least 3 different people thinking it's 2ish people, but, extreme shit gets extreme reactionary shit, opinions rubber band, push too far, the tendency will be to snap back

Are you a dirty neofag?

wheymen brother, let us continue on the path of iron

Sweden yes

>Why is Veeky Forums so fucking gay
Because we love that feminine penis.

I saw this thread and had to double check I wasn't in r9k, wtf happened to /fit?

We’ve been being invaded for a while
Earlier by /pol/ now /r9k/ is here, just let it fade away

Pft, Sweden isn't a real place. R-r-right?

>different chin
>rearanfed his facial bone structure
>hair regrew magically

I'm sure he just lifted and showered once a week.

I'm tired of talking about girls

Anime edition when?

Right now

There is nothing wrong with hating the average women as long as you realize the people you encounter in everyday life doesn't necessarily conform to your standard expectations of the average woman.

I hate roastie party girls and think they deserve everything bad that might happen to them, but I love my wife, my mom, and my sisters. There is nothing inconsistent about this because my parents didn't bring up a litter of self-victimizing feminist whores, and I didn't diligently and patiently screen my wife's character to be saddled with a roastie.

Hey its the fox and the grapes fred

>sucks at picking good men?

Haha, what the hell does this even mean?

You choose who you develop relationships with, they don't happen spontaneously. If you're noticing red flags in a guy that signal bad things ahead in a relationship, you don't have to continue it. On the flip side, you can actively pursue men that show good character traits.

No guy would ever say "I suck at picking good women," because that would insinuate that we're not solely responsible for our actions.

>post ur IQ 111!11
You worthless faggot. Post your salary and your assets if you want some recognition. Only the lowest of the low depends on a fucking IQ test lmao

This

I've slept with 8 different women, some of them being long term gf's, over a total of 9 years and yet if I hear the same from a woman I get disgusted or disencouraged if she's a potential partner. I keep forgetting I've whored around a bit myself and expect women to always be pure

Yes
youtu.be/5guWEeRze7w

> I am inadequate and I wont work to elevate my postion in the dominance hierarchy
He should just kill himself and save some time. Life is struggle. If you cant accept thay little fact you do not deserve to live.

Are you dense?
He’s saying basically don’t do shit for other people and focus on making yourself better for you

>im happy all by myself
Stop lying to yourself. Humans are social creatures by design. The admiration of others drive us to do great things.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

>haha lol men and women are like totally the same am I right?

>hurr everyone has the same perspective
You must be great with people

not is that natural its 100% what you should feel. Remember men are programmed to spread their seed, Woman are programmed to be picky with who they have sex with. Women who are whores go against evolution.

>Why picked a car who has been used by 9 people when you can buy a brand new car for the same price.

You lifting to get mires from roasties or stunting on the girl who regretted you isn’t a good reason

>misinterpreting "reading comprehension"

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Im lifting so I have a better chance to attract the most attractive female I can. The competition is tough and I have to outcompete 1000's of other dicks for her. I do not supress my biological urges out of fear of failure. Youve failed so many times that you have adopted a mental model that spares your fragile little ego. Youve been reminded about your inadequacy so many times you have given up. You are weak and you will most likely not leave a namesake in this world. It is better that way. Life tramples on the useless.

>Generic argumentative reply

This guy knows, this thread is terrible motivation. Makes us either sad or mad, neither of which is optimal for fueling those mad gains.
Get some inspiration or discipline (neither of which I have pics for)

Bro just because I lift to better myself doesn’t mean I don’t try to get pussy
I’m just saying pussy isn’t a good motivation