Do you think you could beat up a tiger if you lifted hard enough?

Do you think you could beat up a tiger if you lifted hard enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj-wkTca8ww
backpacker.com/survival/man-survives-grizzly-attack-by-shoving-arm-down-bears-throat
youtube.com/watch?v=DzXVMjsZloE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes why not, it's just a 400kg musclebound freak with massive claws and teeth the size of your thumb

Tiger: sole purpose is to be fast and strong enough to kill pretty much anything it might encounter
Human: literally retarded and good at norhing
gee idk you tell me

>only 400kg

easy mode

Probably not. You would have to fight dirty and go for it's eyes. High chance you would get ripped to shreds on the way in though..

Mirin' triceps. achievable natty?

kek

Id punch him with my dick and curl his body 5x5

Give me all the steroids, weight lifting, and martial arts training in the world, and i wouldnt last a minute. I evolved to shoot the tiger, not fight it with my bare hands.

That tiger would slap the skin of your face before you can even think of running away. Fuck outta here with that shit

I like the content of this comment.

someone post rhino moving at 70 mph post

That's actually a legit answer.
Humans are born naked. No fur, no teeth, no claws, nothing. We can however use tools and think in abstract ways. All that evolution of the tiger is nothing when I take an MG3 and mow it down

This isn't a question about strength,but technique

youtube.com/watch?v=lj-wkTca8ww
Reminder to train neck

Yeah it's fun to think about, but I don't think I'd run into a large animal without at least a rifle or 45

Unarmed, absolutely not. With a sword or knives or something only if you got very lucky. A spear might be your best shot.

I was watching an animal channel story about some tiger trainers who got killed by their "tame" tigers and it literally happened so fast nobody even knew what happened. One snap of their jaws and you have a fully severed limb limb or neck, also they will toss you like a rag doll, they are extremely strong. A truly wild one would probably be even more threatening.

dunno i kill them in stv all the time

Tigers are easy to beat up dude just punch it really good on the nose and when it turns arouns kick it hard as hell in the balls or kitty cunt and it'll definately give up

These things weigh hundreds of kg and are more athletic than any turbo nigger that bullies you at your community college.

It’d rip you to pieces just because it could. Don’t underestimate big cats, these fuckers don’t mess around.

With that said they’re magnificent creatures. You shouldn’t worry about beating them up, they don’t have some tiger forum where they ask borderline retarded questions like yours, they just do their thing.

>kitty cunt

>reddit spacing
get out

hell no. Tigers are fucking rough man

Saw a gif once with 10 or so Masaii spearing a lion to death, the lion looked like a pin cushion but until you get it in the heart it doesn't die. When that sadcunt let his cats out in Texas the security detail said they were hard to put down, I think one guy said you could empty an entire magazine of 7.62 into one and have it run away, basically you have to blast these things with multiple rifles to kill them quickly. Also there were the experiments where they removed a cats entire brain except it's hypothalamus, and it was still a regular cat just in a constant state of activity and with no memories, so that's your katana to the skull anime fantasy theory out of the window. The BBC footage where a lioness has her head caught in a hippos jaw and seems to be on the verge of death but just does the fucking Wim Hof method all night and cries a bit then gets up in the morning would appear to confirm this. Cats are great. I hope cats take over one day, humans are beta as shit.

I guess you didn't consider if the tiger met ME in a dark alley..

Nigga ain’t no tiger finna fuck with me nigga I’d fuck that nigga up bruh. Y’all niggas think some ugly ass cat is gon fuck u up y’all scared ass crackas yo. Nigga I’d fuck him up in 5 seconds u know what I’m sayin bruh. I wish some tiger ass would fuck with me bruh I’d fuck that nigga up an cop his J’s yo.

It’s a paragraph mate, relax. If that’s what you call reddit spacing then I’m concerned for you desu.

Do you chimp out at school when you see paragraphs too? Bet you’re the life of any party you go to......

Nah. He's totally nippin' brah.

Y’all best better believe no tigga ass gon fok with me bitch

Never going to make it

Don't forget that its dick is literally a triangle.

It's hard to appreciate on camera and most people seem to assume that tigers are about the same size as a lion. They're not. Tigers are fucking massive. It would kill you in less than a second without even thinking about it.

first, let's assume the tiger is in full on attack mode, trying to kill you as fast as possible

>solo without weapons
not a chance in the world - literally. you could throw a billion people into 1-on-1 matches with a tiger and not a single one would be even able to do any significant injury to the tiger.

>solo with a melee weapon
the best weapon against apex predators like tigers would be a spear. but even with a spear and good training you'll almost certainly loose within seconds. felines are incredibly fast - even normal housecats. in addition, one single strike or bite from a tiger would probably end you.
your only chance would be to kill the tiger instantly - but that's pretty much impossible. you'd need to severly injure its spine or brain. the amount of luck involved would be tremendous, but I guess one in a few thousand humans with a spear would actually be able to do it by pure chance.

>solo with a firearm
now we're talking. a headshot with a shotgun slug would certainly fuck any tiger up - but since they're quick as fuck you'd still need to be extremly lucky. however - it would be much easier than killing it with a spear.
a better approach would be to gun it down with an assault rifle in full auto mode. the tiger would still need to be in plain sight and enough distance for you to actually shoot it.

>multiple humans without weapons
well, it's hard. I don't know how many lives it would take - but at some point the tiger would tire out.

>multiple humans with melee weapons
a dozen trained people armed with spears would have a decent chance at killing a tiger, especially if they can use terrain features to their advantage

>multiple humans with firearms
pretty much an execution. bye bye kitty

It's weird how normal house cats are just tigers in miniature. What would happen if you were to give a cat some TGH?

>any party you go to

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

a feral house cat, sized up to your own body weight, would fuck you up 9 out of 10 times

Maybe if we roided and trained specifically for this fight for like 5 years and had a sword or something to make it more even.

>It's weird how normal house cats are just tigers in miniature.
T. Brainlet
How about you do some research before leaving such a retarded comment about things that you don’t know. Housecats are incredibly different than tigers. Tigers are from Pantherinae while housecats are from Felinae. They are different sub families. Again, they have many structural differences as well. Tigers can roar, house cats cannot. Look at a tigers forelimbs vs their hindlegs and then compare to a housecat’s forelimbs vs hindlegs. A tiger and other big cats have extremely muscular forelimbs.
Compare a tiger kitten to a house cat kitten and you can see their proportions are completely different. Saying a tiger and a house cat are exactly the same is like saying humans are exactly like chimpanzees

>ram my fist deep down his throat
>proceed to gouge his eyes out

works against bears should work against cats

Depends, does the tiger know and practice the Wim Hoff breathing technique ? If he doesnt I am far superior and he has no shot against me, I would just jump in the icecold water without flinching and he couldnt follow me as I throw massive blocks of ice at him.

I heard wild animals scared shitless when you throw shit at them.

No shit, but that’s ignoring all the flaws that come with super sizing something. For example you can’t have giant spiders because they won’t get enough oxygen flow. Pretty much anything sized to humans would destroy humans including rats, crabs, octopuses etc

Jamie, pull that video up

step one: put yourself into the mouth of a tiger
step two: expecting anything else then immediate death

masterplan.exe

I was amused by this response but I also need you to chill. It’s for the good of all of us.

>someone who hasn't met a black guy
My next cat will be named Leo the lion

was thinking early this morning, i want a pet a tiger one day

Physics doesn't work that way, user.

>It's hard to appreciate on camera and most people seem to assume that tigers are about the same size as a lion. They're not. Tigers are fucking massive
And for some reason, the lions, not the tigers are called kangs. These pussies don't even live outside of africa, lesser than tigers, and hunt in packs, not to mention all the dirty jobs is done by the females, while males do fuck all literally and figuratively.

How do I get Tiger-level Tris, lats and upper back?

mirin that rom on the diamond push ups

sure, but since lions and tigers exists (as well as extinct big cats) that's not the same as theorizing what a spider the size of an elephant might be able to do

you could pretty much breed house cats to be bigger and bigger until you end up with something the size of a human. you'd obviously have some health problems related to selective breeding - but that's due to a low gene pool. doing this with a starting population of thousands of cats would work out and you'd have a super housecat within somethin like 200 generations or so

dude big animals have bad gag reflexes, also I'm actually trained in Brazilian jiu jutsu so I could just put him into a double wristlock from guard and pound him into the ground repeatedly until he submits

>works against bears
Yeah, if you’re trying to distract him with a snack. Grizzly bears can crush skulls with a bite

People would realize how impossible it truly is to fight most predators if those animals didn't have fur.
Fur makes it a lot more difficult to see how big their muscles are.

let me at least get some popcorn and a beer before you try to use wrestling moves specialized for human-vs-human fighting on a freak of nature predatory beast 6 times your weight.

in addition those are very different muscles. human muscle fibers are actually quite weak compared to most animals - especially predators.

backpacker.com/survival/man-survives-grizzly-attack-by-shoving-arm-down-bears-throat

explain this

Underrated

Are you sure it's not mostly a difference in the innervation of the muscle (+ of course more muscle)?
That is, we were selected for better fine motor control so we activate fewer fibers per nerve ending while they just recruit them all?

I don't know anything about non-human anatomy and physiology so do correct me if I'm wrong.

I could if I had a knife but otherwise no.

that might be and additional factor

but the muscle fibers themselves can be quite different.
that's why meat from different animals looks and feels so different - it's all muscle, but you'd never confuse chicken and beef.

on such a scale, humans are about as strong as pigs of the same weight.

>Implying one lucky encounter represents every possible outcome
Why don’t you set up an experiment where you convince 15 people to shove their hand down a grizzly’s mouth and if at least half of them survive I will agree with you. If that grizzly was a mother protecting her cubs and not just a grizzly pissed because someone woke it up it would be a different story believe me. And expecting a tiger with a completely different temperament than a bear to give up after one hit is delusional. Bears eat plant matter for 75% of their diet. Tigers consume meat for 100% of their diet

This is correct. Humans have incredible dexterity in their hands but the downside is we are weak in total output. This is the reason why an adult chimpanzee is stronger than two adult males

lift twice a day and roid like crazy for 10 years and you might last more than 10 seconds

Maybe with a flamethrower

Give me a shield and a spear and i'll do it.

Why do you have a picture of my cat, but made uglier?

What would happen if you blasted a tiger with like 2-3g of Tiger Test-E™? They're strong enough natty to crush a cow skull with a swipe.

>>>suburbs

I couldn't even beat a house cat. Those claws are something else.

yeah sure, I would totally take on a 650 lbs apex predator that has stopped evolving 1.8 million years ago because it was already the perfect killing machine. It's not like its paws are made out of razor sharp 4 inch claws and it reaches to speeds of 50 mph.

>how do DEFET BIG CAT?!?!
Dress up as a big dog

>when I was a young warthog

Even if you manage to become 500 lbs of raw muscle like a tiger, it still runs 4 times faster than you and has knives on its paws

Aint no dog that big to kill dat huge ass niga.

it also has not spend a single day on Veeky Forums but spend every waking minute perfecting one thing: killing stuff

That was some pretty classically defined reddit spacing thought, just saying.

I find it fucking weird that predator animals are scared of people. lions and tigers don't attack people, unless there's a serious shortage of food.

we are scrawny as fuck compared to those chad beasts weighing in at 400kg.

we really cucked nature iteslf by inventing spears and bows.

is there an animal that can win against two guys with sharp spears? I don't think so.

Nope
Literally no human without a weapon could defeat a tiger in an open field

If bacteria count as animal I would say the plague had a good run... the flu also kills about 250.000 to 500.000 people every year.

polar bear elephant rhino hippo grizzly bear white shark tiger

They probably know people are dangerous because we are the global apex predator who have pushed them to the brink of extinction.
And many apex predators are also strangely afraid of little reptiles like snakes.

nigga doenst understand how much power a tiger has

either you forgot the semicolons or that is one hell of an amazing animal

all the animals who are not afraid of snakes are extinct now

Still, a big tiger should be able to kill a little snake.

That's why you use a flame thrower instead of a gun.

I think you are underestimating spears here. Just plant it in the ground and wait behind it. It will leap at you, mouth open and claws out. Bury that spear 8 inches into its chest, twist, pull out if you have the space and stab again. Or just let it keep coming after you, driving the spear deeper and deeper.

What if the tiger had a firearm?

Reminder that Romans had animals fight other animals in colosseum and bears would always fuck up tigers and lions. 1 bear could kill 2 lions.

Tigers are nothing, try bear.

Not sure
Looks like that tiger has prepared for the battle.

Humans evolved via tools and I'm pretty sure guns could kill any animals.

>what is medicine

Fake news. Some russian scientists state that more then half of a time tiger encounter with a bear results with the death of the latter. Not sure about the cage, but in the open space the bear is fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=DzXVMjsZloE
>walking around in the woods
>see this
>barrier suddenly dissapears into the void
wat do

Would you rather risk knocking a gun out of some scrawny guy’s hands or run away

What if your firearm had a tiger

Yes but then poison kills it. At best it's a tie where both sides lose.

Then it would boil down to a fight between two tigers, and the human would still be eaten by the survivor.