/fraud/

Fuck natty life edition.

Previous

Is DHB considered generally safe... in the same category as Primo?

>tfw drinking a beer before pinning the test
Even though I pin myself for like a year now, I sometimes sperg out and get a horrible PIP in my thigh, mostly becaue shaky hands FUCK

Beer helps me to calm down.

>PIP
>Thigh

Might've found your problem m9

I don't like ass or shoulders desu.

Also, the needles I use are pretty sweet, so it's mostly my shaky hands fucking shit up. For some reason I'm still afraid of pinning, maybe I should up the gear dosage lmao

I use 25G (0.50x25) for thighs.

you didn't include the title stuff about no source talk and the link to the crap

>This OP is fucking embarrassment

Also... pic related... 8 years natty lifting vs 6 months on low tren high test

how much bloat would I see from going from
300test/150mast-e to
300/75?

I don't know why people keep posting this faggot's picture. It's not impressive. Look at his legs. This dude starved himself to 160 pounds. That is nothing to be proud of, especially on roids. I wish we could start a new rule: no pics of yourself unless you're 200 or over. No one gives a shit if you're a twink faggot.

>6 months progress that eclipsed 8 years natty progress
>you are mad that he is not roided up to your gay homoerotic standards yet

Get out you faggot, nobody wants you here anyways

That isn't progress you miserable retard. He is emaciated. That is what most people look like when they starve themselves. What are his lifts? I can already tell you that they are complete shit. You are clearly a new lifter and know nothing about diet, training, or drugs beyond the le aesthetic appeal of some 150 pound faggot that needs downlighting and a pump to not look like an auschwitz survivor. I know what these people look like in real life with a t-shirt on. They are jokes. This is the type of person that comprises the CBT threads. Go spend a few more years lifting and come back once you've learned a thing or two

My goal is to fuck a local blonde MILF working in a shop, she has a nice ass and big tits.

Will Testosterone help me achieve that? I only feel confident(like i want to do things i always wanted) when on a buzz or even drunk.

Does anyone here train for strength?
What programs do you run? Was thinking one of the high load sheiko.

Jesus christ that thing is hideous

Is there a way to "tell" if a girl is on anavar? I'm relatively sure a girl I know is, but I'm not sure.

Doesn't really matter, but would be nice to know.

If you think this guy is skinny then you are jaded, even far beyond Veeky Forums standards. Get a grip mate

Ask her, and if she says 'yes' then you can probably assume she is

probably not much

probably would help, not in a huge way though. Dont expect to pin and then become a confident god

Anavar is insanely strong for girls so it's usually really obvious

Why are these girls taking sexy pics in some dirty bar

She has lots of acne that she's trying to cover up with makeup.

Taking RAD-140 for 10 weeks

Recommend me a stack that isn’t test,lm testing the potency of rad as I read some really good things. Apparently it’s near the same power as test but at a 90-100 instead of 100-100 meaning gyno and other crap don’t happen.

I’m running 20mg doses. What can I expect lads

I've only had a little more acne from it besides that, sick gains

THIS ISN'T THE REAL THREAD LET IT DIE.

With /sst/ being gone, what’s gonna be happening now for reviews etc. I luckily already have a good source which I won’t name due to the rules here but it definitely sucks for the review factor being gone.