Is bread really bad for you?

Is bread really bad for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-bread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No newfag not if the first ingredient is Whole Wheat Flour

No.

White bread and american-style bread is bad for you, brown/wholegrain bread is good for you.

It depends, do you need refined carbs? If you're fat or sedentary fuck no.

>but muh white vs whole
Hardly makes a fucking difference

Like everything else, moderation is key, if that’s how you want to spend your calories.

Educate yourself, friend. scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-bread/

Wew lads, here we go again

lowfat chocy milk & whole bread is the kangz of postworkout

>educate yourself
>Links scoorby

Is this bait? genuine question.

Americans say bread is bad because all they know is bread from mcdonalds which is full of sugar.
Come to my country, poland, where we eat bread and sausage evereday after bodybuilding, talk shit bout bread here youll need a dentist kurwa

>vitiman

>breadthread

oh no

are potatoes bad for you? no, but if you bath them in oil and pour 3kg salt on them, they are.

is fruit juice bad for you? no, but if you process it out of the fruit and removing the fiber, you simply eat sugar.

is bread bad for you? no, but if you destroy the grain to the point where the only thing thats left is gluten und simply carbs, it is.

Eat pumpernickel bread.

This is very accurate.

No. Feel free to point out what's wrong with Scooby's article, user.

Already need a dentist thanks to all the sugar

better than white rice and white rice is good

Fruit juice not bad?

>but if you process it out of the fruit and removing the fiber, you simply eat sugar

Congratulations, you just explained what fruit juice is, dumbass!

Some people really are delusional KEK

Bread is love, bread is life.
It's harder & harder to get real bread here (poland), but when I was young, I would just buy half a bread as lunch for work, it was so tasty I didn't even need butter.
I don't know if you can get bread like that in USA I never been there. I know it's non-existent in UK (lived there) - what they call bread there I wouldn't even call feces.
My grandma who is 86yo & survived the war still picks every single breadcrumb after making sandwitches....

That being said, bread is a callorie nuclear bomb. I havent eaten it in at least 3 months cause Im on a diet.

Kraut