Come in user, have a seat

>come in user, have a seat
>how was your monday, did you workout today?
>I bet the girls are already mirin, you look swole

Calisthenics, my core is shit so I'm smashing leg raises everyday.

Had work, came home did the above and then just...slept. From 11am until 11pm. I didn't eat so that's at least good for my cut but I just could pull myself out of bed. Trying to move on from my ex while also staying good friends with her. Have a date set up for Thursday but I think I'm gonna get ghosted, tinder is a meme. Think I'll just go out Thursday night and get trashed and dance like a madman at the clubs.

Maybe you won’t. Don’t get overly confident that the tinder thing will work out, but atleast give it a shot.

>don't get overly confident
Impossible, I'm an objective 5/10. Didn't even think I'd get any matches.

I had to get my dog neutered and now he's a liberal. Can't lift these feels away today.

>implying there's a person out there willing to ask me how my day was

> bulk on 4K calories
> lifts still trash

Today is a rest day but i think im gonna help a friend with some of her form issues so at least i still get to go to the gym

might fuck around and do some cardio too

Otherwise yesterday i FINALLY pulled a 4pl8 DL so i've been cruising on that high for most of the day

Did you get this joke from the bumper of an F250?

Rest day today because I starting a new programme tomorrow. Anyone here ever try nSuns 5 day?

Also, is 90kg bench good for 4 months? I started off not being able to even do 55kg. Someoen called my lifts shit yesterday so I am feeling real self-conscious about it.

Grats mate, I myself pulled it a month ago, didn't get to do a good diddly workout yet so it was a one off for me. Hoping to pull 200kg soon engough though.

That's really nice progress man, keep it up. 35kg+ in four months is good

>>how was your monday, did you workout today?
This week's my week off, so i've been doing nothing but wallowing in self pity because of this break up

Other than that, well, lifting is shit, diet has gone to shit, been drinking and smoking way too much to numb the pain

Overall, shit

Lay off the liquor, smokes are okay... for now. Get your shit together, don't take a week off if you feel like this. Slam some weights

>have long term gf
>hotter girls want to fug
>i want to fug them
>dont do it because gf has 9/10 personality and i dont want to lose her for one of these other girls who might have 2/10 personality
I'm dying from all this temptation lads

keep your gf user if you dont want to die lonely. a wet hole is a wet hole either way

Been cutting for so long I can't bring myself to start bulking again.

yeah i dont think i'm gonna find a girl with her mind and she's good to me but seeing the kind of girls who are into me makes me want to go out and fuck around.

Christ man, I know them feels

Listen to , he knows his shit. Banging sluts is fine, but you'll probably only get chlamydia and a broken heart.
Keep your gf, treat her right and enjoy the perks of that

Just maintain then. If you're not feeling small, start cruising on a maintenence level. No need to bulk right up.

Don't do it

Thought I had an exam today that I understudied for, turns out it was next Monday. Plus my bench is getting better, felt like I could have added 5-10lbs on the bar.

don't fall for the roastie menace

pretty much didnt get out of bed today lads, missed all my lectures etc.

not even sure why, i've felt a lot worse and still been able to function and do stuff, but today i just slept all day except to get up for food

it's a rest day tho so i didn't miss a workout

>Torn rotator cuff
What do lads

Just got back from the gym and had a great fucking leg day, took a cold shower and now eating protons. Gonna watch Walking Dead and then zzzzzzzzz for them gains. Yeah I'm comfy.

Gained 14lb since this summer and something strange is happening: i notice way more girls blank staring at me, without smiling. Wtf do i do ? Its like ive gotten out of the invisible range only to fall in the disgusting range.

was a pretty good monday, aside from being really fucking cold and rainy.

Had a long, hard training after being a lazy shit during the weekend (rest days) and ate a lot of chicken breasts which I've been craving afterwards.

is good.

Rainy day and my mind was whacked from job interviews. New squat PR but the rest was butt

How's your sleep?

Faggot

Lean bulk then you can't cut forever silly

Get 5 hours cause college is brutal

Reposting from other thread
Ok I'm being a bitch but this is really eating at me. My close friend is liking all of my GFs pictures on instagram, and she is liking his pictures back. She seems SUPER into me and has mentioned she would be scared of me cheating on her because I'm muscular and attractive, and she even tells me how I'm the best boyfriend she's ever had. But it's just gnawing at me that she hasn't even mentioned my friend liking all of her pictures IDK. I'm not possessive at all, I encourage her to go out and have a good time, don't restrict her in any way whatsoever but this is annoying me. I haven't mentioned it to either of them and probably won't as that seems needy IMO. This is why I hate social media...
Any bros got advice? Genuinely tempted to just break up with her if she likes another one of his pictures, it shows a lack of respect and is a bit of a red flag promiscuity wise. Am I overreacting or what?

Went to the gym today. Guy next to me was benching 365 pounds. I was mirin hard.

Tell them both to cool it.

If your friend's been around longer, confront him and tell him friend to friend. Nip that shit in the bud. Even if it's a matter of "oh I'm just liking pictures I see on my feed." It's something else if she's actively looking at his page and liking it. Vice versa.

My ex and I used to have this problem because I never understood it, but the equivalent is if you're walking in public and all she does is check out your friend.

Also start detaching yourself
>insecure because you're muscular and attractive

She's going to cheat or try to find a way to make herself feel equal to you, aka have men closeby.

>qt asking for signatures on the side of the road
>has a nice face, smile, eyes, and aura
>leave
>decide to stop being a pussy for once
>ask her if she had a boyfriend
>she said yes
>say "fuck" and leave

Honestly I'm just proud I did it. No regrets. Perhaps I don't even have to count this as a rejection since she had a boyfriend. Unless she was lying. Haha...............

you dun gud, its a numbers game mane

You’ll never hit if you don’t swing.

>Tell them both to cool it
but what's the point in that? I want them both to stop liking each other's pictures off their own back, not because I tell them to. That doesn't achieve anything other than making me seem insecure/controlling. So far my 'bro' has only uploaded pictures in groups, so if he uploads a picture of him alone and she likes it, I'll struggle to not end it.

Slow progress. Not much progress on chest though and that's frustrating.

Meeting with a lawyer tomorrow to see if I'm fucked. Gonna cost just for a consult and money is getting tight. Feeling stressed lads.

Because HE as a friend should respect the fact that it's your girlfriend.

And SHE as your girlfriend should respect the fact that you to are in a relationship that demands respect for one another.

I understand not wanting to be overbearing but you need to know where to draw the line. Women are like kids, they don't know when to stop and if nothing is said they'll go on forever. To me it sounds like your lady doesn't have much awareness in what she's doing. So don't take it as suspicious intent. But make sure she knows it bothers you.

Your friend is a shitty friend if he's liking your lady's pictures.

>inb4 he says "oh her and I are just friends liking each other's IG"

Well done man, more than I could manage lol. Practicing will help numb the pain of rejection and build confidence. Maybe don't just ask "do you have a boyfriend" though, but too upfront. Start talking to her and ask her out somewhere.

Yeah I totally agree that he's a shitty friend for doing it, I always had doubts in my mind about him but this shows it.

Hmm maybe I will bring it up then. Thanks for your advice user

I wanted my intentions to be known and to get the number. I already chatted a little bit so I wasnt going to stick around

This seems like a feels thread. I'm doing fucking awesome at the moment but I'm a little unclear about which path I wanna take for my future.
Would you anons be willing to let me throw some shit out there and offer some advice?

Had kind of a thing going with a girl from a music shop. I know she was interested because she kept on reaching out and saying Heyy etc. But things are progressing at a fucking snails pace. Not sure whether to drop it all of straight tell her, look this is where I'm at. If the feeling is mutual I'm going to need more from you

You're welcome kind sir.
Also never be afraid to show dominance in the relationship.
>hurder I need to be alpha
Not what I'm saying. Just make sure everyone else knows she's yours, and especially don't let someone close to you, like a friend, step in the way.

How old are you?

10-1 we're in the same boat laddy. But sure, what's up

No, I got it from a rando's website. Thought it was corny and wanted to see how it would fare as a /pol/ false flag. With all the political shitposting here lately it's nice to see no one took the low quality bait.

6/10 girl working at Qdoba gave me an extra scoop of steak for free. That’s pretty much what I’ve got going for me. GF lives 40 minutes away and our work schedules don’t match up always so I get to see her once or twice a week only. QTs all over want to fug and I have to try to stay faithful because I told myself I wouldn’t cheat on her anymore.

23 bruh why ?

Well here's the situation.
I'm almost 24, Ausfag, and I have a really well paying job where I spend most of my day on my phone and hardly work. Because Australia is such a lazy country, in most people's eyes I'm living the dream.

To be honest I hate it and this job sucks, I'd rather be busy. Not to worry soon because I'm about to quit.

I bought a house when I was 22. I bought it for 385 and I renovated it and the area has gone up in value too and I just got an evaluation done and it was given a rough price of 550 Give or take.
The only reason why I bought the house is because I wanted to flip it within two years and make some money. As you can tell, it's gone fucking perfectly to plan. So I'm selling, and thats also when I'll quit my job.

Now. Where I'm unsure is here.
I did an accelerator program for a startup idea I had, and it cost me just shy of 10k.
It's the best thing I've done as I learnt so much from it. When I sell my house the plan was to use the money to fund my startup idea and make a business out of that myself, but lately I've lost all passion in the start up and I'm not interested in it, but part of me feels like I shouldn't abandon it because a lot of people know I'm doing it and I've already started etc etc.

What I actually want to do is train to be a pro fighter and really just fucking to balls to the wall on all my physical training. Maybe even make a lifestyle channel out of it as a (((possible))) way of making a little side cash. I dunno. Not really interested in the money side at the moment.

Long story short I'm about to be well financially secure and I'm wondering if I should chase my passion with no financial gain, or chase my current and much more supported path and do what "makes sense"

To be honest I think I've already Decided and am gonna chase my passion but I'm interested to hear opinions.
Also what's the best way to deal with someone's (dad) gay feedback when you tell them you're quitting an idea

Right bros here's my story

>work in shop
>owner comes in last sat morning, hey user qt3.14 was asking about you last night in the pub
>aye okay, some old granny probs
>no 18yo girl(i'm 19)
>helly yeah
>fb stalk, she has boyfriend, obviously i'm being mugged off here

ff too today
>she comes in
>i start laughing with coworkers like hahaha ithis is the girl who's mugged me off
>she's all confused like wtf have i done
>i ask where you talking to owner last week
>yes haha
>about the shop?
>'yeah haha' then weird smile 'well about you'
>sort her out with what shes actually looking for while making small talk
>as she leaves i say qt3.14, what did you actually say to owner
>that you were pretty cute
>she comes back in that night and says hi boyfriend
>i say hi girlfriend back

she has a boyfriend, what is going on? turns out she was in like a month ago on a sunday morning after being out and i flirted/took the piss because she was still in high heels etc. she has a boyfriend but we were deffo flirting. What do? Is this a mire?

>confused af
>having a few beers and sleeping before i do something stupid
>she's gorgeous

wtf do I do. This girl is killer and really good craic, but it's odd to say hi boyfriend to a guy you called cute when you already have a boyfriend?

Just fuck her you fucking faggot

>chase passion
>go with security

I think for sanity's sake go for the gold. But imo future security is one thing none of us have. If you really have the ability to go pro; connections, politics, actual fighting capability

Go for it.

As for your father. Just suck it up. My mother does the same to me but I'm hellbent on what I want to do for my life. Then again in horribly stubborn and I wont believe the grass is green unless you show me proof alongside 100 documents and studies that prove it. Your dad wants What's best for you to make sure you dont end up homeless or struggling. So tske that with a grain of salt. But if hes willing to support your fighting goal even if he doesn't agree with it then your dad is A1.

Well, let's say you go the fighting route. You have 550 in cash (at least, do you? Any debts?). If you live frugally that can easily last for a fucking long time. You won't have to work and can commit to fighting full time. And if it doesn't work out, you'll have something to add to your resumé. Chances are you'll still have plenty of cash left by the time you know if the fighting will pan out or not.

It was worth the try. If she has a bf or not is irrelevant. You manned up and asked her. It'll be easier next time.

Seeing a therapist for my social anxiety which I've had for almost 10 years now, currently a first year in college so thought fuck it why not

Maybe she broke up with her man but never took him off fb? When me and my girl broke it off I didn't update my relationship for a few weeks.. until she changed it ;_;
My advice is to play it close to the chest, like pocket Aces before the flop.

Good for you user. It can help. It did for me.

as someone who just got dumped, cherish every minute with your gf breh

Just had a real nice feel a few mins ago :
>Be me working at my job (last week)
>Jewish QT comes in and returns some things and takes a few other movies out. We talk but nothing serious
>goddamnshescute.jpg
>Fast Forward to today
>Still thinking about that girl, assuming I am probably never going to see her again.
>She walks in with 15mins left on my shift
>She comes up to me, getting ready to return some items again
>We talk a bit more, just about the weather and my shift scheduele
>She smiles and is very responsive. Hopefully she has a mutual reaction toward me
She said she was going to come back to me when she was going to checkout. But I left because my shift was over. I really hope she isn't married or have a man, but I am assuming so, because she's orthodox.
I swear Veeky Forums I love you all, if I hadn't been working out I would've got passed over like Moses. For your help, I am indebted.

Stop that infatuation right now

need some advice

>gf of 4 months dumps me out of the blue
>still very much cares for me but is just having doubts and does not want to lead me on and have the doubts worsen
>during break up in her room i was caressing her face and she seemed very into it and ended with a small kiss, and then another one
>know there is not another guy
>pretty heartbroken about it because i really liked her and have never gotten on with a girl like that before
>want to talk to my friends about it
>some receptive at first, others just called me a bitch from the start
>receptive ones starting to become less interested
>one receptive one literally just went and told everyone else i almost cried because i was upset and said how pathetic it was
>general advice is just fuck other girls
>know it will make it worse for me

who do i talk to? we didn't date ages, but i don't date often and the girls I am keen on dating, I know I will probably fall in love with meaning i dont date to "try" someone out. talking helps, and i've had a shit year in general which is making this a lot worse imo.

I'm also afraid that I'll be a corporate wageslave for life because I can't even begin to fathom that Someone would part with their money for my services. Guess all I can do is keep studying

Are they taking advantage of the goyim? They are really dedicated to getting out of the Library fines.

These past few months have overall been incredible for me. I've felt more motivated than ever and have been very consistent with my workouts and diet. Been making excellent progress in the gym and even occasionally getting complimented on my physique while I'm out and about.

Outside of fitness stuff, I've negotiated significantly higher pay and making just shy of six figures now. Paid off all my credit cards, old medical debts, my car, and will be done with my student loans in a matter of months. Not bad for 25 years old.

Additionally, I've started to teach myself a lot about car maintenance and have done a lot of work on my car which feels badass. Also, read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius in 2 weeks. I previously hadn't done any reading for leisure in years.

So I'm riding a bit of a high right now but on the downside I feel a lot less happy about my relationship. Been with 6/10 qt for about 1.5 years now. Shes been a pretty good gf - loyal, devoted, adventurous. But shes been stuck at the same shitty job for a long time now and doesn't seem to have any desire to advance her career. Also she's not in very good shape (not fat/chubby but definitely not thin or fit) and doesn't seem to have any interest in going to the gym, running, cycling, or swimming with me.

I feel like an asshole for thinking I can do better than her because she's been good to me all this time but I'm just not feeling very attracted to her anymore. What does Veeky Forums think?

Dump those friends.
Now. Clearly they aren't good for your mental health let alone for venting. Becayse if shit hits the fan and they mock you for it they're just selfish cunts.

As for my advice do what you can do to a certain extent. If you want to save yourself and wait then by all means go for it. But be warned, be careful in case something goes south. Either she doesn't want you in the end, or she finds someone else. Its a gamble.

lel, life's that easy is it? + i was cheated on, i ain't having someone cheat on a bloke with me.
Nope, she was in tonight and I asked if she had bf and she said yeah. From FB they were at a wedding 3 months ago so the relationship is at least that old. Yeah, I'm not going to say anymore in work, just talk to her if I run into her out drinking? Get that aesthetic GSLP going ahah

It's going to hurt, but the only way to heal is acceptance. You must come to terms that this is probably the end with her. Look back at the good times and take into consideration the mistakes you've made. Learn from this and when another girl comes around that you feel strong about, apply what we reflected on.

I wouldn't try and make her more than a sidepiece. Her actions alone should be cause for concern, but if she's about that life when you go out drinking? then who am I to stop you from getting some hole? Don't make her your gf though, once a cheater always a cheater.

I think my girlfriend is pregnant. Hopefully she isn't. Though we wouldn't have it if she was. Just have to wait a week to see if she gets her period or not. Other than that I went back to losing weight after eating maintenance for a week.

>Jewish QT
u on some methane tier drugs senpai ?
i couldnt even touch that shit, and im black.
shit

the thing is, she wants to see me again within a month. she even discussed possibily having sex again sometime in the future. I asked what I did wrong, and she was just able to get out that i did nothing wrong in between complete sobbing. she even discussed the possibility of reflecting on this in 6 months or less, and realising it was the worst mistake she ever made but she doesn't know if that will be the case. she's so unsure that it's bound to breed some level of hope in me. i don't enjoy most girls like that, and she's the first i've met where i've ever really been super keen on dating her.

i know she cares for me a lot. it wouldn't have been like it was in the break up meeting if she didn't. we both said the thought of getting with someone else is disgusting but i just don't know. i don't want it to be the end.

as for the friends, i'm just not going to confide in them much anymore. i just don't know who to go to in order to talk without feeling like i'm wasting their time.

Skipped my workout due to a massive headache then when I had dinner something wasn't right and I had explosive liquid shits for thirty mins so I gave up on the day showered and went to sleep.

I'm not looking a gf for a long time. Looking for a bit of fun and she's banging. She was out on saturday in the same place I was but she ended up fetching her boyfriend and dancing with him. I was with mates/work ones the whole night. Yeah I ain't dating drunken hoes. Been there, been hurt. It's just saying hi boyfriend to me is such a weird thing to say. i work in the local shop so I get flirtatious banter but that's real out there... when she came back the second time she brought a female friend, and when she came in the first time she came straight up to me?

How was your day man?

Thanks user that was a good read.
My dad doesn't quite support what he doesn't agree with, but my mum does. She's definitely A1. got some serious illnesses though so doesn't quite understand what I'm doing abut anyway that's another story.

Truth be told I have no idea how I'll go as a prof. Boxer yet, but can't tell unless you give it your best hey. I'll keep you fellow anons updated with my journey over the next few years. I'll be the user who sold a house and threw hands for a living.

I've got debt on the mortgage but once everything is paid I'd still be stable for a couple of years. Plenty of time to find something else to move onto while I train myself to a greater level.
There's shit like uber to do too. So really I'm not concerned in any financial regard

It's hard to explain. Yeah she's orthodox too, shits fucked breh. I'll have to wait until she comes in again and see where this rabbit hole goes..

In this month time frame, sort yourself out user. Find what's really good for you. Just because you'll get some sex doesn't mean the relationship will last. Think, do you want to keep being strung out on the line, for her to make up her mind? If she was unsure, she shouldnt have dated you in the first place. Its hard and I know you love her a lot. Focus on you. What is best for you.

That can also be a reason why your lifts are stagnating also stress

They say life can change you

I hate who I have become and I just can't seem to get my mind back in shape and focus on the important things. I'm a broken, broken man and I'm struggling to fight back and take my life

I'm always anxious and worried, I'm neurotic and I'm not a fun person to be around because my problems and issues are always in the back of my head and I can't disconnect. I come on Veeky Forums, asking for help on fit and adv but I never follow my own advice and I still don't care about my own life

I truly hate who I have become and I'm afraid of becoming that 35 year old guy who is drunk everynight and has nowhere to go

Why are you concerned about her advancing her career? You make almost 6 figures, so you guys can comfortably start a family with you as the primary breadwinner. It's much better to raise a kid with one parent staying home than put them through daycare or a nanny.

Yeah I was just thinking it would help a lot to work part time. Would put a nice dent in expenses.

I know that feel user. I posted my own story too :

I say next time you see her in the club, scout out for her bf. If he's not there move in for the kill. If you have any regrets or your gut is saying otherwise, then youre probably right. Maybe she could be a good wingwoman and hook you up with a friend.

5/10 could be a 7/10 for someone

Don't do that

Here's my $0.02 bruh.
Whenever I see someone meet someone else for the first time, at the end of the day they are asked what they think of person X and the response is usually "they seem nice"
People are like thats a good thing! When really it's worth just as much as saying "they seem to breathe air just like me"
Everyone is nice, it's not hard to find. Everyone is a good person at some point, maybe not always, and you're gonna get some cunts in your life, but it's not hard to find a nice person. They're actually the easiest to find.

Very rarely will you say 'what did you think of X?' and a person's response will be
"Man what the fuck they were amazing! I can't believe this and that and then this and that etc etc etc"

My point is your girlfriend sounds like the first one.
She's a reliable Toyota or some shit. Has power steering and and good fuel economy. Starts first time everytime and puts out. All you need to do is give her a service every few months.

But she ain't no Bentley nigga.

She doesn't have sensors and gadgets coming out the wazoo. She doesn't make heads turn when you're walking down the street. She doesn't make you sprint in your garage to have a look and admire her.
She doesn't have climate controlled seats and chilled cup holders.
You ain't spending $500 on the best car wash gear you can find just to maintain her appearance.

Never feel bad for leaving a good thing to go and earn a better thing brother. The only people who will hold it against you are the people who are too weak willed to do it themselves.

Two things though.
A) don't be a cunt about it. Make it easy on her and stay friends if you can. That's what I did. It was hard but worth it.
And
B) most importantly!
Remember a Toyota level income won't buy you a Bentley. There's nothing to say you can't buy superior, but you sure as fuck Gotta be worth it yourself.

Time for some YouTube man. Spend a bit of time listening to

Garyvee
Alan Watts
Charles Bukowski
Tony Robbins
And maybe some Warren Buffett

Find religion. You need something to give you some moral guidance. You don't need to be all edgy and say its bullshit fairy tales, because alot of it is. But, try to use it as a way to shape your life, and it will help you pick up the pieces that were once broken. Combined with healthy eating and working out, you'll make it. Make peace with thyself and people will see it -

without going into too much detail, she's had a massive series of life changes since we started dating and while not struggling to adjust, is having a bit of difficulty finding a new balance between everything. if we shifted this timeline 3 months back, i do not think we'd be broken up. her first concerns about us, which were minor and fleeting began 1 week after the biggest change of hers happened.

i'd happily refuse the sex if it meant we could have a go at working it out. i'm focusing on doing my own thing, and not messaging her so i can hopefully provoke her missing me rather than whining and messaging her 24/7. i am just hoping so hard that she regrets it and wants me back. on the night we broke up, which we had planned to discuss, we had this 2 hour conversation beforehand where everything was perfect. she even noted that she is so confused about how we can get along like this but can have doubt - which is hwy i think it's her situations.

It sounds to me like she's uncertain of what she wants for her life. Not necessarily a relationship. If you knew more about her relationship history maybe you could have some kind of footing but right now you're going in blind and infatuated. Its a devil. Stay cautious but if you really like this girl then go for it. Dont do anything that doesnt seem reasonable or may hurt you.

Did you just compare a bitch to a fucking Toyota? Goddamn man.

It sounds very sad user. I want you to know you're problems won't fall on deaf ears/eyes. I wish you the best, you sound like you are making the correct moves.
It's really in God's hands now. Maybe she'll see through it and save the relationship, maybe it'll fade away. I'd be lying if I said I knew what to do. You're a good dude for trying and sticking it out. Do you have any advice for me and my qt jew situation?

She doesn't want to have kids at all. Also its not about the money, its about the lack of ambition. I wouldn't care if she was at a job that was minimum wage as long as it was something she was passionate about, challenged her, and made her grow as a person. Her lack of interest in bettering herself physically also exemplifies this.

My personal philosophy is about always striving to improve yourself in every aspect of your life - physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, socially, financially....etc. To do otherwise is to stagnate in your personal growth. She and I seem to differ in this fundamental belief and I think I would be better off with someone who is motivated and goal-driven so we can share in our successes together.

Interesting analogy lol. Tbh its not so much about her looks and career as it is her general personality and propensity for bettering herself (see above).

next time dont ask that question cuz that implies you would be her bf on the spot which puts you in the spot of a man without value or criteria.

Its the same as asking - would you be my girlfriend?

Thats sad. You have balls now, so start by talking a bit about whatever bullshit is happening in situation then look at her and ask her out for a drink.
Simple as that, its normal thing.

Like - ask a bit about those signatures,. tell her you would give the signature but its so ugly make a bit fun of the whole thing.. Then ask her out.

Most of the times girls say no. Just accept it. BUT

Wouldnt it be worth it - if one of 300 said yes - and she was just the one for you? Think about it.

Just rememeber this - first make small convo - then ask her out. Never ever ask about bfs or gfs or similar shit. If she likes u she will cheat on him (sad reality) and if she doesnt then also it doesnt matter if she is taken or not.

Sometimes its also cool - if a girl is really special 4 u - to tell her directly and honesltly - wow you are so sexy and have this awesome aura about you, you know, I just have to meet you - then confidently exchange names, shake, smile talk about shit etc.

I love being direct. Also - much anxiety comes from trying to hide your interest. DONT HIDE IT. BUT dont show it in miserable way of asking if she has bf. YOu have to be a man of value and this man would never ask her that. FIRST U HAVE TO KNOW HER A BIT, then you decide if she is up to being your gf. You have to think like this because there are ugly druggies who think like this and slay, and they definietely dont deserve it. BUt guess what, life is not about deserving anything. Its - how much do you allow yourself to explore and have.
Ok, gud luck.

yep, i'd say uncertainty is basically the underlying thing to all of this. she said at one point "i have been having doubts, but i care for you so much that i couldn't lead you on another month and then still have these doubts". i know a bit about her history. one boyfriend was a complete moron who was probably on the spectrum a bit, and would continuously embarrass her in front of friends and family with his retarded behaviour. another one cheated on her after 5 or 6 months, told her and then dumped her without any inclination either was coming.

the most unreasonable thing she suggested was that we stay really close friends, because she's basically become one of the closest friends anyway. i had to tell her i don't know how i'd do that, because i'd probably fall in love with her if that kept going on and she like grabbed her chest and said that was so weird for her to hear because she's never had anyone say that - it probably was beta to say, but i just wanted to be honest.

i'm going to just try to play it cool, might even look to going to a psychologist or something to just talk seeing as i can't keep doing it on Veeky Forums and my friends don't want to hear it. ultimately, i know i want her back. i'm not someone who changes their mind often.

Learn the difference between party buddies and friends. Most people you hang out with are only there to have a good time and will only ever be there for the good times.
Also you just have to move on from the ones who don't want you. There is nothing you can do to make them want you more once they know you. You need to search for the woman who wants you around and that simply means putting yourself out there more.

thanks breh, appreciate the kind words.

the two hardest parts of meeting a girl in that situation are 1) finding out if she's single, and 2) asking her out if she is. unless she's got a ring on her finger, don't assume anything because you will regret that more than her rejecting you.

you can always combine 1 and 2, and it's usually better to do so. asking if she wants to grab a drink, or coffee or something answers both 1 and 2 whereas some not so sutble question about the bf/husband then has to be accompanied by a second questions asking whether she wants to go out.

if your shift is about to end, you could ask her if she's up to much and if not, ask if she wants to grab a coffee or something with you when you finish up. otherwise, you're building rapport which is important. she will come back again, and come back to you again. it's about getting it to that point where you can ask her out. don't rush it. you always want some level of rapport before you ask a girl out.

i guess the hardest part is that i know she does like me, and cares for me a lot. i know she's got a lot going on, maintains disgusted by the idea of me getting with other girls (didn't come across manipulative at all, wanted me to tell her if i did etc) and seems to have only dumped me because she felt something was a bit off at a time of great change for her.

that's what is hard. i feel like there's so much unfinished business and so much care between us. if it was some trash bitch who treated me like shit, cheated on me and fought with me then i'd care more about whether it was raining in peru than her.

I like your thinking. That is pretty fucking genius. I got to play it very slow in this situation and I think that's were I am being blinded. I just want to rush and ask but thatll just fuck my shit. I'll keep you posted user, hopefully you will too.

t. Jew