How do women get so fat so quick? Just stalking facebook and I see some old crushes who just ballooned in 4 years

How do women get so fat so quick? Just stalking facebook and I see some old crushes who just ballooned in 4 years...

Small bmr mixed with a horrible diet. After highschool they stop all of their extracurriculars and continue eating like they always have. Four years of eating at a slight caloric surplus can net you tens of pounds and when its on a girl who is 5'5 or less, its pretty noticeable

Eat big to get big

This coupled with increased alcohol consumption, especially in college students, and you've got a recipe for muffin tops.

7s of truth

Society tells every girl that they are a princess who can do no wrong. Everything she wants is given to her for free.

When she gets fat, they explain it with genetics + beautiful at every size.

Conversely, a man who gets the same treatment is told he is a fat lazy piece of shit.

>wake up
>eat yoghurt and fruit for breakfast, plus a slice of toast with avocado
>go to work, either by bus or car
>sit all day, not be physically active during the day
>get quick exotic food while out, or high-carb packed lunch ("wraps are healthy, user, so what if it has a little bit of mayonnaise?")
>go home, either by bus or car
>eat pre-packed meal from freezer
>make a salad along with it, with a lot of cheese and dressing
>snack on chips and chocolate rest of the night, sitting around watching netflix or scrolling social media
>sleep
>repeat

tl;dr - shit diet, shit lifestyle, which is regrettably the new normal

Before after pics?

You need to caveat your statement with “American” women. Though the number of fat English, Aussie, Canadian chicks is fuckin outta control too.

Their life is all about “fun” because you imbecile Americans told them that’s what it’s about.

You guys aren’t gonna stay a superpower much longer anyway so hopefully whoever steps into that space won’t be some lefty bunch of retards and obese alt right larpers.

I gained like 30 pounds in two years since I stopped lifting. If I weren't in construction and over 6' tall I would be even more of a massive fatty. Blessing and a curse though, maybe if I looked as bad as it actually is I would have gotten my ass in gear months ago.

>try to eat everything
>sit in pizza place at midnight and force a full pizza down my throat

>lose 5 pounds

i wish i knew female bulking secrets

they're smaller so they have to gain less poundage to become noticeably fat

Body runs off of estrogen, not testosterone like men.

A better question is how do men get fat at all.

>They sit up all night watching stupid netflix shows. (my sister has watched everything on it)
>They eat large plates of chocolate to "treat" themselves.
>They drink a lot and eat junk food every weekend.
>They got not ambitions, they live in the moment YOLO
>They eat a full box of icecream like it's okay without any shame.

user, I know this is sexual.

This.

Womenchildren.

>eat a full box of icecream

i would without a doubt shit myself

and he is

but so is she

a girl is judged only on her looks. if she does not correspond to the standard she does not have anything. no guy gives her attention. she might as well be dead. beauty in all shapes and sizes comes from trying to get validation even if no man sees you as attractive which is a death sentence for a female in a society.

>They sit up all night watching stupid netflix shows. (my sister has watched everything on it)

Holy fuck this. People shit on men who play video games for wasting their time and I agree that it definitely can be. Most women though literally do nothing but watch Netflix and post pics of themselves on social media.

mens test today is half of that of their fathers generation

the 4 year transition from youth to middle age is common for people to become fat.
habit of overeating due to either stress or just living in excess, well their baseline for overeating keeps growing as they get fatter

>eat very little during the day
>eat an entire pizza
>woah why cant i gain weight? i eat so much!

Every god damn lanklet who claims that they have a high metabolism and just don't gain weight isn't actually eating worth shit. They eat LIKE shit, but they aren't eating a shit-ton.
"Dude I had a whole chocolate bar and I didn't gain any weight!"

Its not just that. Even the women who are not overweight just dont look good without clothes. Its almost as if barely any of them do any type of sports or exercise to stay in shape.
All they think that matters is diet, so the 'good looking' ones that are not overweight are not overweight because they eat very little. But they also dont exercise so their bodies look flabby and weak.
Getting Veeky Forums was the worst thing for my lovelife, my standards are too high now. I just cannot settle anymore for a girl that doesnt keep her body in shape. Which leaves my choices limited to like 5% of the female population in my country

A lot of people get fat after leaving home because they suddenly start cooking for themseleves and have bad eating habits.

>no exercise
>alcohol binges
>sugary drinks at starbucks
>stress eating
>estrogen

happens to many people very fast. most important part is lack of physical activity part of the reason men tend to be less obese.

>5%
try 1%

not only do they have to go to the gym, they have to not be a thot AND actually lift

every gym ive been to only has like 1-3 of these girls

>poor dietary choices
>lack of sleep
>zero to small amount of exercise
>more likely to drive or get public transport, not a lot of incidental fat burning
>"period" induced binge eating
>naturally gain more fat after puberty to prepare for child birth

those are all answers you'll see in threads like this, but the honest answer is that who gives a shit if you lack self control, because the reality is that no matter what size you are, if you've got a vagina, someone will fuck you

Its not THAT bad for me yet. They dont have to lift, they dont have to be as dedicated as I am.
But the least thing they can do is a few bodyweight exercises a few times a week and eat reasonably healthy. But most of them just do 0 exercising, nothing at all.
Im not asking for alot, Id settle with a ~7-ish qt that cares somewhat for keeping her body in shape with regular exercise and a decent diet. But even that seems too much to ask
A 25% bf girl that regularly exercises looks better than a 15% bf girl that does jackshit except eating little. I wish they would fucking understand

>they suddenly start cooking for themseleves
More like they have no idea how to cook, so they buy shit and eat shit.

That too for sure.

Packaged food and take out is so easy.

Where will i ever find a restaurant with properly portioned and healthy meals with dofferent macro options? ‘Healthy’ is always just vegan bs with rediculous calories and macros.

their tdee for maintenance is hilariously low. A starbucks "coffee" and you're half the way there. Something like a steak dinner with a glass of wine and that'll cover the entire thing for a ~100lbs woman

Same
This is exactly why you tell beginners NOT to lift for girls

good post (not memeing)

They're lazy slobs. If they're not forced to exercise they don't do it

A day in the life of a post high school girl

>Wake up early because wanna be cardio bunny
>put on cute work out clothes, take Instagram pictures.
>Jog 1 mile
>That's enough for the day
>Shower grab an apple on the way out the door.
>Stop at Starbucks quintuple frappe sugar shot plz
>I ran this morning, and a crossaint too
>Get to work/class
>Sit around for a few hours doing very little
>Hungry for lunch, gonna be healthy
>Fruit and granola wrap plz! (850 calories with peanutbutter and jelly and granola)
>Ooh 0 calories, diet cope too!
>Sit around more at work/class/ect
>Text friends if they wanna go out or stay in tonight
>Anonda broke up with her bf, we staying in
>Order pizza with the girls, polish off 3-4 glasses of wine
>Fuck it I want to go out!
>Go out to bar/college party/club
>Have some beer/mixed drinks
>Get some dudes to bring them to taco bell/some burger place
>Have burgers/fries/Milkshake
>Finally go home
>Sleep, wake up the next morning
>I ran yesterday, I need to let my body recover.

>Id settle with a ~7-ish qt that cares somewhat for keeping her body in shape with regular exercise and a decent diet.

agreed. keep looking user, we'll find our qt's some day

i think Veeky Forums needs to start another fat shaming campaign

Women are biological baby incubators. They are built to store fat, not to expend energy. My girlfriend's tdee is like 1200 locals. I can't even imagine eating so little. Our sedentary and lazy lifestyle hits them even harder than it does men.

> diet cope

Hehe

I really wished someone explained to me that 2000 calorie intake for women isn't set in stone. Took me a long time to realise my tdee is closer to 1500, now eating at 800-1000 calories a day and losing weight nicely

Count calories u retard

I dont mind girls getting fat, thicker girls have bigger asses

>be me
>be fit
>be bi
>have pretty much given up on chicks and their constant bs
>fuck fit dudes

best sexlife ever. constantly fucking hotties
never going back

How could anyone not see that she was going to get fat as fuck?
Seriously.

Still though dude, that is an insane tranformation for only 5 years.

No.
No it isn't.
That's actually normal as fuck for the west.
if she actually just ate moderately well she'd have not ballooned up.

muh chocolate and cider and wine and candy

Keeps getting hotter...

Although I wouldn't go out in public with her in the last picture. But fuck, that picture with the cigarette is really hot

I live in burgerland and I've never seen someone that I knew irl fuck themselves up that fast. Ever.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but it's definitely not normal.

Because their metabolism slows down after their teens yet they eat the same.
BOOM
POW

THICC AS FUCC

Slovenly porker lying in wait.
Basically the equivalent of a porker surprise.

A reverse grenade.
Put a ring on it and it explodes.

Potential thicc fuckslut if she dieted down/perfect place to put a child.

bitch has an arm bigger than mine

Oh, that poor m-
>hammer and sickle on his shirt
Pffft, dumbass faggot commie, hope he gets crushed by that whale.

Someone post the donut curls pic

this, girls here in europe are still pretty good especially in the rural areas. but especially in cities the american propaganda is ridiculous. getting fat, dressing like whores, thinking they are the most important thing in the world and a slave to consumerism. truly the american dream...

back in the old days it was like this

>man eat first
>kids eat 2nd
>woman eats left overs if there is any

now women eat first, 2nd, and leftovers

right looks better

I refuse to believe this.

This thread is my fetish not even joking.

my mum was like 48kg on her wedding day at 25 or so

now shes 58 and 100kg

this is your future normies, lmao

You can tell from her face that she's a hog-in-waiting. Seriously, study a woman's face. If their cheeks poke out even a bit, that's a thermocorpulent detonation one wedding ring from exploding.

oh god.. and the hideous smile works so bad against her in the latter one.. what a disaster

what a fucking travesty

holy shit I'm depressed

They get fat so quickly because they do not count their macros and calories. Every human being should do it. It gives your life a purpose. In terms of girls gaining weight, they go hard in college with drinking and eating late at night. This is a recipe for being a fatass. I know a girl who use to be a babe in high school. She went on that pussy drink + late night taco bell diet and now she weighs more than me. She is still a bitch though.

>WHY AM I FAT I BARELY EVEN EAT MY FRIEND HAS BETTER GENETICS THAN ME

This is literally my girlfriend

I can't believe that no one has said this yet, but here goes: hormonal changes from pregnancy are a huge factor for why women seem to balloon so much faster than men. A lot of women become used to eating a set amount, get pregnant, eat a ton because their body is telling them "eat a bunch so I can build a baby", then once the baby is born they don't go back to their old food amount, they keep eating at pregnancy levels so they get fat fast. It's perfectly normal to eat more food when you are pregnant, if you want to avoid getting hyperbulked you just have to take steps to make sure your diet goes back down to a reasonable level when you are done with nursing.

DELET THIS

>this is your body on feminism

You can just tell she's a bitch from the first pic.

well this thread certainly opened my eyes

holy fuck
imagine where she is right know, purple hair, full of piercings and standing up against the patriarchy

>this is what feminism does to you

I can't even count the number of nuts I busted for Christina during her "dirty" days

how do these women let themselves get like that? id imagine theres a point where you look in the mirror and you must feel disgusted with yourself and you just need to change, how do they not feel like this?

ive felt like that when i looked in the mirror and saw i was basically an alcoholic and i stopped drinking in no time. what is going true there minds?