What Would You Do?

I'm so tired. I'm tired of having a huge gut but skinny arms and legs (6.3 265), I'm sick of drinking 2 12oz beers and 1/4th a bottle of 100 proof whiskey to cope with depression.

I know exercise can help with depression, where would you start if you were me?

I work 5 nights, 11pm to 7am. I have a wife who overeats and if I don't eat more than her she gets upset. I have a 3 year old that I need to make a good impression on because he slaps my gut and tells me I'm full all the time.

I overeat and drink to help me sleep when I know a good run or even walk would make me tired in the mornings.

Stop drinking stupid beer, eat less, but what should I do if I can't afford a gym or free weights? My wife is stay at home so my money is tight. I'm also in school for my masters full time so time is limited which sucks.

I just need a change

I'd really appreciate any advice that I can use to step in the right direction.

Man, I feel sorry for you.
Look up for some basic bodyweight exercises. Create a routine and follow it without fail. It would be rough in the beginning but that's life for you. Dedication is a key factor. You will surely make it bruh.

Hang in there man. Change is hard but it's worth it. We love you. No homo

a gym costs like 10-20$ a month if you go to a cheap one. if you really dont have the money for that then alternatively I think you can pick up a solid piece of rope for as cheap as 13$ on amazon although you might need to get some quality rope because you are such a useless sack of shit.

Start with small goals, write those fuckers down!, and start from there. This is a life long journey so relax and work from there.
Perhaps first goal: Drink only 1 beer tonight.
Perhaps second goal: Drink only 1 beer tonight and have a 10min walk.
Godspeed user.

why are you even wasting your time OP has clearly already given up on life the way he writes. every second spent on him is wasted lifetime. Either he gets off his ass on his own and finds a way (and there always is a way) or he wont. This thread was just created by OP to make himself feel better about being unhappy and useless.

Seriously this motherfucker writes like a little girl "b..but my fat and ugly w..wife gets upset if I dont force food down my piehole"... seriously grow a pair you miserable fucker. also >having a fat wife and a 3y old kid while still not having finished your masters

you deserve everthing that comes your way OP, sort yourself out and be a man for fucks sake. My dad woulve punched me in the face if I was such a little bitch.

First you need to figure out why you want to work out (for your kids, your own self image, etc) then start with small things. Diet is a big part of it. Start to make smaller portions or stick with your current portions of different things. Sub out some of the stuff your cooking with now for better alternatives (less red meat and more chicken or fish). Try doing a vegetarian night once a week. You'll see that you can eat a shit load of greens and vegetables in place of fried shit and you'll still hit your calorie goals. Express your concerns to your wife properly. Make it about being healthy for your kid and setting a good example. Your wife should appreciate it if you put it across like that. If she's not on board, so what you can by yourself and hopefully she'll pick up on your example. Hope this helps.

Also, read the fucking sticky.

he is spending more on alcohol how can he not afford gym you dumb fuck

You're overworked and stressed so I think your T is low. Take some Zinc, and ashwagandha to boost that. You're on probably really low on vitamin D so supplement that. If you still feel like shit after these try some l-theanine to reduce stress.
After this get a deck of cards, got this from chaos and pain. Pull out a card and do the reps in the card value, the suit is a variation.
Diamond = diamond push up
Club = decline
Heart = incline
Spades = wide grip

Just do it man. Don't think about it. Just do it, little steps. Just say no to a second helping. Just go for a walk. Little fucking steps. Lurk here and learn about the different ways to cut fat and exercise. Your kid will be proud of you, and he will want you around when hes an adult, his life will suffer if his dad is a fat shit. Sounds like a rough situation, but you're in a better situation than most of the world out there. The only piece of the puzzle in making the life you want is your mental will to do it. So do it.

I guarantee I have failed more times than you have. I made it, you can too.

pic related, shia.gif

This is also really good advice, the nutrition side of things is underrated as fuck. There's a few youtubers that can break certain aspects of nutrition down with their own approach. Thomas de laur or whatever the fuck his name is has some great videos about cutting fat and a few different routes to take, as well as healthy supplements.

1. Stop being a cuck and letting your wife dictate how much you eat. I’m betting she controls more than just your quantity of food.
2. Get some marriage counseling (see 1).
3. You have a garage? A spare room? Built your own power rack. You can do so with a fraction of what a “real” one costs. Hit Craigslist and get some free weights. Workout at home before you leave for work or right when you get home.
3. If nothing more get a copy of P90X or Insanity and use those at home. If your wife gets in the way of you trying to better yourself you’re in a terrible marriage. I’ll be money she’s white too.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FAT RETARDED FUCK.

>I’ll be money she’s white too.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything nigger/gook/spic? Good advice though.

> have a wife who overeats and if I don't eat more than her she gets upset.

What a cuck. Do you think the man your wife would cheat on you for would be such a pussy?

Becuse white women are a fucking cancer. Literally the worst of the women “species.” I was miserable until I stopped fucking around with white women and went to Latinas. Every dude I know who’s with a white woman is miserable as fuck or a complete cuck scared to “lose” her and let’s her walk all over him.

>salty shitskin who can't get a good looking white woman

I am white you fucking mong. Keep chasing your white cancer and posting here

>how do I get a GF Veeky Forumsbros?

Cuck.

You are utterly deluded. Rose tinted glasses when it comes to latinas, that's for sure. There are trash women and there are non trash women.

Never said ALL Latinas were perfect little angels. They have their fair share of psycho lerches too. But pound for pound you’re going to find an oceans worth of better quality woman in a Latina than your usual “my body my choice” “muh feminism” white cancer.

FWIW I am 30 years old and went to the gym to lift weights regularly from age 23-29. For the last year I have exercised exclusively by jogging outdoors and using kettlebells at home. I own a 45lb and a 75lb and my workouts take up the space of a yoga mat (which I also use). Total home gym cost: about $150 for 2 competition-quality bells and a mat. Add in a pair of jogging shoes if you don't own any, although honestly jogging is not required.

Although I haven't been to the gym for about a year, and my peak strength (eg. max squat) is probably down some, overall I am still in pretty good shape and honestly I don't feel the need to go back to the gym. I am still way above average for strength, endurance and aesthetics, and I used this training regime before going to climb Denali - so to me it is real-world proven.

You don't need a full set of weights, a gym membership, or a lot of money. You need dedication and motivation.

This seems like a good place to ask. I recently got a giant jar of that protein shit you mix with water.

Just curious, what exactly would happen if I were to drink a couple glasses of it through out the day.
Note: I have no intentions on lifting anything heavier than cans of soda and cigarettes.
Will my heart explode if I use this shit?
Thanks!

>cuck

I don't think you know what that word means, user....

Nothing will happen. If anything, you'll just get fatter since you'll be adding even more calories to your day.

For every strong white womyn there is a crazy latina. You can easily find a quality white woman if you put in the effort.

>wah I don't have time to be healthy
Tell your wife to fuck off, and stop spending your time drinking and lift.

Nothing you’ll just consume some calories and additional protein.

Thanks, the bottle warned it would make you 'high energy' and it could possibly be bad for you so I figured I'd ask.
Thanks guys.
Later.

I went cold turkey on weed febuary 6th 2016. Had a break down because I was jobless, dropped out of school, fat, and smoking weed every day (half O a week).

Quitting weed improved every facet of my life. I have a decent job with great benefits, I more atheletic than I have ever been before, I am in love, and I am planning on going back to school.

drugs are the worst man.

>my masters full time
Master on what? If not in pure mathematics, you are wasting your life more than you though.