>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT
>S/B/D Fuck marry kill
Me:
>WAWTT
Rest :)
>WAWET
Red lentil dahl. Some user in the V*gan thread recommended it. It's the best lentil dish I've ever had holy shit
>WAWLTT
Unironicaly vaporwave
>WAWFT
Meh
>S/B/D
Kill Fuck Marry in that order

to be fair he probably looks like shit fit standards but normies probably think he's big t.170 cm 93 with 355 wilks got asked if I had abs lol (currently 82 )

this is panzer coping offtrip

Sam just hit 445x2 squat
hes not only deadlift orangutan now

>Sam
who

you dont deserve to know

>people unironically find this facinating

why can fat people lift more?

better leverages

w-what???

>sub 400
Hes not even 350wilks

Less ROM on bench due to fatness, belly helps them out a fuckton on squat. W.r.t. super heavies that are actually good, being fatter allows you to put more muscle on your frame.

Le equipped powerlifting

>Hes not even 350wilks
exactly my point

if he was near 400wilks you could argue that he carries a lot of muscle. Being 95kg while also that weak at that height guarantees that you look like shit

>feel like shit all day
>depressed and sad
>go to gym and lift
>come home
>have big meal
>realize I forgot about being depressed and sad between entering gym and eating dinner

I love lifting. I'm happy Is tarted.

Maybe you should stay busy and do useful shit.

I was busy from 8 to 17 today. That didn't stop me from feeling like shit.

Le equipped powerlifting

>Training
Squat up to ~265 for a single then some volume bench
>Eating
Whatever I can scavenge up at my house
>Listening
Image relevant
>Feeling
Never get a gf it's fucking gay and they need too much attention and they get jealous if you even mention that you're friends with other girls it's retarded
Happy the Packers won yesterday though even if season is probably kill
>SBD
Marry bench, fuck squat, kill deadlift. Squat is my favorite lift but if I had to do it every day I'd want to kms and bench is something I can do pretty often

Is this the right thread to post a form check for my squat?

Form check please

didnt click becuz im on my phone right now but from the thumbail it looks like you need to start eating more you goddam twink

>WAWTT
W5D1 c6w. Squats were hard but I did them and I'm happy
>WAWET
Chicken and rice as every day cause i cant cook
>WAWLTT
Eurobeat
>WAWFT
Depressed
>SBD FMK
A month ago I would have said Fuck Kill Marry in that order. But now I really feel more like Marry Fuck Kill . Deadlifts have gone to shit but bench is better.

Unlucky roll on the femur length genetics mate

this kills the knee

You're divebombing too much.
Due to your anthropometry there is a lot of forward knee travel way past your toes but that's fine as you're maintaining your back angle.
Perhaps switch up to low bar squat if you want to use more hip drive. Unless you're doing oly lifts of course, then stick with high bar.
Otherwise mainly you just need to stop wobbling your feet, you're rocking on your heels when you get back up, get some oly shoes.
Don't squat barefoot, you're gonna fuck your shit up mate.
Overall decent.

>Squat up to ~265
Pls be in kgs

I'm fat 23% bf now. Gonna cut for a month then bulk again.
Yeah I do oly, so i'm not gona switch to lowbar. Do I really need oly shoes? How do they help?

imagine him doing that on your dick

>I do Oly
>Do I need Oly shoes

These questions have the same answer.

>Yeah I do oly,
>I really need oly shoes?
How do you do the oly lifts without them? I hope you don't snatch or c&j barefoot...

>How do they help?
Geometry and shit.
They put you into a better position.
For the squat, they'll give you a more solid base, and you won't be rocking between your toes and heels. A good squat does not have you lifting your toes at any part of the lift.
Every time you are rocking on your feet, you're creating moment arms which are making the lift harder. Your feet should be glued to the floor, and your leg joints should operate like a mechanical system extending and shortening.

>I do Oly
This is a statement?????

>I hope you don't snatch or c&j barefoot...
I do...

damn, push presses are fun

He was quoting you brainlet

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

He quoted two things, and then said that those specific two questions have the same answer, despite only one of them being a question you brainlet

Please buy oly shoes asap, even just some okay adidas ones for £80/$90/80 euro or w/e
You're gonna be putting the balls of your feet in danger when you get to heavyweight.
imagine if you land awkwardly, it's gonna happen
keep yourself injury-free user

Allright I'll buy a pair

megatons, actually

instagram.com/p/BbLDwNjgZJg/?taken-by=sbdalex

I'll do it to depth this time too :)

Shoes don't protect you from injuries. People have snatched more than the average plg bench in Adidas slippers.
Oly shoes help in Olympic weightlifting, but for squats they only help with ancle dorsiflexion which op has plenty of. Apart from that barefoot is the best for squats and deads, look at duffin or hall. People wear shoes because of gay ipf rules, not because they are needed in a healthy individual.

>Shoes don't protect you from injuries.
Yes they do. They are a cushioning buffer that absorb part of the impact when you land in a snatch or c&j
oly shoes will help him stop tilting on his feet, he is lifting his toes slightly which shows that the bar is shifting off midfoot and towards his heel
don't point to genetic freaks that are not comparable to this guy, what worked for them won't necessarily translate

A 2pl8 bench in 1 year is not meant to be at 13% bodyfat, right?

Here's a (power) snatch barefoot

Depends on the person, previous sports experience, activity level prior to lifting, nutrition and sleep

I was up until now using my gym's ragged belt. It was ever so slightly too big for me so I was wearing a hoodie for squats and deadlifts. For the squat I didn't quite feel like the belt helped me, but the on the deadlift it was a clear and instant strength boost. I now got my own belt that I can get tight without a hoodie. It's much stiffer than the gym's.

I now experience the opposite. The squat I can definitely feel it working but on the deadlift I don't feel a fucking thing. Even if I press into it the movement feels exactly the same as beltless, and I do not experience the same "sudden" increase in strength as I did with the gym's belt. Anyone got any remote experience with something like this and knows how to fix this?

I legit thought you were a girl at first glance. Lose the long hair man

I don't find Oly shoes particularly cushioning, they are rather hard and need to be firm in order to be stable. A lot of people even think it's harder to maintain proper balance in heeled shoes when squating, for example wilks even advises not to wear them at all for pl.
Nethertheless Oly shoes will help with the positions in Oly lifting, therefore he should get them.
For pl I find going barefoot very underated

>previous sports experience
none. absolute average/skinnyfat
>nutrition and sleep
8 hours of sleep, enough protein, maintenance calories.

2pl8 bench is not that hard got it at ~65kgs

>took me 4 years at 70kg
Well I suppose the noose has been collecting dust for too long. It was fun guys.

Are you a manlet? Did you do it on LP program? How much did it take? And most importantly are you in LONDON?

I used to do snatch and grab jobs...

No sports experience and maintenance calories suggests it's unlikely, but it's still possible based on a couple other factors like genetics, form, etc. Don't give up, and if you get it, then good, if not, then oh well. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

I'm past the skinnyfat level, I was mainly curious.
I've been lifting for 1,5 years right now, but I have only been DB benching at home and today I got 37kg each hand for 3 reps @178cm-76kg. So if I were to start barbell training now I guess 6 months would be enough for me.

Is it possible for tspine mobility to limit back squats?

basically my squat is okay but meh with weight and the same with a bar

but if I squat down as deep as possible to the rack and then put the bar on my back, I have to arch my upperback so hard that it strains and I wonder if the reason for a perfect squat like this is an upper back thing

You're using your knees way too much. Try to keep a balance between using hips and knees.

You'll probably end up with Patellar tendonitis or another knee problem if you persist like that.

You mean go lowbar? I dont really understand how I could use more hips

To the norwegian user with shit deadlift and shit bench who also runs Candito 6 week. How many reps did you get with 180 kg today?

>they get jealous if you even mention that you're friends with other girls it's retarded
She's just projecting her guilt over flirting/blowing other guys
You should dump her asap, brah

I don't have mine until tomorrow, but will report back tomorrow night.

How did yours go?

post your program with the numbers

4 reps. Wanted to go for the fifth but decided to rack it. Slight goodmorning on 3rd rep but otherwise felt hard, but good. Hard to imagine I did 4 reps with 180kg when my max is 185.

>300kg squat on an oly bar
>bar whips so hard weight becomes inert and practically lifts itself up
>500kg squat on a power bar
>bar whips almost throw lifter off and could kill them
Why is this?

Date is off, but I made so it fits with the days at least

Wow, grats. What will you do next week then? Continue new cycle?

I'm really scared for tomorrow, but it will be fucking great.

What's the craic with your deadlift mate?

I guess I'm just not made for conventional. Just can't get into the position. Belly is in the way even if I am not really that fat, feels horrible. a set of fahve with 60kg deadlift knocks me out, it just saps all energy from me.

So now recently switched to sumo, so it is a little lower than it could be, but I just need the practice.

New cycle after week 5. After the next cycle I'll deload.

What are good routines for early intermediates?

Hey I also did day 1 of week 5 of c6w today. I am a small gde though so I did 127.5kg. Hit 4 though. Felt great.

tf though when deadlift is 5kg off yours

Any program will work if you eat and sleep enough. Program is not even in the top 5 important things. Eat, sleep and run with the one you find good. Izzy has some good reviews on nearly all programs.

We should flood the board with Rippletoe dedications threads to flush out the shit.

Train, eat, gain, sleep. You'll be squatting 4 plates in no time mang.

Thanks, not a lot of people support me nowadays. I appreciate it. But first I have to hit 4pl8 deadlift and my technique suddenly has gone to shit.

Wear some shoes faggot

This basically , but I'll add make sure you hit accessories and get some muscles.

Grats, nothing better than to hit the goal. How big are you though?

That is what I will do as well, just want to get as much in before meet in january/ february

>What are good routines for early intermediates?
Greyskull LP
powerliftingtowin.com/greyskull-lp/

170cm 70kg.

>LP
>intermediate

choose one

Early intermediates can still progress on an LP you stupid stringbean faggot.

I deadlift your total and still use LP as part of my programming.

Wew lad, I guess I must be a turbo chad because I have a 200kg squat and am still a novice by your definition.

You deadlift 0 kg? That's weak, even for a LP.

That's very mean of you user. You shouldn't call cavi a stringbean faggot, I'm pretty sure he likes girls.

Is sheiko supposed to be done paused or tng?

Im the other guy who did 180kg squats for 4 reps on w5d1. I'm 170cm 90 kg. Aim to put maybe aorund 10 kg of bodyweight the next years time.

wew double rekt fat retard is on fire

First rep pause

paused

>170cm 90 kg
fatty

Sheiko recommends first rep paused and TNG for the rest, but you can do all paused if you wish

Thanks retard

Just maintaining. Gonna go down to 83 when march comes.

>stringbean faggot
wew

an early intermediate would benefit from more volume than greyskull

I'm a natural twink. I'm aiming for ~80kg bw within like 2-3 years. Seems like a solid bw for someone who likes to powerlift and compete casually.