How do you meet your daily protein needs bros?

>tfw lactose intolerant
No I'm not fucking black, I'm fucking Icelandic. You don't get whiter than me you fucking fucks, fuck you.
I quit drinking milk for a winter for some reason and then couldn't get back to it, it makes me shit and fart now.

Need 175g a day
50g from whey, 25g from casein, 100g from food (bulk of it at breakfast, but in a day typically eggs, cheese, meats and nuts)

How do I know how much protein I should be consuming daily? I’m on PPL if it helps.

I was like you, always bought lactose free milk and it was awesome (but expensive)
I decided to try to reintroduce normal milk, small amounts at a time, sometimes mixing with lactose free, sometimes a small glass after a large meal.
While the first days were kinda bad farting-wise, now it's gotten much better.
Just give some time for your gi tract to adapt

.8 to 1g per pound friend

Your bodyweight in kg x1.8
Lean mass in lbs× 0.8

>tfw love the taste of milk
>can't drink more than a quarter litre without consequences due to lactose intolerance
I knew I shoulda listened to my dad back then. Maybe it could have been avoided.

Other than that, yeah, some uni student style chicken breast, an egg and the quarter litre of milk

daddy's cummies

>daddy's cummies
>not mommy's milky
never gonna make it

I’m 160 lbs (72.5 kg) so somewhere between 130 and 160 is what you’re saying? Thanks Veeky Forums

Just use protein powder.

Lentils eggs and quark mostly

almonds, meat, eggs, pasta, bread

>You don't get whiter than me you fucking fucks, fuck you.
Is that why Bjork looks like a chink?

8-18 raw eggs a day

seriously

lots of ground beef and bacon too

I eat food

>raw eggs
Are you a meme man? It isn't necessary to remember everyone why it is silly and even dangerous...just don't get out with:-I've done it every day for five years and I'm fine-
I know long date heroin addicts who are fine

Whey and food

This. If you're natty, as long as you eat a balanced diet and supplement with whey you will be fine. The whole 1g/lb bodyweight is for roiders and/or people with crazy low bf%

She likely has fetal alcohol disorder or whatever it's called

chicken breast and/or casein powder
what's the point of this thread anyway, it's easy as fuck for me at least. I could eat double the amount I eat now and it wouldn't be any more difficult

You don't need more than 120/150g a day unless you're on roids.

Your body can't process a lot of protein, it turns it into carbs and you're gonna fart them out.

>you're gonna fart them out
May God have mercy on everyone else around me, cause I won't.

legumes, tofu, wheat, oats, TVP etc. and a protein shake now and then.

who /beans/ here?
super cheap just like eggs, tasty, rich in protein, healthy

I eat 9 servings every day with half a tub of homemade salsa and slices of jalapenos.

beans are the shit

only with rice

Neat and beans

>tofu
>he uses the word legumes
soyboy detected

>raw egg meme
Nigga, you want a biotin deficiency?

Peanuts are a legume

don't they eat a lot of fish/seafood?

kys and your soyboi propaganda

Find a beefy guy in the gym, wait for him to have his protein shake then blow him. His semen will have all the protein i need and it's multitasking.

i eat fuckton of beans. i substitute half of rice i eat with beans
sometimes lentils or peas too

Hamburger Helper with more beef than suggested. Breakfast is normally oats with peanut butter, eggs, and yogurt. Quite a bit of dairy, hasn't caused an issue yet in my health. Still not reaching the ideal calorie intake, but I'm getting there..

>mfw I made lentils as a side for meal prep this week
>mfw it's Monday and I can already tell it's gonna be a long fucking week
how do I make these not taste like dirt

lentils taste great
stop being a faggot

How much of a shitty cook can you be that you can't prepare lentils?

Ground beef. Cook it in a pot, remove most of beef, leave the greece and a few chunks, add in the lentis and coat them in your beef grease, add in some cut up garlic, then cook lentis normally, make sure to rinse them first though.

Haha
Surtur

I'm vegan, yes, so what?

No, sardinians eat meats(including fish) 1-2 times a week. Large part of the Loma linda(7th day adventists) are vegeterian/vegan and the rest eat little meat, vegetarianism/veganism is promoted by their religion. The okinawans are like pic related, very little meat.

i dont

But meat is still consumed.

Lentils (god tier)
Brown rice
Nuts/peanut butter
Black/Red/Garbanzo Beans
Protein milk or regular milk
Egg whites
Non-fat yogurt
Whole grain/wheat bread
Cheese
Protein powder, of course

Fokkaðu þér vinur

Steak, steak, steak and steak. Sometimes chicken too

so?

Chicken tendies
Chicken thighs
Whey
Maybe an egg every now and then

cottage cheese
plain yogurt
fish (mostly canned unfortunately, sometimes fresh)
Chicken breasts
Beans, lentils and chickpeas (they're more carbs than protein unfortunately, but they taste fucking great and are full of fibre)
eggs
oats

Today was a rather typical example:

- ~25g from oats and granola
- 14g from eggsies
- 33g from skimmed milk
- 35g from fish
- 40g from chicken
- 32g from quark
- ~6g from white rice
- some trace amounts of shit profile amino acids from veggies and potatoes

So, about 185g, distributed to 4 meals of varying size. Occasionally I make a stew with lentils or beans and eat more whole grains.

enjoy your 50% raw egg protein bioavailability

Baked beans are the only beans I can eat without having massive gas.

>In any case, even if you eat raw eggs, it's highly unlikely it will lead to actual biotin deficiency. For that to happen, you would need to consume raw eggs in large amounts — at least a dozen per day for a long period of time (11).

This nigga may actually over the threshold too

Whey, eggs, dead birds, and home made gainer shakes.

What's a good price for the whey protein from myprotein.com? The site has sales all the time, and i wanna make sure im not getting misled into paying more

why do all stores only have whey protein isolate????? ALL I WANT IS WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE GODDAMIT. ISOLATE MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT.

Eat food high in protein

Curry powder.

t. Lived on mostly lentils for a few months while poor