Ever been gym-stalked?

I'm not really a fitizen but I thought you guys might help me out.

So I've been going to the gym in my apartment complex for the past few months (late at night, don't want nobody to see me) and some nights while I'm doing my thing this weird girl shows up, stares for a while, fucks around with the spin cycle, stares again and stays there till I leave. Never aswers when I say hi or goodbye, looks really young.

So what's the fucking deal? Is she pranking me? Is it just a coincidence and the three years I spent as a social hermit have made me paranoid and delusional?

Might be. Just strike up a conversation and see how it goes. Worst that can happen is that she goes psycho and starts stealing the hair you leave behind after workouts and towel and bottles up your sweat user. Be fearless.

You're probably delusional.

>try to work out when noone in gym because I'm self conscious
>sometimes theres a weird gut in there who stares at me.
>don't want to work out in front of creep, so try to wait until hes done before I do my routine
>he keeps trying to talk to me, doesn't take the hint when I ignore him
>need to get a curves membership so I can get away from creeps like this

Lol probably this, OP shes just doing the same thing as you and she's just waiting for you to leave so she can workout

She just wants to help you with your hikikomori disease.

There is this little girl that follows me during my workouts, it's awkard as fuck.

why are you acting like this is a bad thing, id be loving life if some girl followed me around and mired me

She's the ghost of fitness past. Just let her do her thing.

>”what u doing wierd ho?”
> ““i’ma eat your soul, user”
>”good”
>tfw already dead inside
>tfw reddit

I think she is simply into you but probably too young for you so she is shy and just stalks you. Had this happen with a girl in the gym a while ago, eventually she was wearing very skimpy clothes and using the machines right across from the bench everytime I was benching and basically showing her ass off to me until I confronted her and told her that she should stop playing these stupid games. She acted like she didnt know what I was talking about but after that never had the problem again and apart from a few angry looks nothing came of it ever again.

Kek, this.
Op is a delusional phaggot

Is this a bait thread?

How fit are you?
It's naturall for girls to be shy, especially against self-confident, fit men, especially young ones, and that's good, I hate those straight-forward sluts.

In my gym I am the stalker.
Next monday I'm going slightly earlier than usual because a group of new qts train at that time, and I'm gonna make them mire me.

>In my gym I am the stalker.
This is me. I like to have the weight room all to myself. So anytime some snatch rolls up in there to do her 5lb shoulder presses or 60lb squats, I literally just stare raep her and make soft moans while she works out until she leaves.

she wants to work out by herself so she stares at you until you leave

brah, she's mirrin

bro to get to the bottom of this you'll need to gather more information. Wait outside and hide until she comes out, then follow her home, find out where she lives, find out her name, then look her up on facebook/whatever

>looks really young