twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a fucking gym membership. I bet you're extremely over or under weight

weebfigures

GoPro
Copper bowl and whisk for eggs
Lightweight cast iron skillet for camping
New peacoat
A kettlebell

I might get a kettlebell for the hell of it. I'm tired of getting strange looks while I do Turkish Getups and Bent Presses in the gym.

One of these to add more weight to calisthenics. I maxed out my 20lb vest and need something heavier
xvestusa.com/products/x4040-med

minoxidil as I fell for the anti babyface beard meme but can't grow one

A couple pans and a beard trimmer

laser hair removal

anyone have any experience with powerblock adjustable-weight dumbbells? i'm thinking of getting some

dont, i got some and then my dick wouldnt get hard anymore then it just sucked up into my body

i was looking for serious replies, but thanks for the chuckle m8

What weight do they go up to?

it depends on the set bought, but the best set will go from 5-125 pounds per "dumbbell". they're expensive af so i'm hoping they'd be worth it

Think im gonna get a juicer for my dad, which i will use all the time. What's the best juicer out there?

depends on how you want to use it, but from my experience the nutribullet works perfect

Treat them like tits and always go for the heaviest pair, because it would suck if you needed more weight and had dropped $200 on the lighter ones.

I lost my job last week because of the cold weather, now I have no money.

yeah, i was intending on getting the heaviest of them.
2bh i was wondering if anybody here had used them before and could "review" their worth - if they're worth the price

> tfw no gf to spend Christmas with her and her family cause your family is disfuntional and toxic to be around
Feelsrealbadman

I kinda want to buy a good jacket so I can stop dressing like an autistic but I don't know if I'll lose weight fast enough to buy one in time. My goal weight is 170 give or take. I'm between 5'7" or 5'8" would that mean I'd wear a large or a medium at that weight?

iktfb
>tfw no qt3.14 pure christian gf with a big family to spend a traditional christmas with, so instead i just spend it with half a broken family who don't even bother with a tree or decorations anymore, just a dinner that doesn't really mean anything

No m8, but I have tried these. ironmaster.com/products/quick-lock-adjustable-dumbbells-75/ I liked them. I believe you have to buy more weights to get them to 120lbs though.

>Christmas is soon

You'd wear a small because that's what you are.

i'm not really particular about the brand, i just like the idea and practicality of adjustable dumbbells. i like the design of these more, less strain on where the weights connect to the bar. these are cheaper too. 75lbs is a bit light, ultimately though, sadly. thanks for the tip, user.

I just want more pl8s

I think I'm going to buy a vape kit and maybe a book that will get some testosterone going. Usually I just read horror shit.

nintendo switch
resistance bands
foam roller

>Get GF
>Her family is a little bit religious.
>Her childhood home is a Victorian 3 story built in the 1830's.
>Her mom is super sweet, affectionate, supportive, and kind.
>Her dad is a programmer for big company, into same computer shit as me.
>Her mom goes all out for Christmas, literally 3 full size Christmas trees and a handful small ones
>Entire house is decked out in Victorian Christmas decorations
>They even have a little Schnauzer who wears Christmas sweaters.

Brehs I'm going to fuck it up. I feel it. Save me.

nigga chill

dude, don't self-prophesise that you'll fuck it up because then you will. Just go and enjoy yourself, be true to yourself, and be respectful to whomever's home you find yourself in. An open heart and an open mind do wonders

>vape kit
>book
>to get testosterone going
At least read the sticky, Veeky Forums

You're not gonna fuck it up, user. You're going to own that shit, and allow me to live vicariously through you.

Just relax, get drunk, put tinsel on your penis and show it to her mother.

don't spend christmas with you gf, just visit before dinner, bring a gift, say you have family business to attend to, and leave

LASIK
Finally won't be Grandpa tier anymore