Is this the ultimate real life Chad?

Is this the ultimate real life Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Gould_(entrepreneur)
youtu.be/wBqM2ytqHY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, he's a literal dork.

The small version of that image makes him look like that kid from Saved by the Bell.

Screech?

goober ass test tube baby. no edge at all and so polite to the point where it's kind of creepy. I root for sage nonetheless because I wanna see someone shredded in ufc, but he's nowhere near Chad.

Zack, the blonde kid who was the main character.

>goober ass test tube baby. no edge at all and so polite to the point where it's kind of creepy.
lmao, perfect.

not even close

Luke Rockhold. The dude is a stud.

Ouch!

He looks the part but in reality he’s pretty much the opposite of chad. Nobody in the UFC is chad, cause chad doesn’t fight. Chad never has to fight

>no him

>chad
>being a pussy
pick one, sweetie

Most dudes in the UFC got fucking tanked and learned to wreck peoples' shit because they got mercilessly bullied in school.
Which is why so many of them are super humble dudes.

does bullying improve human evolution?
i honestly ponder about this.

of course it does.
weeds out the weak, and those that survive, become hard as stone.

i used to be bullied but now i ROFLMAO at people on the showers using the hot water fauct while I use icy water even in winter

He shares his smile

This is the ultimate Chad, look at this perfect specimen

Not even close. Have you ever heard the guy speak? He's a goober

No traps

>chad
>glorified can
nope. also
>long neck
>dorky face and hair
>literally retarded

sage is like a labrador retriever trained to kill

looks-wise, yes. anyone doubting post yourself so we can all laugh

Doesn’t he always get rekt by flabby dyel fighters?

LMAO

this is the true answer

>implying

berlin.1969.jpg

Nobody is doubting the looks. You need the personality to be a Chad, too. Otherwise you're just a fucking loser like most of Veeky Forums

>real life

Trap are gay.

>43564281
you know damn well that's not what he meant

>the ultimate real life Chad
Ahem.

Say hello to Jay Gould, aka Chad Thundercock, aka the Greensboro Jock. He's doing pretty well these days.

"Gould later founded GamersMedia, the first vertical-advertising network to bring brand advertisers to casual-gaming websites, which at its launch had over 20 million unique visitors across 40 sites. GamersMedia was later rebranded as Yashi, and today is an award winning advertising technology company ... On February 2, 2015, Yashi was acquired by Nexstar Broadcasting Group for $33 million.

Gould was named an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award finalist in 2014. Other accolades include a Stevie Award for Executive of the Year in the American Business Awards and an NJBIZ Forty under 40 Award"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Gould_(entrepreneur)

I was a member of Bolt.com when this guy took over as their president. Everyone made fun of him and said "He's trying to be like Tom from MySpace but he sucks at it. What a loser!"

I guess he had the last laugh.

Because he was natty

Found him
youtu.be/wBqM2ytqHY4

No, here's a real life CHAD

The goose is not a Chad. He gets roles because he's kind of autistic and has average guy good looks.